Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More censorship by Flying Hellfish  (Read 1346 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

So if you can take a break from telling yourself how much winning you are doing,

Like my Republican brothers I never get tired of winning!

So if you can take a break from telling yourself how much winning you are doing, can you explain to me why this direct response was not on topic?

Because the entire post was about me and not the topic at hand...

Because you feel it was insulting? If that is the case pretty much all of your posts directed at me would be off topic as they include direct insults. Not that I really care if you insult me, it is just pretty glaring how there are a set of standards for yourself, and then for people you disagree with.

I don't give a fuck if you insult me, knock yourself out.  I won't censor you opinion of me which is why I moved it here instead of deleting it...  If you notice this entire thread would be off topic in the original thread and the entire thread would have divulged into an off topic personal argument between you and I.  Instead of allowing the topic to be polluted with off topic nonsense I moved it to the location where this type of discussion is appropriate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

I don't give a fuck if you insult me, knock yourself out.  I won't censor you opinion of me which is why I moved it here instead of deleting it...  If you notice this entire thread would be off topic in the original thread and the entire thread would have divulged into an off topic personal argument between you and I.  Instead of allowing the topic to be polluted with off topic nonsense I moved it to the location where this type of discussion is appropriate.

B1tUnl0ck3r and BADecker are literally the reason why military weapons shouldn't be available to civilians.  Their brains don't function properly, logic is twisted to suit their agenda and when the wrong thing sets their logic on fire watch the fuck out!

These 2 users are both likely one "event" away from being the next MAGA bomber or MAGA Synagogue Shooter and if they do go to the next level they just have to pick up the AR and hand guns sitting on the couch next to them!

You are disgusting. I really want to leave it at that but you will probably remove the reply for being off topic if I don't elaborate. You have little to no self awareness. Your exploitation of these attacks to cast these people as terrorists for supporting the laws and foundation of our nation is truly sickening.

These two have plenty of ideas to be critical over, this is just your personal peev. Also you are a fucking Canadian, how about you stop injecting yourself into all of our internal policies. Oh that's right you live in Canada and it is a frozen wasteland so you have to focus on the US all the time.

Actually the entire post was about your comment. You can play word games all you like to pretend you didn't do what you did, but it is clear what the direct result is. Shutting down political criticism you could not handle by moving it to an unrelated section, making it appear like I posted a reputation post.

You removed it because I exposed your hypocrisy, using terrorist attacks to try to demonize the people you disagree with as terrorists while talking out of the other side of your mouth about scaling back rhetoric, as if Conservatives are to blame for these attacks. You realized I caught you in a situation you could not argue against, so you shuffled it off to the dustbin of the forum hoping you could just intimidate me into not calling you on it. Well you did that for me. Now rather than simply facing the political criticism, you have doubled down and abused your moderation position rather than attempting to argue your point.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

Actually the entire post was about your comment. You can play word games all you like to pretend you didn't do what you did, but it is clear what the direct result is. Shutting down political criticism you could not handle by moving it to an unrelated section, making it appear like I posted a reputation post.

You removed it because I exposed your hypocrisy, using terrorist attacks to try to demonize the people you disagree with as terrorists while talking out of the other side of your mouth about scaling back rhetoric, as if Conservatives are to blame for these attacks. You realized I caught you in a situation you could not argue against, so you shuffled it off to the dustbin of the forum hoping you could just intimidate me into not calling you on it. Well you did that for me. Now rather than simply facing the political criticism, you have doubled down and abused your moderation position rather than attempting to argue your point.

Ok turbo you run around with your conspiracy theories, I'll hang in reality and wait to be banned!

FH out!
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 02:35:57 AM

Ok turbo you run around with your conspiracy theories, I'll hang in reality and wait to be banned!

FH out!

There you go again, taking the easy way out. Why defend your argument when you can just cast me as group XYZ and dismiss your abuse as a result. No worries though, the whole forum saw how calm and controlled you were thru this whole episode, I am sure there is no doubt of your impartiality and ability to control your emotions.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 05:42:37 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

So we have a choice between

- P&S being overrun by assholes like TECSHARE/Quicksy/bluefirewhatshername; or
- having it moderated by an opinionated commie pothead who lives in an ice hut...

Yeah that's a tough one LOL. Keep in mind that not so long ago no one else really cared much about cleaning up P&S and that's how FHF got the job.

Censorship my ass. Create a thread in Off Topic like notbatman and live there.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:33:41 PM

So we have a choice between

- P&S being overrun by assholes like TECSHARE/Quicksy/bluefirewhatshername; or
- having it moderated by an opinionated commie pothead who lives in an ice hut...

Yeah that's a tough one LOL. Keep in mind that not so long ago no one else really cared much about cleaning up P&S and that's how FHF got the job.

Censorship my ass. Create a thread in Off Topic like notbatman and live there.

Tell me, why I am I responsible for the behavior of those other individuals? Am I an "asshole" because I have opinions you disagree with? Is that not the point of the section to have discussions with people you don't agree with?

Also that is a false choice fallacy. There are plenty of other options besides your two extremist examples. Frankly I didn't feel the need to make this a public discussion. Flying Hellfish did however, and here we are. In the OP he created by removing my critical, on topic political reply to him, from its original thread to "Reputation", using authority exclusive to moderators.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Tell me, why I am I responsible for the behavior of those other individuals? Am I an "asshole" because I have opinions you disagree with? Is that not the point of the section to have discussions with people you don't agree with?

Also that is a false choice fallacy. There are plenty of other options besides your two extremist examples. Frankly I didn't feel the need to make this a public discussion. Flying Hellfish did however, and here we are. In the OP he created by removing my critical, on topic political reply to him, from its original thread to "Reputation", using authority exclusive to moderators.

Tell me where I said that you're "responsible for the behavior of those other individuals"?

You're an asshole because you're an asshole. You can't hold a discussion for more than a couple of posts without descending into pointless trollery and personal attacks. Which belongs in Reputation, Off Topic, or trashcan.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

Well badecker literally believes police in the US is worse than ISIS so I wouldn't be surprised at all if he did something insane.

PD: he is insane.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

Tell me where I said that you're "responsible for the behavior of those other individuals"?

You're an asshole because you're an asshole. You can't hold a discussion for more than a couple of posts without descending into pointless trollery and personal attacks. Which belongs in Reputation, Off Topic, or trashcan.

Can you tell me what your baseless opinions about my opinions have to do with this specific incident right here? You know, on topic?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

Can you tell me what your baseless opinions about my opinions have to do with this specific incident right here? You know, on topic?

I already did. There is no censorship. There's just your butthurt for being unable to shitpost P&S.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

It's a motherfucking Igloo not an ice hut... brb Polar Bears need feeding!  Cool  Grin
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

I already did. There is no censorship. There's just your butthurt for being unable to shitpost P&S.

Except you didn't even address the actual situation. You attempted to make me look guilty by association (with people I don't really even associate with or necessarily like), and unilaterally judged my posts as "trolling" and "personal attacks". If my posts are all such off topic trolling, why are they still up?

I wasn't complaining. I didn't find it necessary to post about Flying Hellfish's Reputation, but he decided to put this here as if I posted the op. Literally this thread is a direct result of his actions.

Also I find it amusing you accuse me of not being able to control myself for more than a few posts without personal attacks while both of you pretty much include one in almost every post. I think there may be just a little bit of projection going on. You can just label things you disagree with as "trolling", or "personal attacks", but most of us can read simple English and can see that I was directly replying to his political rhetoric with a valid argument of my own.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Except you didn't even address the actual situation. You attempted to make me look guilty by association (with people I don't really even associate with or necessarily like), and unilaterally judged my posts as "trolling" and "personal attacks". If my posts are all such off topic trolling, why are they still up?

I wasn't complaining. I didn't find it necessary to post about Flying Hellfish's Reputation, but he decided to put this here as if I posted the op. Literally this thread is a direct result of his actions.

Also I find it amusing you accuse me of not being able to control myself for more than a few posts without personal attacks while both of you pretty much include one in almost every post. I think there may be just a little bit of projection going on. You can just label things you disagree with as "trolling", or "personal attacks", but most of us can read simple English and can see that I was directly replying to his political rhetoric with a valid argument of my own.

No, "fucking Canadian" is not a "valid argument". I don't call you a "fucking Russian troll" or whatever the fuck you are when I don't like your opinion. In fact the first few times you attacked me I tried to reason with you but you're clearly unable to see a difference between a person and an argument (everyone who doesn't agree with you is a "lefty") so your fake concern about exploiting terrorist attacks is not fooling anyone. I don't see you retracting your repugnant harebrained conspiracy theories about those attacks.

Create your own threads and set your own local rules if you're so inclined.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:27:28 AM

B1tUnl0ck3r and BADecker are literally the reason why military weapons shouldn't be available to civilians.  Their brains don't function properly, logic is twisted to suit their agenda and when the wrong thing sets their logic on fire watch the fuck out!

These 2 users are both likely one "event" away from being the next MAGA bomber or MAGA Synagogue Shooter and if they do go to the next level they just have to pick up the AR and hand guns sitting on the couch next to them!

You are disgusting. I really want to leave it at that but you will probably remove the reply for being off topic if I don't elaborate. You have little to no self awareness. Your exploitation of these attacks to cast these people as terrorists (2) for supporting the laws and foundation of our nation(1) is truly sickening.

These two have plenty of ideas to be critical over, this is just your personal peev. (3) Also you are a fucking Canadian, how about you stop injecting yourself into all of our internal policies. Oh that's right you live in Canada and it is a frozen wasteland so you have to focus on the US all the time.

Lets take a look:

1. The topic of the thread is "We stand with the second Amendment no matter what...", which I directly address in reference (1).

2. I directly reply to Flying Hellfish's commentary comparing other forum posters to terrorists, exploiting the recent bomb threats and attacks in reference (2).

3. I again reference the fact that he compared these posters to terrorists, pointing out that they say plenty of things far more worthy of criticism, and this is simply a pet issue of his.

4. The entire post is a direct criticism of his words and the way in which he conducts himself during "debate".

It is convenient to simply just label this "off topic" or "trolling" when you don't agree with the conclusions. The problem is eventually its going to be you too unable to speak freely, that is how censorship works. Frankly though I don't believe either of you actually believe what you are saying and are just hoping you can spin this and wrap it up before too many people notice and think too hard about it.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

4. The entire post is a direct criticism of his words and the way in which he conducts himself during "debate".

Well at least you finally admit the entire post is a direct criticism of me, since the debate wasn't about me I appreciate you pointing out that the entire post was off topic as I asserted from the beginning.  You forgot to add above and beyond the criticism was the discriminatory comments included in your post.

Can you tell me what section an entire post criticizing someone should belong?  Would that be reputation or Politics and Society?  I'll give you a hint look at where the thread is still located!
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

It is convenient to simply just label this "off topic" or "trolling" when you don't agree with the conclusions. The problem is eventually its going to be you too unable to speak freely, that is how censorship works. Frankly though I don't believe either of you actually believe what you are saying and are just hoping you can spin this and wrap it up before too many people notice and think too hard about it.

What conclusions? That Canadians should not participate in political debates? Mighty hypocritical given your whining about speaking freely. Speak on the right board and you'll be fine, as evidenced by all the garbage you've been posting in this thread - you don't seem to have been banned yet.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 02:54:00 PM by TECSHARE

Well at least you finally admit the entire post is a direct criticism of me, since the debate wasn't about me I appreciate you pointing out that the entire post was off topic as I asserted from the beginning.  You forgot to add above and beyond the criticism was the discriminatory comments included in your post.

Can you tell me what section an entire post criticizing someone should belong?  Would that be reputation or Politics and Society?  I'll give you a hint look at where the thread is still located!

I know you like to stretch the interpretations of words as much as possible, but really, this is getting sad the lengths you are having to go to now to justify your actions. We both know my words were a direct response to your comments and your emotions got the better of you and you made a poor judgement.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Apparently I am not the only one you have done this to...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067125.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: