Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:12:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto like a bull show  (Read 437 times)
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

Just look at the prices. In my opinion, this is the start of the next bull run! Finally, we are seeing some green market, after eleven months of waiting. If it is true and the bulls are back, we will see another price records.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

crypto like a bull show, each player spur their adrenaline by digging a little out of their savings to become millionaires. when the bull ran towards it not many people could survive. now the bull has begun to move what do you think is right?

Its good to see, that i when i look up at the CMC now, all are green and its moving upward, does really the bull show or bullrun is coming? maybe not, or a yes, its a matter of believing the market, but as far as im concern, there is nothing permanent in this market, all of which are just a show.
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:45:35 AM

I'm not seeing any bull run yet... What's happening right now is just market trying to recover from the harsh reality of the market which have persisted for more than five months, though the expectations are high and if there's going to be a bullish market this year, it doesn't take forever to happen, within the few days to the end of the year we can all still smile
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

We are not bullish yet. Just a few days of bullish movement isn't enough to disregard the last 9 months. When the movement has been bullish for a few months at a time then it might be time to start calling it that the market is in recovery. It's right to be optimistic at this stage but being expectant is a foolish mistake.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

The strong and the dogged win in cryptocurrency space. The bull market is expected anytime soon and we will see the trader with big capital moving the pace in cryptocurrency market, I see more funds moving as positive sentiments move the market upward!

colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

crypto like a bull show, each player spur their adrenaline by digging a little out of their savings to become millionaires. when the bull ran towards it not many people could survive. now the bull has begun to move what do you think is right?

we'll see just the next few days, especially until the end of November.
we hope this leads to the right thing and starts to grow. but I'm not sure because the market has the same pattern almost every month

kanayaTabitha (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:04:19 PM

I would not call this bullish yet. I think that's still too early for that. And it may be again, just a temporary (unnatural?) move which could end again with a drop when the ETFs get denied.
So earn all you can from from the current market fluctuations, but don't expect wonders. And keep your eyes open.
Maybe "the bull has begun to move" but I don't know if he's awaken yet. Be careful, it may be just turning in his sleep from one side to another.

yep ... but nobody cares about ETF. the news was only made to make the market panic. Previously Winklevoss Twins also submitted an ETF proposal and was rejected. but nothing happened to the market. I don't make miracles but Bitcoin Yess. Grin Grin

We are not bullish yet. Just a few days of bullish movement isn't enough to disregard the last 9 months. When the movement has been bullish for a few months at a time then it might be time to start calling it that the market is in recovery. It's right to be optimistic at this stage but being expectant is a foolish mistake.

do not expect but you can learn from each quote made by everyone. The last 9 months is only a short time that you made to speculate on bitcoin. You can see the last 5 years or the last 7 years. even the price of bitcoin is currently more expensive than last year (with the same date)
lamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Yes crypto is like bull show. Always investors felling that adrenaling. Pumping or dumping that gives us a life energy. I love that space because i love adrenalin. About bullrun i am not sure it started or not. I am sure it will be start in the future. But i hope it is not a bulltrap. After bear market i can not believe the market movements easily so i have always doubts.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

crypto like a bull show, each player spur their adrenaline by digging a little out of their savings to become millionaires.
This is hard to do now but if someone have been doing this during the early times then its very possible. Remember on how much bitcoin several years ago and if you ever put $50 on bitcoin during those times when its just cents away, I don't know on where you have been taking your vacation now. But right now, it's just hard to do so.

when the bull ran towards it not many people could survive. now the bull has begun to move what do you think is right?
The bull hasn't move any single step. I haven't seen that there's already a bull right now. We've been waiting for it to come but its not yet arriving so for now, we have to wait until it fully arrives and shows that its striking the market.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Signs for the bull run are unclear because the exchange rate has increased but declined rapidly in the next few days. So the present time, when the economic situation is changing negatively, we can not hope the market cryptocurrency will improve quickly but only way to wait!

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████