Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FUNDRAISING and PROFIT SHARE for TradeItForWeed.io!  (Read 125 times)
h3xh3x (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:24:20 AM

https://tradeitforweed.io/tradeitforweed-announcements/@tradeitforweed/fundraising-and-profit-share-for-tradeitforweedio

An investment in the newly created Canadian (and globally explosive) marijuana industry: online community for bartering weed!

TradeItForWeed.io is an online community built on the Smoke blockchain, which in turn is a bustling community of marijuana enthusiasts worldwide - they have 1000s unique pageviews/day, raised $250k a month ago and their coin is already 12x ICO.

Built on a forum platform that had been opensource on Smoke's original blockchain Steem. Bridging the gap of distance, the people can be free to barter, trade or exchange marijuana.

Trading weed for crypto is legal in Canada, as any adult can have up to 30gs on their person at any given time and while sales are prohibited without a license crypto transactions are taxed as though they're barter - opening up the floodgates for integrating a blockchain that allows for escrow transactions built-in.

Enter Smoke.io, the blockchain built for marijuana enthusiasts and already achieving massive growth.

Enter TradeItForWeed.io, a natural extension of this platform where the community can come together and trade services, items or crypto for mariuana - or capitalize on their extra weed!

We're looking for marketing dollars, and we monetize by taking 5% of the curation rewards from any posts originating on our site.

For every $100 you invest I'll give you 0.01% of the curation rewards my site produces. To give you a scent of what that looks like, I joined Smoke.io three days ago and have managed to earn 1967.42 SMOKE, valued at 0.06 or so is about $118 - 5% of that would be $5.90. Remember that's per user, per three days, on average (more or less). On a monthly basis we might see $5.90 per 1000 users per 0.01% of rewards, or an ROI should we get that many users at the same level of average earnings of 16.94 months - but your investment will go hand in hand with pushing adoption of both Smoke and the TradeItForWeed platform!

Selling up to a maximum of 5% total rewards, or $50 000.

If you want to send SMOKE towards an investment, send to this account (tradeitforweed) and I'll create a bot after I have some sleep to calculate the total reward % you qualify for.

Let's get this show rolling! I'm so happy with my success here with you guys already, and I certainly hope I'm not coming across as begging.

Investors have the potential of contributing or voting on certain issues, like how to spend the advertising dollars. Let's make it decentralized, democratic, and truly blockchain-enabled Smiley

Also note that @powerpics has let me understand some of the mechanics of his Reward Token, and @tradeitforweed might employ such a system in order to incentivize activity on the platform - I was going to write a bot to upsmoke people that posted on tradeitforweed.io, then realized that's open to abuse should people use the tags for free upsmokes. The idea is that my 5% rewards will be reinvested into the wellbeing of the community - along with any witness share I may or may not get.

Your success is my success Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: