Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling signal for ETH.  (Read 959 times)
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

Do not worry. The fact that you bought Ethereum for $ 450 is not nice of course, but it's not at all scary. The price will be much more, you need to believe)
If you bought ETH for $ 450 and now they are $ 200, we should buy more to minimize the average price. And wait, now you see, the ETH value is rising, and holding them and expecting at $ 500 is possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

Hi! As we can see, ETH is collapsing, I got about 40 ETH which I bought for 450$, I know, that was mistake. Please give me advice, should I sell now or take a risk and do it when we reach 150$?

Ouch that's a big loss if you will compute the price and investment incurred now. Actually, you only loss big if you sell. I think just hold it. But if you have extra fund, just average the loss by buying at a very kow price. For me, I dont considered it loss when youre not yet trading it foe the price now. It will only become loss when you put a sell order on an exchange. Just relax and hold it. If you need the money then that's the problem you will really incurred loss. But before you invest, you should only invest money you dont need for living cause that will really put you in a criical situation.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:26:17 AM

Do not worry. The fact that you bought Ethereum for $ 450 is not nice of course, but it's not at all scary. The price will be much more, you need to believe)
If you bought ETH for $ 450 and now they are $ 200, we should buy more to minimize the average price. And wait, now you see, the ETH value is rising, and holding them and expecting at $ 500 is possible.
you are right. the only signal to note is when the ETH price is above the initial price when you have it. well, it is indeed quite difficult to hold it back, but it has become something that must be done to avoid losses.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

This is a false single, I don't think it is a good time for selling ETH, because still it is growing and needs some more time for its further growth. So have patience, it has high potential in its growth. So wait for that right moment when you will make a huge profit from it.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

This is a false single, I don't think it is a good time for selling ETH, because still it is growing and needs some more time for its further growth. So have patience, it has high potential in its growth. So wait for that right moment when you will make a huge profit from it.
Let's hope that it can make a good profit in the future because the value of ETH has been falling dramatically since the beginning of the year and there are no signs of recovery. I think ETH technology will continue to evolve, but the value of ETH is a mystery that anyone can predict. I personally believe that the ETH value will increase at some point and that will be a matter of time
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

Yeah buy more while still at lower price will help reduce your capital but only if you have extra funds. We should extend our patience to wait for the best price and never sell our ETH in losing price.
TVTVI

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

I think the worst of the market will fall further. According to Murphy's rule, when the possibility of a bad situation happens, it will happen. It's good that you can buy a lower price. But be careful. It is risky.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

I wouldn't now to sell eth or other aльткoины because it now price too cheap. costs will be to grow at the beginning of 2019, the

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Hi! As we can see, ETH is collapsing, I got about 40 ETH which I bought for 450$, I know, that was mistake. Please give me advice, should I sell now or take a risk and do it when we reach 150$?
I wouldn't sell it now. Ethereum is a coin that has proven itself and there is a possibility that after this fall it will easily recover. In order not to lose money in my opinion better to keep the coins.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

ETH will rise and go back to its old highs above $1000 when the market turns bullish and starts going up. Nobody knows when that will happen so need to wait and watch. Selling now near the bottom at a big loss is not good.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

I was going to sell my coins yesterday but today I see another picture and I don't really know what to do! I think I will wait till 2019 and will see how it goes.

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:33:28 AM

Its somewhat a really big amount already so the decision only depends on you whether to sell it or not.But for me, since you already bought eth, its better to wait at least a x3 to x5 profit at least.But as long as you made profit on it already then its somehow much better than selling it at loss.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:42:56 AM

I was going to sell my coins yesterday but today I see another picture and I don't really know what to do! I think I will wait till 2019 and will see how it goes.
Good take that you didn't rushed like other panic sellers that don't see any hope to ETH's potential.

Deciding going long on ETH is a good decision, I'm not saying this because I also hold ethereum but the market is just looking good. You see it now at red but we may not know if this red will be permanent which I believe isn't going to stay for the rest of our lives.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

Not only ETH but also all other projects. Everything may turn up, but not more time.
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:59:27 AM

The point is to buy low and sell high. Are you really thinking of buying high and selling low instead?
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

Hold just hodl it. ETH will catch up for sure. It may take time but for sure it will reclaim its place and will go back to its ATH. You ready lost a lot so why not wait? Remember that market is down, save and forget about it for some time.
senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

That's a wrong decision mate if you sell your ETH in a low price,be Patience don't panic about ETH price fall because not only ETH experience this situation almost of the tokens now has a big price fall much better hold your ETH until it will reach to its previous price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

ETH is a good coin for long term buy and hold. Just be patient and hold for the next bull rise than selling now at a big loss.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

cryptocurrency is fluctuating when prices go down don't panic to sell because you will suffer losses, then be patient we wait until the market does a bullrun and we can trade daily to look for profit.
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

it looks like you are misplaced to provide this information and you need to know that the signal for cryptocurrency price movements will not be right, everything depends on demand and seems to be just speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: