Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:20:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICOs  (Read 1069 times)
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

This is not a small task to check for successful ones.. as I think it is the long run and how the team is going to deliver on their roadmap could make ALL the difference. But I see great potential in ARROUND ico. This targeting the augmented reality and blockchain tech..

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Smile,  there are lots of successful icos out there, I won't mention. When project is having a good team and huge prospects, trust me it would be successful no doubt.  Mind you, the usefulness of the project is really important
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

This is not a small task to check for successful ones.. as I think it is the long run and how the team is going to deliver on their roadmap could make ALL the difference. But I see great potential in ARROUND ico. This targeting the augmented reality and blockchain tech..

it is really difficult to find a good ICO now, to be honest. I don't believe in this market anymore
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:26 AM

Success of an ICO is seen from the final results or very large income, how can this happen? We can see from the way the team works in an ICO that must be responsible, diligent, smart, people who are in the team must have expertise in their fields and most importantly can develop an ICO in Successful.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Success of an ICO is seen from the final results or very large income, how can this happen? We can see from the way the team works in an ICO that must be responsible, diligent, smart, people who are in the team must have expertise in their fields and most importantly can develop an ICO in Successful.

I do really want to see results. I believe it's time
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

it is really difficult to find a good ICO now, to be honest. I don't believe in this market anymore

If you do not believe in this market, why are you here? And why are you worrying about ICO success or failure? If you have lost your faith then you should leave it and do another job. Market is so bad and it makes so many people nervous and anxious

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
idoottomorrow

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

btw I like this tread because I don'r see any good products after many ICOs
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

The most successful ICO's this year have been the ICO's for exchanges. Just found this one and it looks really impressive. https://contest.t.exchange/ !

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

One of the successful ICOs I know is electroneum. It reached hardcap and is still above ICO price now. It is included in the top 100 crypto in CMC and most of all, the team is very credible and hardworking. There are some other hardcap ICOs that failed to deliver their promise like INS.

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

No matter if you're trying to promote this blog or not. Thank you for sharing. I'm also very interested in blockchain game and this blog is what I need to know about blockchain games available on the internet at the moment. Beside, website interface is very great, I love it.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████