Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:25:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
usawa0

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

I decided to hold on to it. I think this is the best option. Waiting for better times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

The present time selling crypto is a stupid thing because the price is very blue. You should hold and wait until the end of 2018 - when the rate of crypto rebound and then sell it much better. If you sell right now, you will lose money because the current price is very low.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:26:35 PM

This absolutely the wrong time to sell cause the value of coins in the market has depreciated so much so we all have to wait  till it bounces back for us to be able to sell at a very reasonable and profitable price
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

Definitely right, but people have different perspective and we can't deny the fact that some still don't learn a lesson. Furthermore, some are definitely switching into trading due to the value of BTC and ETH have been stable for a several months.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

that's true you should hodl for now if you can still wait until the first quarter of 2019. there is a rumor that it will pump or bull run at the first quarter of 2019 but if it needed you to have to sell it. you don't have to hodl if you really need it.
What OP is trying to convey is sell all your coins/tokens which you think does not have a future at all. Convert all those shitcoins into coins that you think might give you some profit someday.

For me, i am holding btc and eth as i think these are the coins that have great advantage over other cryptos in the market. They are popular that IMO it would not perish too soon.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

The trade starter want to emphasize that before holding coins you should first study thoroughly if this coins have a chance to become successful in the long term by checking if developer are active regularly roadmap and white paper are on track base op regular updated report. but in my on trading plan I keep trading only on top 20 crypto market in coinmarket cap this can guarantee less volatility and have a good chance of profit for long term hold.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:34:47 PM

If your investment is profitable, sell it, or you're losing money with it, do not be stupid. Trying to reduce the loss of money just makes your investment less and so trust the market, continue to hold it.
yes, it's best to sell it when we have made a profit and not do the stupid thing to throw away the coins we have when the price movements decline.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:38:41 PM

in no case do not sell your coins so cheaply because soon we will start to grow again. just be patient

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:58:18 PM

I understand how you thought it. In order to study a project in which I have money deposited and if it seems to me to be suspicious, I sell all the coins of this project and prefer to invest in strong projects like BTC or ETH. But on the other hand, every project needs time to become successful. Even btc and other altcoins did not become as they are today, in a few days or a few months. It is good that new projects are being created, thus creating the competition for the current coins. Personally, I would not sell everything I have and invest only in btc, eth and top 10. I give them a chance to become successful.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

I do not advise you to sell. Six months later. In my opinion, the market will start to grow again, and then you will bite your elbows, because you have sold so cheaply, just have patience. I have already got used to such fluctuations and do not pay attention to it and continue to invest in good projects. #swachhcoin for their garbage. At the moment the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins until mid-December. I advise you to see the project.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:06:24 PM

I understand how you thought it. In order to study a project in which I have money deposited and if it seems to me to be suspicious, I sell all the coins of this project and prefer to invest in strong projects like BTC or ETH. But on the other hand, every project needs time to become successful. Even btc and other altcoins did not become as they are today, in a few days or a few months. It is good that new projects are being created, thus creating the competition for the current coins. Personally, I would not sell everything I have and invest only in btc, eth and top 10. I give them a chance to become successful.
We might witness it's success if we keep on track with them.
And due to the increase of its numbers(listed altcoins) it looks like there are also increase of dead coins as investors just look for new potential and hot coins. If certain project is currently working,  definitely it will go along with the market competition.
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

This input thou may sound so harsh, is actually the blunt truth. The fact remains so many projects already sinking in their graves and nothing can be done to resuscitate them again. What can be done is to get rid of the nonsense when the chance to do so is still feasible enough.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
karavay_71

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

There's still a lot of decent coins which can be held but actually most of alts are not worth it actually, real price is visible now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

If your investment is profitable, sell it, or you're losing money with it, do not be stupid. Trying to reduce the loss of money just makes your investment less and so trust the market, continue to hold it.

Time to sell when you already earned or when you already losses your trust with the project, I guess if you make a bad moves selling it into panic
regrets will follow unless you losses your trust and you think that it will take long term or it wont do any bounce back then you must sell your coins
and move away from the project.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

There is nothing we can do or push you neither if you sell or just hold. Your decision isn't same to us and you can't blame other if you'll follow of what is in your mind. Believe your self and tried to open your mind of what is happen around and then think of what you'll have to do next.
Selling might only give you two possible results either losing or gaining. Think it many time before doing anything and you won't regrets in the end.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

Theres nothing new with your topic,ofcourse we as holders doing such move .

But if you are noob being cryptonians then this is another case,being observant and possessive in our cryptocurrency is one big factor for not to lose

Though patience is still one best strategy for all occasions,thats why holding the right one,and selling the bad is what we need to do.

ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

now is the time when you should not do any unnecessary movements, because it is not clear what is happening with the market,but the main thing is not to sell coins that you already have
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:03:00 AM

i think you need to wait for some time because btc price is increasing in recent days and it will come top price so wait for some time.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

It may be more appropriate to sell it when it is profitable and when it stops.
If it falls too much because the coin HODL is better HODL because Stoploss will also make us lose a lot.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:21:41 AM

agree, especially with the part that says u shd do solid checks on each project before u act, some projects are dead-ish, some projects have actually been storing a bit of firepower, it's getting clearer over time what good blockchain projects shd look like...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: