Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which is the best Hardware wallets?
Trezor
Ledger nano
KeepKey
Digital Bitbox
Other (Post please)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best Hardware wallets?  (Read 16064 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

I think no other hardware wallet can match ledger's trusty Nano S for multi-currency compatibility, such as ontology, vechain, wanchain and also supporting Erc20 tokens, if you carry a diverse portfolio of coins and desire the convenience of storing them on one device, then the Nano S is your best choice

lamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

I am also trying to find a decent answer for that. I will buy a hardware wallet but i can decide which one is good. Some guys are saying ledger some saying trezor and some people saying use something like trust wallet no need hardware wallet etc. I cant decide what will i do? I will buy a hardware wallet according to results of this voting.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:14:43 PM

Trezor and ledger nano are gaining more popularity in terms of storing in hardware wallet that is why I prefer in using it than any other wallet because they have proven how tough the security features it has to keep our investment secure all the time.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Hardware wallet is the best secure way to store crypto currencies. I think best hardware wallet can be determined by finding supporting coins. If it supports to coins you have invested, then it is good for you. Ledger nano s supports more coins.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

I'm thinking about buying a hardware wallet and I want to know your opinion?... Which one do you recommend me to buy? and why?

Thanks  Wink

I used two wallets - ledger and trezor. I like both of these devices. The main point is that both provide a high degree of security for your assets. I think it makes sense to buy one that is cheaper. They are both good.
MULTIK888

Activity: 123
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

I'm thinking about buying a hardware wallet and I want to know your opinion?... Which one do you recommend me to buy? and why?

Thanks  Wink

All hardware wallets listed by you have their advantages and knocks each to your taste. To select want you to briefly tell about the wallets and there the choice is yours:

Best wallet - cold storage of crypto-currencies. Works online and offline. Trezor is compatible with many official software wallets, and also has the ability to work with Android devices via OTG cable. Transactions are signed offline on the device itself.
Ledger nano-the most modern device with which your personal data remain safe. The architecture with two chips ST31 Secure Element and microcontroller STM32 is used. Confidential data needed for the operations are kept within the sandbox the Secure Element is locked with a PIN code.
KeepKey-of the above I consider it the most stylish wallet.)) Each transaction must be additionally confirmed using the OLED screen on the device. The device can even be connected to an unprotected computer.
Digital Bitbox is also an interesting wallet. Transactions are signed hardware key, which is in isolation, is not available via computer or Internet. Transactions are confirmed by physically touching the Digital Bitbox device. The keys are stored on a chip that is securely protected and cannot be removed.
I still stayed on the Ledger nano

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █  Gooreo [/ u] - Дeцeнтpaлизoвaннaя плaтфopмa кapьepы! █ https://t.me/gooreo █ [/ center]
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

i do use ledger nano and i find it good and satisfies my standard. i didnt try the other options because i am already satisfied with ledger nano. i do use web wallets before and being hacked that is why i use hardware wallet now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

A few of my friends enjoy Ledger Nano and they are very pleased. They are satisfied with absolutely everything from design to interface. Personally, I would like to be able to try all the wallets before drawing a conclusion.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

A few of my friends enjoy Ledger Nano and they are very pleased. They are satisfied with absolutely everything from design to interface. Personally, I would like to be able to try all the wallets before drawing a conclusion.
Of course, I chose. It’s better to try all the wallets first and choose the best one. But only if you have to deal with transactions, it is better to transfer a small amount of funds so as not to risk it.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Thanks  Wink
ythis is hard to say for me personally ad i know both good am dbad sides of these wallets so i am opento reconendations here
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:26:26 PM

Thanks  Wink
ledger is great ij my opinipn though it dpes not meant that others are bad so thonk for ypurse
f here as you heed to choose
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

You can never go wrong with Trezor or Ledger nano S. They've been here for years, they showed that they can be trusted and they can keep their products updated all time.

Move your wallets from that pen drive. If someone finds it and operate a brute-force attack, he could get the password and extract the coins from there. Having multiple backups will just increase your chances of having your funds stolen.

If your hardware wallet got stolen, however, someone typing the PIN code wrongly multiple times will lead into the device been wiped so your funds will remain safe and the hacker won't get anything and then you could restore your coins using your initial seed that should be safely hidden.

If you ever choose to go with the Trezor, make sure to go with the Trezor T because It's their last product and has much more updates.
I'm thinking buying hardware wallet and based on your response i would go with Trezor T. I also did my own research and Trezor have more support of alt coins and tokens compared to Ledger Nano S. Thanks mate for sharing your thoughts.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

but maybe it's time we give a chance to others to prove themselves at half the price?

Well sometimes we get what we paid for and if those new ones will be more cheaper than nano and trezor then people might think it isn't secured? Otherwise not everything that's expensive is also secured.

OP should just go with nano and trezor, I mean it's tested as safe and had a good credibility.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
vingaard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Thank you to all of you... at the end I bought a Ledger Nano S and I'm very happy with my decission... it is true that I'd like to have more memory on the device to install more wallet at the same time, but, despite this, I'm very happy with my bought  Wink
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Hackers are not interested in wallets that store less then 1 BTC. half of the users do not have half of bitcoin, probably, therefore, why you need to hide money which is not interesting to anyone? just follow the simple rules and all

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

That is the TREZORS wallet, it is one of the safest electronic wallet. It supports the ability to store multiple types of cryptocurrency and ERC-20 token. When you log in you need to go through two authentication steps. If your account is lost, you can regain access to your lock, assets, history, email, and account.
DigiSwap
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Trezor and ledger nano s.

Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:40:18 AM

There are many hardware wallets available now but the most recommended ones which are promoted by security experts are ledger nano S and trezor wallet.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:33:59 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 06:50:14 PM by gurunanakji777

There are majorly two hardware wallets we all heard about. One is Ledger Nano and other is Trezor wallet. Ledger Nano is cheaper than Trezor wallet if we compare in terms of price but I am using trezor since 1 year & it's very safe vault and I never face any problem and it supports many coins on the other hand I never heard anything wrong about Ledger Nano as well. I can say its upto you which one you want both are good to use without any problem.

felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

I agree with the vote, the first and second versions show themselves as the most tested and sold
And from two choose more affordable and your needs.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: