Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLVED  (Read 448 times)
unluckyBird (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:15:22 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2023, 11:11:18 PM by unluckyBird

Dont need it no More!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

No. Sob stories don't supplement collateral. Words can be said by anyone.

unluckyBird (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:01 PM

Am not disputing at all, that's why I asked in Good faith. Keeping in mind the least would care.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

Am not disputing at all, that's why I asked in Good faith. Keeping in mind the least would care.
Sure, but the blunt truth is that save for a miraculous donation, no one would reasonably send over $1000 to an unknown user that literally just signed up to the forum to request a loan.

unluckyBird (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Sure, but the blunt truth is that save for a miraculous donation, no one would reasonably send over $1000 to an unknown user that literally just signed up to the forum to request a loan.

Agreed, and am not hiding anything; anyone would be willing to help can skype, call, ask for ID... anything. And deep down I know it'l need a miracle for sure.

Thanks anyway
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Agreed, and am not hiding anything; anyone would be willing to help can skype, call, ask for ID... anything. And deep down I know it'l need a miracle for sure.

Thanks anyway
By taking call on skype, taking ID, Passport, Mobile number, Telephone number, NID, Social ID, Driving Licence even all id of your family members cant help anything if you default. That's why these cant be valid collateral; you can call valid collateral which can be sold anytime.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
TheCryptoMafia
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

Common aim is stronger than blood

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:56:25 PM

I don't believe in Kindness, at-least ONLY ONE PERSON has ever been kind to me. Neither do I believe in love, this is something I watch on movies... However, I do believe in Eternity, and I believe in 369.

WHY AM ASKING FOR 0.2 BTC

I was raised up in adopted family, a ruthless veteran with a drunk wife and autistic son. I was 3 years of age, and my biological Mother had died in a car accident; never knew my father and I never wish to. At the age of 15, I left my home as I couldn't stand my pedifile "Dad" ; A young girl with no where to go, and SO much SELF-HATE. I had NO self-esteem, I became a total introvert - and tried to commit suicide twice in my life. I got a refuge with an elderly woman who took me for the love of Christ. Life has not been a bed of roses but its better, at-least no one FORCES themselves into me and threatens to kick me out. Long story short, Have just lost my job as a maid; my Employer fired me after I refused to sleep with him. Wish I did it, but my past rape memories haunt me to DATE, and I feel broken by the thought of it. I wish to go back to college, but I cant afford it at the moment. Have been taking some online bitmex trading courses that a friend shared with me and I have the will to try it out. All i need is a capital of 0.2 BTC and I PROMISE for the Love of Eternity, I WILL REPAY IT BACK within 2 months.

So yea I don't have a valid collateral, and am NEW to the forum. But if anyone would be Grateful enough to give me a shot ~ I would hold it in my account and words to Repay back 0.3 BTC in 2 Months. The best I can do, is share my identity for now if need be.

My Address: 1JJgMfhzWFQyXxGAXfxNSwJRMwvuwUw3x6

Thanks for reading.
Regards.

Life is hard.

I’m not impressed by money, social status or job title. I’m impressed by the way someone treats other human beings.
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

I believe in kindness but no one should abuse it.

1. This is Bitcoin lending section, where people usually ask for loan because they have something in hand but no sufficient target cryptocurrency. The loan you're asking for is purely financial support loan, which the best for you is just walking into the bank and ask for a loan. If you can't get a loan from a bank, that means you already have bad credit on bank side, which no one will offer you another loan under this circumstance unless you have something to offer. It's cruel, but no one will pour water in a tank which is already leaking. I'd suggest you seek for local lenders and see if there's a solution.

2. Besides the story, all I can see in this thread is that you participated in a trading course, and you'd like to try everything you learned from the course with the loan. First of all, every successful traders on this earth know you should only trade with the amount you can afford to lose, so everyone knows this is a bad practice. Secondly, there's almost no zero risk trade in this universe, so if you lost all your fund in your trading, what will you do? Are you going to default the loan? Or you're going to work and repay the loan? If you have the ability to work, why don't you start now? It's much better than asking for a loan here, trust me.

3. I'm not trying to be a hater here, but giving you some advice before you're attacked by others or get red tag (if you care). If your sob story is real, then I can only tell you that everyone - including myself - have their own hard time and sob story. Getting help is not a shame, but what important is we learn and grow stronger from the difficulties. If you still have the ability to work, do it now. I believe 0.2BTC is just around 1 month salary in there. Save some fund before you start to trade, it's much better than begging here and being attacked verbally.

I wish you the best.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

So yea I don't have a valid collateral, and am NEW to the forum. But if anyone would be Grateful enough to give me a shot ~ I would hold it in my account and words to Repay back 0.3 BTC in 2 Months. The best I can do, is share my identity for now if need be.

Why don't you trust in your god?   He/she obviously does not want you to have an easy life - so you will be rewarded in the afterlife.

Stop trying to go against his/her wishes.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Why don't you trust in your god?   He/she obviously does not want you to have an easy life - so you will be rewarded in the afterlife.

Are you suggesting that he should die?

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
unluckyBird (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 04:10:20 PM by unluckyBird

Why don't you trust in your god?   He/she obviously does not want you to have an easy life - so you will be rewarded in the afterlife.

Stop trying to go against his/her wishes.   Undecided
Pretty harsh words, but taken in. And why would you leave me a negative feedback saying am looking to scam 0.2BTC?? I feel that is WRONG since you dont know me... if you not seeking to help, just move to the next post; unless you are a mod on the forum or own the forum ~ THAT IS WRONG AND UNCALLED FOR!
Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Poor shab man why dont u just lend him the money Sad
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

I feel that is WRONG since you dont know me...

You are right - we don't know you, and bitcoin is irreversible. 

I feel you asking for a loan is WRONG.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:31:05 PM

what do you gain by giving a false feedback yet you risk NOTHING yourself?

Vod can leave you a feedback with his opinion about you, as you can leave one to whoever you want.

It's only good for what it is, Vod's opinion. Nothing prevents him to do so.
However, quite a lot of users value his opinions.

Maybe you will stick to your word, and no need to convince us that you will. History has shown that in a majority (if not 95%) of similar cases, users won't repay.
Too bad for you.
Good luck !
unluckyBird (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

Maybe you will stick to your word, and no need to convince us that you will. History has shown that in a majority (if not 95%) of similar cases, users won't repay.
Too bad for you.
Good luck !
A victim of circumstance I guess.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:53:07 PM

Too bad for you.
Good luck !
A victim of circumstance I guess.

You wish! Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

Speak on your BEHALF. Its obvious you can't help anyone based on your judgement and reasoning; don't get me wrong, but I don't see why Asking for help should bother you -- yet you don't give a FUCK! what do you gain by giving a false feedback yet you risk NOTHING yourself? Not everyone who walks on God's green Earth is EVIL, and NOT everyone who walks on the planet is GOOD , it is what it is for a reason. If I had an option, like asking from a relative or a bank or a Friend, Begging here would have been my last option ... but sometimes we fallout don't we?

I'm just saying that if god won't give you money, why should we?  He knows stuff we don't, right?

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

For a first time user of the forum, you sure do know a lot about how the merit and activity systems work, about the "newbie tag", about the "borrowing from friends or family" advice (without anyone saying anything about this)...

It shows that you put a little thought into your plan this time, so my question to you is: Did any of your previous scam attempts have ever paid out?
Developerx11

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

You are right - we don't know you, and bitcoin is irreversible.  

I feel you asking for a loan is WRONG.
Speak on your BEHALF. Its obvious you can't help anyone based on your judgement and reasoning; don't get me wrong, but I don't see why Asking for help should bother you -- yet you don't give a FUCK! what do you gain by giving a false feedback yet you risk NOTHING yourself? Not everyone who walks on God's green Earth is EVIL, and NOT everyone who walks on the planet is GOOD , it is what it is for a reason. If I had an option, like asking from a relative or a bank or a Friend, Begging here would have been my last option ... but sometimes we fallout don't we?

Let's say @Vod you've never asked for a loan, and you've never probably scammed anyone. And you have Activity: 2548 and Merit: 1780 on bitcointalk. And you go around giving chaps negative feedbacks when they ask for help, scammers and non scammers...well you are still human, and If I cant be trusted, Neither can you... with all your merits, you can SCAM! Yet with my ZERO merits.. I might be TRUTHFUL. Don't judge my despair with a newbie tag. And am NOT sorry for asking for help!

wow...so much hate.

anyhow I am finding this topic literally hilarious, please lock it.

Start working for yourself, improve yourself. Become better and stop asking for what you don't deserve. Just listen to what I am saying. You'll see over years that only worked money will bring you success.

Good luck kiddo.
Guguroma54

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

http://www.albasocial.net

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

I don't believe in Kindness, at-least ONLY ONE PERSON has ever been kind to me. Neither do I believe in love, this is something I watch on movies... However, I do believe in Eternity, and I believe in 369.

WHY AM ASKING FOR 0.2 BTC

I was raised up in adopted family, a ruthless veteran with a drunk wife and autistic son. I was 3 years of age, and my biological Mother had died in a car accident; never knew my father and I never wish to. At the age of 15, I left my home as I couldn't stand my pedifile "Dad" ; A young girl with no where to go, and SO much SELF-HATE. I had NO self-esteem, I became a total introvert - and tried to commit suicide twice in my life. I got a refuge with an elderly woman who took me for the love of Christ. Life has not been a bed of roses but its better, at-least no one FORCES themselves into me and threatens to kick me out. Long story short, Have just lost my job as a maid; my Employer fired me after I refused to sleep with him. Wish I did it, but my past rape memories haunt me to DATE, and I feel broken by the thought of it. I wish to go back to college, but I cant afford it at the moment. Have been taking some online bitmex trading courses that a friend shared with me and I have the will to try it out. All i need is a capital of 0.2 BTC and I PROMISE for the Love of Eternity, I WILL REPAY IT BACK within 2 months.

My Address: 1JJgMfhzWFQyXxGAXfxNSwJRMwvuwUw3x6

Thanks for reading.
Regards.

Shocked

Earn money by selling your internet connection!  https://packetstream.io/?psr=mZ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: