Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Warnings for token hodlers  (Read 6453 times)
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

I understand about this. I think this is impossible for investors to do, they will not sell their assets before there can get a profit. Who can do this??  Maybe they are getting it for free. This just my opinion.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
youcansee

Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:35:54 PM

I dont thing i should be worry, because all the tokens and coins ive hold have a good developer and team member behind it, maybe need to wait more longer but its okey for me to wait
waited a long time since Q2 and until now it has entered the end of the year and there is still no improvement, maybe there is no hope in 2018 for the development of prices in the market. and our new hope will begin in 2019

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:42:43 PM

I dont thing i should be worry, because all the tokens and coins ive hold have a good developer and team member behind it, maybe need to wait more longer but its okey for me to wait
waited a long time since Q2 and until now it has entered the end of the year and there is still no improvement, maybe there is no hope in 2018 for the development of prices in the market. and our new hope will begin in 2019
Recently, many users of cryptocurrency decided to leave their coins for long-term storage, but it was as if a black campaign had begun to voice the negative consequences of such actions. It seems to me that this is a provocation and they want to deceive us so that we do not keep our coins, but sell them.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:46:56 PM

All right. Now the last Q, and I think everyone is waiting for the start of the bull run, and rightly said that we need to exercise caution!
kiranrpa.ai

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
who will listen to your words how much experience in crypto and your just a junior member, sorry to say atleast you are hero or legend ill listen to your words because only that people correctly predict.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

You have described whole year, not just end of it. It has been always like this, shady projects collect money and run away while good projects are struggling to reach cap limits. Pump and dump coins are always around us you have to learn how to avoid them.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xuv500

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:33:24 PM

I understand about this. I think this is impossible for investors to do, they will not sell their assets before there can get a profit. Who can do this??  Maybe they are getting it for free. This just my opinion.

That's right, no one will sell tokens for loss, every person will expect some profit for sure. Even if the market is in worst condition, you cannot blindly sell without profit as investors will be waiting for a long time to see the market in a good session.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I think it makes no sense to panic. Cryptocurrency just will not die. Just keep your tokens and coins with you, do not sell. We are waiting for the market reversal. So far, the tense and incomprehensible situation is happening, but I think the situation will soon change in the best direction.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

I think that it should be a small pump before The New Year Wink All currencies are usually pumped in december. We can easily see the price 8-9k for 1 btc. I think crypto will grow.
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:32:23 PM

I think that it should be a small pump before The New Year Wink All currencies are usually pumped in december. We can easily see the price 8-9k for 1 btc. I think crypto will grow.

It seems to me that this great pump will not happen before theinvesting New Year, it may rise a little but it will not be the very high increase. And I do not think that all the teams with all the money of investors will disappear, only the scam projects)))
oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Tom Lee predicts the price of Bitcoin for the new year $ 15k Good, if it will, and then already tired of red.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Well, now of course a very strong drawdown on bitcoin and alminum overall , I believe that we will fall to 4400-4800 on bitcoin , because it struck the triangle for the whole year!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

You have described whole year, not just end of it. It has been always like this, shady projects collect money and run away while good projects are struggling to reach cap limits. Pump and dump coins are always around us you have to learn how to avoid them.

Apart from the pump and dump, there are also sideways, my friend, the market is still down trend. But at a good time, it will come back and make most people surprised by the new trend
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

It makes no sense panicking, no need to cause Fud. We all can see how the market is but fudding would only make it worse and scare a lot of people. We are all waiting for the bull run and hope its very soon too. Just be calm.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:00 PM

The main danger that coin holders may face is the depreciation of their assets. If they conducted a poor analysis-the project may not follow the market.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:43:00 PM

This is probably going to get a lot worse than many people think, the developers of those projects that are not interested in creating a coin that will last are going to be desperate to sell their coins and to get out of the market while they still can, and like always the ones that are going to pay with their money are going to be the investors.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

Oh this is very worrying. Many projects extend the ICO schedule, postpone payments, lock tokens or coins, etc. even for months. Such market conditions and moments make things worse. Hopefully, there will be positive news and developments about this, at least the market will rise again so that all aspects follow in the same direction.

Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

This quarter was not so successful for the market. Prices are very low. We need to buy crypto gradually. About time. We don't know what's coming next month. Maybe the prices will start to rise. And perhaps they will fall even lower.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

I Don't know did you get that news but it seem happening right now. Everything is falling now, everybody sell there cryptocurrencies. If this big whales can manipulate the price easily, I can say that we can't trust altcoins and bitcoin anymore. To all new investors better sell your hodling and buy back it later because it will go dip and dip this year.
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

In short term you are right about alert issue. But for example me i am here for long term vision and i am holding good and promising coins so i dont care about the price now. I am looking forward to see the prices in next 1 or 2 years. I think with short term vision and with panicking investors can not earn money from crypto space. We should support crypto and we have to believe ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: