Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price  (Read 1039 times)
xtrump101

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

$onion

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

Guys,
Imagine this situation. Let's say Person A puts a sell order at 6500$ and Person B Pays 6500$ and buys the bitcoin so the value of that bitcoin now is 6500$ but why would everyone else in the world accept the value of the coin to be 6500$? Not able to understand this!
i dont understant also your point, and i dont understand why you cant understand this lol, its very simple the market decides the price, its the law of supply and demand if you can remember it in your elementary days lessons,
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

Every news related to bitcoin always gives an influence on the price of bitcoin, this is what can influence the ups and downs of value. The requests and offers that are delivered can also be influential so it is important to know that all of this is very related.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

Sometimes i say myself about the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency; this is a big mystery or who is in charge about all the story. Also Mr. Satoshi is missing too, so there should be something weird. But at the end of the day the bitcoin stays with us, and the market is growing. So i can say that it is going on unsurprisingly, that means some one knows something..
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

Actually it has depends supply and demand basically I have to check marketcap day by day supply decrease huge in this year 2018.even trusty crypto market not stable so decrease/increase is the real crypto history.but I will can be change anything just need to panic time(confidence).
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:44:13 AM

Bitcoin is a very essential commodity and it demands is what always result to it price, so seeing bitcoin at a high price means that great number of people are demanding for it. Bitcoin has perform a great deal of services which is very essential to this generation and at that weither it have physical value or not it will still be relevant since it is design to operate without any physical value but in digital form.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

Bitcoin prices are influenced by the demand and supply of coins on the cryptocurrency market. the biggest bitcoin price is reaching $ 20,000 last year. Bitcoin is not a legitimate payment instrument or physical money but can be transferred from each bitcoin wallet through blockchain technology.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

Maybe I would harshly say something for you,
WHY NOT READ MORE ABOUT THE BASIC FUNDAMENTAL OF BITCOIN?
probably you will help to spread good ideas to someone else or in this forum.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:18:43 PM

Bitcoin started out as a small project and a small network. What is really hard to understand is how these "Coins" was even worth 1$? How can something have a value when it is not real? How has the price hit 6500$ i mean who decides the price of these coins?
Market  always decides the price of these coins. That is, the total number of people who know about Bitcoin and are involved in trading. The beauty of digital currency is that no one knows its true value. We approximately know how much it costs 1 $ or 1 euro and how 1 $ relates to 1 euro, but the price of cryptocurrency is so exciting that it is ideal for speculation.
see the development of the previous year year Bitcoin many showing the improvement is pretty good and produce prices that continue to rise. the price of the Bitcoin continues to undergo development which makes it a very nice coin to take precedence. among the many coins present Bitcoin became the most high-priced coins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

The rise in Bitcoin prices can be called one of the phenomena of recent years. At the same time, people themselves determine its price. Popularity grows, the price increases, popularity or faith in the coin falls, the price falls.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

Many people wonder how the price of Bitcoin is determined. First of all, know that the workings of Bitcoin price movements are the same as currencies. no one controls the price of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin depends on the supply and demand on the market

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

A lot of question answers session and many posts i have read about bitcoin prediction and it's price history but one thing which surprised me that is bitcoin is still in the interest of the people and they are using it for many transaction while i hope that crypto is the word pf mouth for every one and we can use it as general money if we have extra money it is the time to buy crypto with that and forget about it after three years your investment will sure makes you millionaire.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1761

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

The first thing you should know is that the way the Bitcoin price movements work is the same as currencies or other objects.
Example:
today maybe you will pay with 10 sheets of your local currency, but the next day can be 11 or 9.
Bitcoin works exactly like that.
You can imagine it like any other type of currency than you have now.
So the price of Bitcoin depends on how much the cryptocurrency market is buyers and sellers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Guys,
Imagine this situation. Let's say Person A puts a sell order at 6500$ and Person B Pays 6500$ and buys the bitcoin so the value of that bitcoin now is 6500$ but why would everyone else in the world accept the value of the coin to be 6500$? Not able to understand this!

It is quite easy to understand, someone accepted the price value of bitcoin as it is so they bought it at that price.  It does not need to be accepted by everyone else, since not everyone  will buy bitcoin.  It only needs to be accepted by the one who is interested and willing to pay in that price.  In short, the market determine the price of bitcoin and does not need everyone to accept it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

Bitcoin started out as a small project and a small network. What is really hard to understand is how these "Coins" was even worth 1$? How can something have a value when it is not real? How has the price hit 6500$ i mean who decides the price of these coins?

Who told you bitcoin is not real? If you are spreading garbage idea I suggest, it would be better to keep in touch to bitcoin news daily. The people who are successful because of bitcoin. Huge withdrawal of money from bitcoin. Then now how can we say bitcoin is not real?
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:04:20 PM

It's quite hard to determine the price at its current point, no one can hardly deter if it will go up or it will go down, however, and as with the replies above, there are lots of rumors regarding on why and what could the possible outcome be at the end of the month. It is simply by studying economics, you'll have an idea on how they actually deter the price, simple as that.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

the one who determines is that they have the coin, each individual has the right to determine the price even though the price does not match them. (too cheap). Suppy, partnership and also project ideas are other requirements. And sadly, most people didnt give any respect to the price at the first sale.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

No one decides but it has demands and supply.
Everything that has limited supply and high demand will always have a high value
samsul1234

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

the increase and decrease in the price of bitcoin depends on the speculations of the people there, and the result they really dominate it all and we must follow the current price

Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

bitcoin is a online currency & its peer to peer system. bitcoin popularity growing day by day,that's why its price also growing.I think after end of the year bitcoin price going to be very high.

martincooo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:52:20 PM

bitcoin is a online currency & its peer to peer system. bitcoin popularity growing day by day,that's why its price also growing.I think after end of the year bitcoin price going to be very high.

After what year? 2018? I dont think so, to be honest. Last year the hype was over the sky, mining become so popular that reached out to every person with a little knowledge of browsing the internet. My opinion, btc price will remain as this for little longer.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: