Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Growth Pro Needed for Sound Entertainment Platform (Indian Films)  (Read 108 times)
Tintedcouture (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Crypto girl in a crypto world

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

Here's my first ever post, so here I go (please be kind)

xfinite.io

We are backed by the world's leading production company and excited to bring this project to the public while solve major problems in the entertainment industry. Asia is an untapped market, and this is where we are starting. Our team has worked in stealth mode for months, and we are ready to grow the community.

Our MVP is a multi-entertainment platform that will debut starting Q2 2019. The features include, monetization activities, user generated content, game development marketplace, online store, and LIVE TV slots. Digital is the future.

We have access to 100M target users, though our audience reaches 1.3B.

World class team of bankers and leaders in their respective industries. Project is registered in Malta, but we are global. We have a security digital asset and a utility asset token. Private investors are invited to an equity option.

Today's community growth methods are not the same as last season's. Trends come and go.

Payment: a combo of ETH and our tokens. Do well and we will reward you.

What I am looking for someone who can do one or both of these things:

-Grow our online community. Refine our bounty program to reflect our needs, attract real people who are engaged and interested in a quality project. We appreciate experienced, creative workers versed in Telegram, crypto knowledge, graphic design, marketing, etc.

-Attract the Bollywood community to the project (later stage). This means you are probably Indian, speak Hindi, English, and some other regional languages. Knowing how to reach Indians comes naturally to you, along with the right formats, messaging, content, and appropriate channels to share the project on.

Please message me on TG: @exittheworld or email: cl@xfinite.io

I really look forward to meeting some of you and partnering together.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: