Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Новая платформа для комфортного трейдинг  (Read 138 times)
yana.lis (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 01:37:40 PM

Дорогие друзья и крипто комьюнити!
Для нас важен каждый человек нашего сообщества, важны люди понимающие и принимающие ценность изменений в мире, которые несут блокчейн технологии и криптовалюта. Мы создаем ценный  и удобный инструмент для работы и заработков тысяч людей по всему миру, поэтому нам важно чтоб о нашей платформе ONEEXBIT услышало как можно больше людей со всего земного шара.

Поэтому мы запускаем  Баунти компанию пригласи друга, она входит в структуру общей маркетинговой компаниии:

Bounty fund: 40 000 ОNEX coins

We distributed interest, as follows:
01. Facebook — 10 %
02. Twitter — 10 %
03. Telegram Campaign - 5%
04. YouTube Campaign — 25 %
05. Blogging Campaign — 15%
06. Discord Campaign — 35%

Вот условия :

Discord Campaign — 35%- 14 000 монет ONEX

условия INVITE BOUNTY

🏆 1st place - 250 ONEX

🏆 2nd place - 150ONEX

🏆 3rd place - 100 ONEX

🏆 4th place - 75ONEX

🏆 5th place - 50 ONEX

🏆 6-10 place - 20  ONEX

Invite Баунти заканчивается-09.05.2019

Специальные реферальные условия:

Для пригласивших, более 100 + человек, мы заплатим 100 монет за каждого 100 приглашенного, в дополнение к стандартному вознаграждению.

по 2му уровню реферальной системе, мы заплатим 50 монет за каждого 100 приглашенного, в дополнение к стандартному вознаграждению.

по 3му уровню вознаграждения по реферальной системе, мы заплатим 25 монет за каждого 100 приглашенного, в дополнение к стандартному вознаграждению.

Важно!!!! Взять вашу личную реферальную ссылку можно у нашего "Онекс-бот командой      !INVITE_LINK в личном сообщении

Вы всегда  можете проверить свои приглашения в личном сообщении ONEX-bot
командой : !stats, работают только в личке

Пусть о нашей платформе узнают во всем мире! Спасибо, что вы с нами! Мы вас любим!

PS : зарегестрировать свой кошелек, вы сможете 17.04.2019

Наш телеграм канал 🔶Telegram: https://t.me/oneexbit

* При большом количестве участников Bounty Pool на INVITE BOUNTY может быть увеличен.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kryptonio
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:35:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148693.0

Hi, guys!

I am one of ONEX coin (OneExBit project) small investors - https://oneexbit.com
They attracts my attention 2 weeks ago and I joined their Discord. A few day after I was banned by developer for the questions about economy of Onex coin - simple questions how the Onex team plan to absorb the emissions of Onex coin.
No answers - just banned in their server.

If you plan to invest in Onex coin you need to know (all proofs are below):
1. NO ONE wants to buy this coin
2. all trade volumes are FAKE and you will not able to sell your rewards or MN collateral

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ONEX_BRIDGE.BTC
Look at this - seems like ALL THEIR TRADES on CryptoBridge are WASH TRADES - the same bots accounts have been trading with each others with only 1 reason - show trade volume for investors - actually absolutely FAKE volumes

You can check it by yourself - take a look to Bitshares explorer http://bts.ai/market/BRIDGE.ONEX_BRIDGE.BTC

Another huge FRAUD is the TOTAL LACK of LIQUIDITY at the Onex market
No chance to sell any amount of coin - the bids and asks occupied by DEVs account or by spread bots - nobody want to buy this coin
kryptonio
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:15:11 AM

New day and the same parctices.
Again you are cheating investors and shows FAKE bots volumes!

I have read all your announcements and all googledocs - I see your were connected to another scam project.
In case you are planing to do the same you can continue that kind of malicious practices - make fake volumes and involve investors who are not tricky enough to see the truth on bitshares explorer .

If you are building the really good case of Masternode coins - you need to be fair with your investors and do 2 things:
1. do not ban them for simple questions - like you ban me
2. IMMEDIATELY STOP any FAKE volumes activities - just plain volumes of human trades

PS I have DMed you and Neftegrad to exlain my ban - but you replied inadequately...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: