Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Manny Pacquaio vs. Adrien Broner  (Read 27265 times)
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:46:42 PM

Pacman vs Floyd 2 will most likely happen in 2019, but the chances of a Conor rematch or a Khabib crossover fight is high.
If I'm a boxing fan, I would not watch Floyd picking and MMA fighter to fight with him, that's completely a different game and I'm sure Floyd is still gonna dominate the fight, and once again, those who are gonna get fooled to this will waste their money

Floyd will fight an MMA fighter only if boxing rules are enforced

Otherwise it might end badly for him and his fight record, which he certainly cares about. Regarding a second fight with Manny, somehow I don't believe in that either. Pacquiao is too dangerous for Floyd, and unless the latter is in a desperate need for money (let's recall Tyson boxing with second-tier boxers like Danny Williams or Kevin McBride near the end of his career), that fight is not very likely
Floyd will not fight if its not in favor to him, that’s how he play the game and we should be aware of that. Pacquiao is a great fighter, a more decent fighter with a lot of pride on his belt, and this fight with Broner will make another history for his boxing career as he fight against great boxer too. Floyd is just doing the boxing for a big money, that’s what I see about his style of fighting.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:00:56 AM

Pacman vs Floyd 2 will most likely happen in 2019, but the chances of a Conor rematch or a Khabib crossover fight is high.
If I'm a boxing fan, I would not watch Floyd picking and MMA fighter to fight with him, that's completely a different game and I'm sure Floyd is still gonna dominate the fight, and once again, those who are gonna get fooled to this will waste their money.

Pacman vs Floyd 2 is more exciting to me, I've been waiting for this to happen...

I guess we will know the status of this speculation after Manny's fight againts Broner.

I don't think a second fight with Floyd and Pacman will sell as it did previously and those guys seem to be out of shape for me and are only fighting for the money now and not titles, i wouldn't waste my money on them any more and i am sure there are many out there who wouldn't either. They are just fooling everyone with their game hypes and raking in money and  they don't appeal to me any more.

That's right. Watching Mayweather fight is so boring that it makes me feel asleep while watching. Even if he fights Pacquiao for the second time, the result would be the same same and he will still play the same game play he did when they first met in the ring. Anyway, Pacquiao vs Broner is on its way and I am rooting for a Pacquiao win this time.

Let's see how Pacman will do against Broner, there's so much hype around specially when Broner was caught up with a lot of personal issues. Also Pacman's camp is making a lot of noise saying that Manny will knock Broner.

In other news, Cris Cyborg visits Pacman's home, might be a bad sign for Manny, though,  Grin

https://www.boxingscene.com/photos-manny-pacquiao-receives-visit-from-cris-cyborg--135163
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:34:41 AM

If I'm a boxing fan, I would not watch Floyd picking and MMA fighter to fight with him, that's completely a different game and I'm sure Floyd is still gonna dominate the fight, and once again, those who are gonna get fooled to this will waste their money.

Pacman vs Floyd 2 is more exciting to me, I've been waiting for this to happen...

I guess we will know the status of this speculation after Manny's fight againts Broner.

I don't think a second fight with Floyd and Pacman will sell as it did previously and those guys seem to be out of shape for me and are only fighting for the money now and not titles, i wouldn't waste my money on them any more and i am sure there are many out there who wouldn't either. They are just fooling everyone with their game hypes and raking in money and  they don't appeal to me any more.

That's right. Watching Mayweather fight is so boring that it makes me feel asleep while watching. Even if he fights Pacquiao for the second time, the result would be the same same and he will still play the same game play he did when they first met in the ring. Anyway, Pacquiao vs Broner is on its way and I am rooting for a Pacquiao win this time.
Though it's a lot of anticipation about Manny to win this game, there's always negative side of it. People love watching fight that will give them entertainment and they are expecting a good one coming from this two fighters.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:03:46 AM

Though it's a lot of anticipation about Manny to win this game, there's always negative side of it. People love watching fight that will give them entertainment and they are expecting a good one coming from this two fighters.
Every fight is business, pac-man will not just give up and so with Broner, they are prodigious and professional fighters. Pac-man continues to practice even though Broner is arrested because he does not have a driving license, because he believes Broner will come in the match later. I guess this fight will present a lot of entertainment, a high gamble to save everyone who sided with him.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:11:27 AM

Sounds like Broner is a perfect match for an old Pacquiao. I think this is going to be an easy win. The hard thing here is to predict if Paquiao will knockout Broner or will only win by decision.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:46:47 AM

I will beat thwe 50% odds. Im sure Pacquiao will win again in this match. This is what experience is n avantage looks like. Although he has a disadvantage when in terms on age and height, his experience will lead him to victory. He is still strong and can fight well but not to mayweather where we admit that the decisiom is biased.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:50:01 AM

Sounds like Broner is a perfect match for an old Pacquiao. I think this is going to be an easy win. The hard thing here is to predict if Pacquiao will knockout Broner or will only win by decision.

We all Pilipinos hoping it too. But I don't think that this would be an easy win for Manny Pacquiao to KO Adrien Broner or even to win this match.

I'm planning to make a bet on this match and I go with of course to Manny Pacquiao. Any better odds than this Cloudbet odd: https://www.cloudbet.com/en/sports/boxing/adrien-broner-v-manny-pacquiao/e1367747

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:10:31 AM

There are a few more weeks left before the match starts and I'm quite stoked to see on who will win here, I love Manny's humility and how he stays quiet throughout the conference, and I don't want to be completely biased here because Broner is a tough guy and Manny will surely take this fight seriously as he always does when he is in the ring, hopes up high and I have placed my bets to Manny Pacquiao since I love him not because of his achievements but because of his attitude.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:24:14 AM

Sounds like Broner is a perfect match for an old Pacquiao. I think this is going to be an easy win. The hard thing here is to predict if Paquiao will knockout Broner or will only win by decision.
Boxing is about winning and not knocking down the opponent,but it become more entertaining when theres knockout that will happen but thats just a bonus for the viewers and also for the fighters record though it wasn’t necessary

Pacquiao is truly an old man compared to this mid 20’s fighter but we all know the capacity and ability of manny,so definitely this will be a great fight
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

I agree. This is a perfect match for Manny to showcase his speed and power again. Broner lacks boxing skills and usually he does start slow and doesn't move around that much and not a good counter puncher. So it's going to be a target practice for Pacquiao but anything can happen, but I'm sure that Pacman is the favourite here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 08:18:51 AM

There are a few more weeks left before the match starts and I'm quite stoked to see on who will win here, I love Manny's humility and how he stays quiet throughout the conference, and I don't want to be completely biased here because Broner is a tough guy and Manny will surely take this fight seriously as he always does when he is in the ring, hopes up high and I have placed my bets to Manny Pacquiao since I love him not because of his achievements but because of his attitude.
January 19 is getting closer by the minute and just the same as you, I'm also psyched to watch the match.

I think what Pacquiao needs to do is to knock out Broner and that's what is necessary to win the match. I remember that he said that his goal is to knock him out and if he does, it means Manny still got his game, even if he is older now. On the other hand, Broner is tough because he doesn't go down easily, having only three losses.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:00:33 AM

January 19 is getting closer by the minute and just the same as you, I'm also psyched to watch the match.

I think what Pacquiao needs to do is to knock out Broner and that's what is necessary to win the match. I remember that he said that his goal is to knock him out and if he does, it means Manny still got his game, even if he is older now. On the other hand, Broner is tough because he doesn't go down easily, having only three losses.
Yes, it is becoming closer and two weeks more to go before the fight of world boxing champion Manny (Pacman) Pacquiao.

Two fighters have different skills on how to fight on a boxing ring, who will win the fight, Pacquiao or Broner? I think Pacquiao takes it.
Pacquiao is the stronger fighter, faster and more explosive. His being clever on ring fight gives him more confidence on self just to win the fight even he gets older now still the fighter on boxing arena. If Pacquiao wins this fight he fights Floyd Mayweather on the next fight.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:34:19 AM

While the fight is still 12 days away from today, Manny Pacquaio is looking for another fight after slugging it out with Adrien Broner regardless of the outcome. Possible foe will be Mikey Garcia, a former 4 division world champion. So it looks like hanging up the gloves is not yet in the drawing board of Manny Pacquaio. Last year, Manny Pacquaio signed Al Haymon as an adviser, Al Haymon is a promoter for Mikey Garcia.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:29:47 AM

While the fight is still 12 days away from today, Manny Pacquaio is looking for another fight after slugging it out with Adrien Broner regardless of the outcome. Possible foe will be Mikey Garcia, a former 4 division world champion. So it looks like hanging up the gloves is not yet in the drawing board of Manny Pacquaio. Last year, Manny Pacquaio signed Al Haymon as an adviser, Al Haymon is a promoter for Mikey Garcia.
He still has the power, so there is no way he will quit when he can make easy money in just one fight, manny is already a legend regardless of the outcome of his journey. Some retire young but he keeps fighting because he still can, he is a discipline person that is why he achieve his good lifestyle now, being a politician, a pastor, an actor and an athlete is no joke, it's need discipline and determination.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:55:53 PM

Nah, Let Mikey get past Errol Spence first (which I doubt he can) before taking on Manny. However, we all know that boxing is a business and fighting Pacquiao even up to this day is still a lottery for this upcoming fighters. I don't know how many fights Manny sign with Al Haymon but if its a 3 fight deal then we might as well see Manny fight other superstars in Haymon's backyard but I don't want to see Mikey vs Manny though. Mikey's best weight is 135 -140 lbs, in my opinion.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:49:39 PM

Nah, Let Mikey get past Errol Spence first (which I doubt he can) before taking on Manny. However, we all know that boxing is a business and fighting Pacquiao even up to this day is still a lottery for this upcoming fighters. I don't know how many fights Manny sign with Al Haymon but if its a 3 fight deal then we might as well see Manny fight other superstars in Haymon's backyard but I don't want to see Mikey vs Manny though. Mikey's best weight is 135 -140 lbs, in my opinion.
Well theres alot of things or fight will happen in Manny’s part because just yesterday when Pacquiao’s team announced that the fighting Senator will be fighting untill 2022 (though things might changed if something happens to Him)another thing is Mayweather that was being eagerly wanted by Manny to gi again to the ring and make a rematch,since their last bout is not fair because of Manny’s injured arm
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:09:28 PM

Broner is upset that he is such a big underdog in this match and also mad that people are already discussing what will happen if/when Pac defeats him.
When asked about a Pacquaio vs Mayweather rematch, he becomes irritated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=YoKoAg3fN-Y
I'm not sure it's much of a mind game from team Pacquaio but they really feel they picked the correct opponent to defend his paper belt against.
With current odds of Pacquaio better then 2.5-1, I will layoff this for now.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:16:46 PM

Broner is upset that he is such a big underdog in this match and also mad that people are already discussing what will happen if/when Pac defeats him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=YoKoAg3fN-Y
I'm not sure it's much of a mind game from team Pacquaio but they really feel they picked the correct opponent to defend his paper belt against.
With current odds of Pacquaio better then 2.5-1, I will layoff this for now.

It's because he is really a underdog simply as that. He thinks that he can bang with those hard punchers but look at how Maidana destroy him. The betting public knows their boxing, so he doesn't need to be upset but give his best against Manny. Yes, probably a mind game from team Pacquiao because they know Broner usually freaks out and easily affected by the news.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:37:47 PM

He should show on how to be professional boxer. He shouldn't give any insight or feeling related to his irritations.

I know the feeling on how it is being compared to others but he shouldn't let this discuss by mass. Its a way to expose their fight so that people will buy tickets, publicity...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:09:06 PM

He should show on how to be professional boxer. He shouldn't give any insight or feeling related to his irritations.

I know the feeling on how it is being compared to others but he shouldn't let this discuss by mass. Its a way to expose their fight so that people will buy tickets, publicity...
Probably just a way for Broner to promote his fight against Pacman. The more people gets curious, the more people are going to watch to match so it's a win-win situation for him. He has been this way for the majority of his fight thought, so I'm not surprised by his frustrations here. After what's been said and done, and when the gates closes, its between him and Pacman in the square ring so let's see if he did something spectacular to win in this fight (but I doubt).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀