Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD CRISIS IN 2018  (Read 1120 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Now there are indeed several countries in the world experiencing a global crisis in 2018,
Like country:
1. Guinea Khatulistiwa
2. Puerto Riko
3. Venezuela, etc.

the global economy continues to deteriorate and it is predicted that there will be a number of countries in the world economy will worsen in 2018. the reasons vary, starting from the existence of international sanctions, corruption, to natural disasters that have a major influence on the economy of the citizens.
This has a huge effect on cryptocurrency at this time, hopefully in the future all this can improve, especially crypto and Bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.

Yes 2018 is the year world crisis everywhere money is so difficult.We onky survive because of we are alive.We have to fight in life hoping that there's still hope to come in the morning.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

I recently read the opinions of some analysts regarding the global crisis. They write that the crisis will come, most likely, in 2020, and not in 2019, as mentioned earlier. One of the reasons is called trade disputes between the United States and China. The situation in the stock market is also one of the reasons. Well, will wait and see how it will affect cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency market.
Also include the increasing debt of China which can also result to a world financial crisis again. I think cryptocurrency will be fine if this thing happen, and the current dump in cryptomarket is just a result of its own problem and not because of the crisis rumor.

Now there are indeed several countries in the world experiencing a global crisis in 2018,
Like country:
1. Guinea Khatulistiwa
2. Puerto Riko
3. Venezuela, etc.

the global economy continues to deteriorate and it is predicted that there will be a number of countries in the world economy will worsen in 2018. the reasons vary, starting from the existence of international sanctions, corruption, to natural disasters that have a major influence on the economy of the citizens.
This has a huge effect on cryptocurrency at this time, hopefully in the future all this can improve, especially crypto and Bitcoin.
Those countries are indeed in the crisis right now and I think the situation in Venezuela is getting worst as the inflation continues to increase beyond our expectation. Yes, i hope cryptocurrency can do something good about this crisis and don’t follow that down trend in the long run.
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

in my opinion the current crisis in the world is a result of the many factors of the economy of various major countries. large countries are currently anticipating to face it. and in my opinion bitcoin will also be affected by the world crisis.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:46:46 PM

I recently read the opinions of some analysts regarding the global crisis. They write that the crisis will come, most likely, in 2020, and not in 2019, as mentioned earlier. One of the reasons is called trade disputes between the United States and China. The situation in the stock market is also one of the reasons. Well, will wait and see how it will affect cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency market.
Also include the increasing debt of China which can also result to a world financial crisis again. I think cryptocurrency will be fine if this thing happen, and the current dump in cryptomarket is just a result of its own problem and not because of the crisis rumor.

Like country:
1. Guinea Khatulistiwa
2. Puerto Riko
3. Venezuela, etc.

Those countries are indeed in the crisis right now and I think the situation in Venezuela is getting worst as the inflation continues to increase beyond our expectation. Yes, i hope cryptocurrency can do something good about this crisis and don’t follow that down trend in the long run.

Well crypto seems to be having it's own crisis though i think this market will pull through faster than what's happening outside it. The factors that affect the crisis in world economy is harder to cope up with than the volatility we're having in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.

In China crisis means two definition: 1)danger 2)opportunity. In all time there are people who live very good and make money. And in all countries there are people who find opportunity during the crisis.

About Bitcoin it all depend on rich and influential people. If they want to make it grow it will be grow, if they want to invest their money in something more good and innovative it will fall.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

What are some of the countries declared bankrupt this year? I have not heard of this.
What really affects the global economy now is the rise in the interest rates of the US Federal Reserve. And we all understand that the higher the rate, the more expensive the loans and the less money in the economy. This means that the demand for them will increase, and therefore, the value of the dollar will also increase. Thus, the decision of the US Federal Reserve to raise interest rates means a tightening of US monetary policy: money used to be cheap, and now it will become more expensive.
Of course, the global economic state will also affect ordinary people, who will be forced to face some financial problems due to higher interest rates. This in turn will also affect the ability of ordinary traders to buy cryptocurrency. But here it is worth noting that this should not greatly affect the overall state of the crypto market, since I assume that in 2019 institutional investors will enter the cryptocurrency market. And they have enough money. Of course, they will not be able to enter the market immediately, as this will greatly raise the rate of crypto currencies, therefore, I assume that during 2019 institutional investors will buy crypto currencies in small batches, so the rates will not rise significantly.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:34:55 PM

The fall in the global market is associated with a fall in the US market, which in turn is associated with a fall in FAANG shares, as well as a fall in oil prices. Cryptocurrencies are not able to affect the global crisis.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:52:57 AM

I don't think many countries are on the crisis in 2018 because I don't see any news about that or perhaps, I missed that news. Probably if the crisis is happening in half of the countries in the world, it will give impact to bitcoin, and I think it might push the bitcoin price to the higher rate because people want to search a new currency that can save them from the crisis. Bitcoin price will get affected if there is positive news or negative news that will make people worry and panic and people will make something with their bitcoin. But lets we wait for this, and we will see what will happen if the crisis comes to the country.
We know that a certain point in the future a crisis will happen, what we do not know is when it is going to happen that is why I do not bother to try to predict when it's going to happen because it is simply impossible to know, even those that are at the very top do not want unexpected crisis to happen but it is impossible for them to control the economy as much as they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: