Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8632 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Why did you decide to start using blockchain technologies? Is the Hallyu community itself not enough to effectively carry out entertainment marketing?
Hello, thank you for your question! Blockchain and smart contract technologies allow to reduce potential conflicts arising during crosspromotional engagements. These self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content. This would alleviate any potential issues between the advertiser and the influencer as the terms of the contract and the payment obligation would be coded into the smart contract.
And do you think that this will improve the conditions for fans of k-pop culture and advertisers?
Of course. Ticket fraud is very common, and the introduction of a special protocol will avoid speculation on the ticket price, since transactions will be transparent for all parties involved from the artist to the fan.
it should be like that, because with this everything can be transparent,
especially the project KStarCoin is certainly very helpful in the community

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Hello. Tell me plz should I confirm my passport and pass through KYC procedure if I want to purchase token?
Hello. The process of buying KSC tokens is simple - you register at the Latoken exchange, replenish your deposit and after that you can immediately buy coins. We do not ask for personal information. Please use this link to enter https://wallet.latoken.com/market/ICO/ETH/KSC-ETH
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

Why did you decide to start using blockchain technologies? Is the Hallyu community itself not enough to effectively carry out entertainment marketing?
Hello, thank you for your question! Blockchain and smart contract technologies allow to reduce potential conflicts arising during crosspromotional engagements. These self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content. This would alleviate any potential issues between the advertiser and the influencer as the terms of the contract and the payment obligation would be coded into the smart contract.
And do you think that this will improve the conditions for fans of k-pop culture and advertisers?
Of course. Ticket fraud is very common, and the introduction of a special protocol will avoid speculation on the ticket price, since transactions will be transparent for all parties involved from the artist to the fan.
it should be like that, because with this everything can be transparent,
especially the project KStarCoin is certainly very helpful in the community
Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We hope the KStarCoin project will benefit the Hallyu community and allow fans to get tickets at a fair price. Creating content fans contribute to the spread of Korean culture, and good things should be rewarded
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

I'm familiar with the kstarlive platform - an excellent news publication about k-pop. But if the distribution of tokens goes through the kstarcoin site, then how long do I need to wait before charging?
WhiteRed44

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:28:11 AM

How do you plan to use the collected funds? Have you thought up your future marketing program to maintain the attractiveness of the platform and the demand for a token?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

I'm familiar with the kstarlive platform - an excellent news publication about k-pop. But if the distribution of tokens goes through the kstarcoin site, then how long do I need to wait before charging?

Since the sale of KSC tokens is carried out directly from the Latoken exchange, your wallet will be replenished immediately after sending ETH. If you need more instruction please read this article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/how-to-receive-your-free-airdrops-making-a-wallet-on-latoken-3c76c37143e9
You can also join our Airdrop and get 200 bonus KSC tokens!
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

Since the sale of KSC tokens is carried out directly from the Latoken exchange, your wallet will be replenished immediately after sending ETH. If you need more instruction please read this article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/how-to-receive-your-free-airdrops-making-a-wallet-on-latoken-3c76c37143e9

Oh, really?! Wow, how long is airdrop ongoing? What should I do to receive ksc?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

Oh, really?! Wow, how long is airdrop ongoing? What should I do to receive ksc?
Airdrop promotion will active until November 30. The rule of participation really simple.
Follow KStarCoin’s Twitter Account
Make a retweet
Join KStarCoin Telegram group
Join LAToken Telegram group

More info in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

How do you plan to use the collected funds? Have you thought up your future marketing program to maintain the attractiveness of the platform and the demand for a token?
Hello. There is our allocation plan:
For platform development will allocate 20%,
Concerts Planning and Preparations: 30%
KStarLive.com Followers Increase Performance PR Marketing: 20%
Commerce Advances: 10%
Operating Expenses: 10%
Advisors & Partners: 10%
Promotion of the platform will include work with social networks, search and conclusion of cooperation with companies whose services and products users can buy for tokens, organizing concerts for fans and much more. Check out our roadmap https://kstarcoin.com/
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

Who is the audience of your project? Due to what platform will make a profit?
The KStarLive was created as a media resource for fans from around the world, but we focused on non-Korean fans who found it difficult to find information in English. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users. Any activity that generates traffic will be rewarded in the form of our coin! Through our platform, we will distribute value in a logical and proper manner
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Hi. How do you plan to solve the problem of protecting copyright on content?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Who is the audience of your project? Due to what platform will make a profit?
The KStarLive was created as a media resource for fans from around the world, but we focused on non-Korean fans who found it difficult to find information in English. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users. Any activity that generates traffic will be rewarded in the form of our coin! Through our platform, we will distribute value in a logical and proper manner
So authors of any type of content will be able to join the community and earn tokens? Or do you limit the range of activities that can be profitable?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

Hi. How do you plan to solve the problem of protecting copyright on content?
Hello. Blockchain technology allows not only to make micropayments, but also to better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to. Enabling users to regain control over their data also creates a new revenue-generating model that allows users to be directly compensated for the personal data that they choose to share.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Tell me how to manage the payment? Do I need to create my wallet or can I send money through a bank card?
To buy KSC tokens, you first need to replenish your account in the Latoken exchange. Use a bank card to buy Ethereum on one of the exchanges, after which, transfer money to the Latoken deposit and pay for the purchase of KSC tokens.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

I see that this project can find many investors. Nice concept and opportunity for growth. What blockchain technology do you use for KStarCoin?
Hello. Thank you for your question. KSC tokens generated using blockchain Ethereum. Smart-ticketing protocol built upon the Ethereum blockchain that will facilitate the sale of event tickets by issuing smart tickets to wallet addresses on the blockchain. Besides we propose a new, free blockchain consortium structure that will operate based on good faith. In this structure. You can read more in whitepaper, chapter 10. https://kstarcoin.com/download/KStarLive_KStarCoin_ICO_Whitepaper.pdf?v=20181023110400
ArahFrie17

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

Hello. What is the minimum amount of tokens you propose to purchase? Are there any bonuses when buying a large number of ksc?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

Hello community. The idea of your platform is extremely productive. Now this industry is developing so well that tokens will have value for a long time. Are there any countries whose residents can't get tokens?
reshards

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

You plan to use tokens including as a means to pay for various services and goods of Korean origin. Are there any brands that agreed to support such an idea?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

Hello. What is the minimum amount of tokens you propose to purchase? Are there any bonuses when buying a large number of ksc?
Hello. Price of token is 0.05$ in ethereum equivalent. Before you go to the purchase of KSC tokens, you need to replenish your personal account in Latoken exchange.  Minimum Deposit Amount: 0.02 ETH. Lower amount will not be credited to your wallet. We have a 15% bonus for the entire pre-sale period, regardless of the number of tokens purchased. Contribute here https://wallet.latoken.com/market/ICO/ETH/KSC-ETH
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Hello community. The idea of your platform is extremely productive. Now this industry is developing so well that tokens will have value for a long time. Are there any countries whose residents can't get tokens?
Due to some restrictions on the spread of cryptocurrency, there are restrictions for residents of the United States, China and Singapore.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: