Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to share with you the scam story that happened to me  (Read 125 times)
Jennifer Tilly (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:17:49 AM

I want to share with you about the new deception scheme! Be careful! I hope my story will help someone! And it will save time and nerves.

Here is my experience with scam investors Swiftinvestmentsltd.

The company is represented by a real estate broker, they say they want to invest $ 2 million in the project.
Work 3 employees, chief David Naylor ( Phone: +44 7438 455086 ; Email: david.naylor@swiftinvestmentsltd.com ; Telegram: @DavidNaylor_swiftinvestmentsltd );
assistant Varun Mehra (Email: varun.mehra@swiftinvestmentsltd.com; Telegram: @Varun_Mehra_Investments);
and office worker Maria ( Email: office@swiftinvestmentsltd.com; Telegram: @melanasat ).
The company Swiftinvestmentsltd addresses to projects related to the blockchain.
After they offer to buy blockchain tokens and pay by bank transfer.
And here begins the most interesting!
Their fraudulent scheme is as follows:
In the beginning, they ask to sign various documents, for example, as NDA Swift Investments, Letter of Intent, they do KYC.
David Naylor sends his passport and utility bill. (probably fake documents)
After more than 10 negotiations and numerous approvals, through Zoom, WhatsApp and Telegram, which lasted more than a month. They send an agreement that they buy tokens and send $ 2 million through a SWIFT Bank Wire Transfer.
After signing the agreement, they send a fake screenshot of a bank transfer from the HSBC UK bank, that the operation is completed, and they require transferring tokens to their wallet.
Until the money physically comes to your account, never send tokens to anyone!!!
After they send a paper of a bank transfer, which they did in Photoshop.
The Swiftinvestmentsltd company immediately begins to demand a transfer tokens to their crypto wallet!
And the money to my bank account has not arrived till now!
Be careful when a company like Swiftinvestmentsltd writes to you!
Immediately block them and complain in a Telegram and WhatsApp to them, they would be blocked.
I want to share with you about the new deception scheme! Be careful! I hope my story will help someone! And it will save time and nerves.

Here is my experience with scam investors Swiftinvestmentsltd.

The company is represented by a real estate broker, they say they want to invest $ 2 million in the project.
Work 3 employees, chief David Naylor ( Phone: +44 7438 455086 ; Email: david.naylor@swiftinvestmentsltd.com ; Telegram: @DavidNaylor_swiftinvestmentsltd );
assistant Varun Mehra (Email: varun.mehra@swiftinvestmentsltd.com; Telegram: @Varun_Mehra_Investments);
and office worker Maria ( Email: office@swiftinvestmentsltd.com; Telegram: @melanasat ).
The company Swiftinvestmentsltd addresses to projects related to the blockchain.
After they offer to buy blockchain tokens and pay by bank transfer.
And here begins the most interesting!
Their fraudulent scheme is as follows:
In the beginning, they ask to sign various documents, for example, as NDA Swift Investments, Letter of Intent, they do KYC.
David Naylor sends his passport and utility bill. (probably fake documents)
After more than 10 negotiations and numerous approvals, through Zoom, WhatsApp and Telegram, which lasted more than a month. They send an agreement that they buy tokens and send $ 2 million through a SWIFT Bank Wire Transfer.
After signing the agreement, they send a fake screenshot of a bank transfer from the HSBC UK bank, that the operation is completed, and they require transferring tokens to their wallet.
Until the money physically comes to your account, never send tokens to anyone!!!
After they send a paper of a bank transfer, which they did in Photoshop.
The Swiftinvestmentsltd company immediately begins to demand a transfer tokens to their crypto wallet!
And the money to my bank account has not arrived till now!
Be careful when a company like Swiftinvestmentsltd writes to you!
Immediately block them and complain in a Telegram and WhatsApp to them, they would be blocked.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: