Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple buy or not?  (Read 1656 times)
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:14:26 PM

Buy. I don't see why not, unless you do not believe in centralized coins then you should not buy it then. Besides the fact that the coin is centralized I do not think that there is anything that is actually wrong with the coin, there is a lot of potential there, it is a banking coin which means that it has very good applications for the future, it just needs time to grow

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

For me personally ripple is a not buy. But this is NOT caused cause I do not like ripple or somethink like this i am just not good informed enough about this coin

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:30:57 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 07:49:54 PM by Bennix

Intact,I won't buy ripple because its circulating supply and market cap worth billions .Moreover ,the early adopters of ripple have made huge amount of money from xrp.So,anyone buying ripple is just looking for daily profit .
As for me,I buy coins with small market cap not the ones with a very big marketcap.I heard the team of ripple are holding 60% of the coin of which iam having fear that any team holding a greater percentage of its coin might likely dump the coin.
On the other hand,coins with big market cap do not grow exponentially ,but coins with small market cap and small circulating supply tend to yield more profit ,especially the coin has significant use case.To be more direct,I don't think many banks will adopt ripple  technology. I said this because many banks are not in support of cryptocurrency.I also advice every crypto trader to do his own personal analysis and review on a coin not just buying because of what you heard on social media,friends and you tubers.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

I don't know what are you thinking Smiley. If it's not a good cryptocurrency so how it can take 3rd on CMC? XRP even took 2nd place of ETH so many times and I think it's the best low cryptocurrency at the moment for sure. So many investors and traders out there are still investing in XRP everyday to get profit Smiley
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:39:11 PM

I think that in the future Ripple will grow in price, but while the market continues to fall should not rush to buy this coin until the market starts to grow.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:21:40 PM

I would wait with any investments for now, except buying Bitcoin. The price of Ripple at the moment is relatively low, but it can still fall, so it's better to wait.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:25:13 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 10:54:24 AM by Question123

Buy more ripple coin if you want because that coin gives you more profit. And highly suggested to everyone to those people already have ripple better to don't sell your ripple and make better if we are going to hold it for more few years to hundred dollars each.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.

with the current Ripple situation, I'm sure you can't say that Ripple is a dead coin, because now Ripple takes Ethereum position again and maybe now for forever, besides that Ripple price starts to increase slowly even though other coin prices are still down and that proves Ripple is worth to buying for long-term investment compared to other coins.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Lol, I was so wrong about Ripple. Now it seems that this is one of the best tokens, if we look at living potential, it even had shown a growth during the period when all coins are red

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

In my opinion, while the price is cheap, I recommend buying it, ripple is suitable for long-term investment if you want to get a lot of profits.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

I am sure that people who bought ripple in a few days ago can make a nice profit now because of the ripple price increase and they can sell it right now. It is your choice to buy or not but before you buy, you need to research and analyze, and perhaps you can wait for a while until the price makes a correction. Don't just follow the other people said before you analyze because you don't know what their strategy to buy the coin, so you need to make your strategy.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:30:09 AM

If I had been asked two years ago when I was still a newbie about whether I consider investing in a ripple a good thing, then most likely I would say yes, but now two years later I understood a simple thing — heavy altcoins are a bad investment . The best are altcoins with small capitalization. For me, such a great investment is now the Etheera project. He has a small capitalization, he has a very active team, very active support in telegram, a lot of announcements and a lot of listings. And almost ready work product. I believe that in the near future it will be easy x10 or more. Choose those projects that are similar to Etheera project and you will become those investors who multiply their income many times ! The market at the bottom now, so, never listen to "experts" who advise you to buy now top alts as a btc ! Otherwise, you will wait for a good income for a very, very long time.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:22:35 AM

Correct. It's time to buy Ripple. Because currently XRP is getting better and continues to improve. Then immediately buy it before it's too late and sorry later. Ripple is currently progressing and unexpectedly defeated Ethereum secretly. That is an extraordinary thing in my opinion. So there is no need to let me know that in Ripple I will lose.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:31:44 AM

Perhaps, the ripple is one of 10 pennies that investors choose and invest the most. I think, ripple is high popularity, technology has many improvements ... so ripple will rise in the future. The buying as coin Ripple when its price is not high is a wise decision.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

ripple in my own opinion is going to be the number one one coin market cap in less than three years from now. i can not say how exactly but i sure know that they way and manner the ripple coin is moving with its adaptation is just na indication that it will be a great financing financial idea to be welcomed globally.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:18:47 AM

Personally, I still believe in a fairly good potential for further development of Ripple. I am convinced that the project offers a truly relevant idea for the crypto market, a promising standard of global transactions and a sound development strategy, so it will definitely increase in price from next year.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? Is it worth it to invest in it? Or it is a dead token? I want to hear your thoughts.
As ethereum already leaves top 2 position dropping to $150 ,maybe at this point its time to buy ripple(xrp) because this overtook bitcoin cash and ethereumw and now second fo bitcoin
This is one of the best option for investing now ,i am lucky because i bought my ripple week ago right timing before this goes up,and i am just waiting now when to dump my xrp
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

Ripple coins is very profitable at this past days even the price of bitcoin and ethereum go down.They much better to pick ripple than ethereum.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

Ripple is now among the coins, alongside XLM with a steady growth. Considering the rate at which coins are now plummeting, ripple is doing greatly well. It has also made an history, because it has not only taken over the second position,but is also maintaining it for some days now. This is historic. Well ethereum might takeover again, but is not likely going to happen soon.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:50:52 PM

ripple is a coin with the support of many of the world's important banks and agencies and they say it reaches 60% more that invests in ripple and this is what makes me sure, this is the potential for your current and future investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: