Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:20:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculation or global welfare?  (Read 374 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

Speculation doesn't last longer, even if there is big money on it. The solid inventions and improvements remain. So on short term you will see many speculative movements coming and going, but they won't go ahead, while some smart inventions and improvements aiming welfare will appear with less frequence, but once they appear they will really affect the world for the better and then technology keeps advancing, among speculation, brilliant minds and ideas.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

this is a process where the blockchain has not been fully understood among the public but over time they will use the blockchain for the mass front even now many online websites are starting to use the blockchain method for payment transactions.
current speculation for future blockchain improvements.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:32:42 AM

I'd think that blockchains will not be limites to crypto currency use. I mean blockchain is very much a flexible technology and coukd very well be applied to a number of fields in human existence. If money were to be pumped in to research and development of blockchain then we would see leaps and bounds in upgrades. I just it is not abused by big wigs who finance this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

I'd think that blockchains will not be limites to crypto currency use. I mean blockchain is very much a flexible technology and coukd very well be applied to a number of fields in human existence. If money were to be pumped in to research and development of blockchain then we would see leaps and bounds in upgrades. I just it is not abused by big wigs who finance this.
There is simply a lot to blockchain when it comes to just the payment method or cryptocurrency aspect as the case may be. It is a technology that is applicable to every single sector when it comes to the way data is being stored and being accessed.

Payment methods as currency with what we are seeing today is just more or less like one part of the puzzle when it comes to the usefulness of the blockchain technology but not just all that it entails. Over time, we will get to see the technology beginning to penetrate different sectors which of course will bring about a lot more transparency in all sectors you can think of, from logistics, to health, to financial etcetera.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

They are common and may be speculative for many altcoins. But the application of blockchain technology must be a global welfare. Many people will enter the blockchain industry in the future. But Bitcoin may still depreciate.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:14:37 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology is one of the greatest discovered of man  and the beauty of it is that it makes things easier and help recovery.  We can see are good the blockchain system is in transactions and great project are been developed every day.  I believe that bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are going to replace the old system of fiat that we have been using and that in turn reduce the cost of production of money all over the world. 
Many Third World country will be able to revive the economy through blockchain technology.  That is why I keep encouraging them to buy into the idea of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies in general.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

When something highly disruptive as blockchain applied to economy starts to grow exponentially and attracts the most brilliant brains from around the world, the second step is attracting big money to build up new things.

Which are the newest and most important trends and stuff that will came alive when institutons and big money will enter in the cryptospace?
Will be only a speculative journey or do we will be able to change the way we live on this planet for better?

That's an extremely good question. I think that all companies and technologies that were able to disrupt their fields, like the internet, all started with speculation. If you look back at the dot com bubble, there were definitely some businesses that were completely unbased but yet, still soaring in share value simply by riding the speculative bubble.

I feel like that's where bitcoin is at right now, but is nearing the end of.

We all know that bitcoin is able to be a store of value, and be able to serve a niche of people who needs to put their money in such form of assets in order to preserve their wealth, potentially due to hyperinflationary conditions with their own fiat currency. I think that people are still honestly very misguided in terms of their understanding of bitcoin at this stage, which is part of the reason why things are still speculative right now, as they don't realise the actual economic and technical benefits that bitcoin brings.

But in the future, as adoption increases and real usage increases, I do think that speculation will be a lesser aspect that it has been.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: