Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44704 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

I'm 4 to 1 in exchanged based ICO and this will be my fifth ICO that is going to be a success but Jarvis Exchange plan features are far better so I expect this ICO to reach their softcap at least, even though the market is very weak, I still believe investors are still looking for a good ICO even though there are so many failed ICO in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

No one talking about the consequences and possibilities of trading across the crypto/traditional markets? We stand to get derivatives on underlying assets on the traditional stock market but denominated in cryptocurrencies.

Or forex. Think Tezos to British Pound / Euro for example. Really excited what crazy combinations and strategies can be developed with Jarvis.

An you are barely scratching the immense possibilities that will be possible to do Smiley

Guys, sorry I am in London until saturday, for few events.

I will have very few time to answer questions on BitcoinTalk.

However we will be holding an AMA session tonight at 7pm GMT on YouTube > https://lnkd.in/g4N_pQd

You will be able to ask all the questions about Jarvis, right after a pitch that will outline our project, our positionning, our token and business model, and our vision.

Do not miss this chance to get to know more about Jarvis.

Your host will be:

Andrew, a financial expert, who was one of the first man (on the moon) to launch a Bitcoin CFD back in 2010; he has overseen the development of exchanges, brokers, liquidity pools and trading solutions such as trading platform for the pas decades.

And myself, Pascal, a senior Forex trader has built a 19k+ trading community and have founded DMTrading, a leading french trading school.

Good job holding an AMA, this is always welcome and gives the project more credibility.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:41:32 AM

I'm 4 to 1 in exchanged based ICO and this will be my fifth ICO that is going to be a success but Jarvis Exchange plan features are far better so I expect this ICO to reach their softcap at least, even though the market is very weak, I still believe investors are still looking for a good ICO even though there are so many failed ICO in the market.

Judging by the merits and features of this project, I think you are not wrong and alone in supporting it. I also seldom see exchange based projects that has superior features to offer to the community and Jarvis is one of them. Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

That warning in the OP... Is the link in the quote tags also fake or is it just poorly placed inside the same box as the warning?

You mean: "We are live: https://tge.jarvis.exchange"
A good question, really confusing.

Since Jarvis owns the domain jarvis.exchange it shouldn't be a fake, but to avoid trouble they should change the post.

This is the registration link where you can purchase ICO JRT. And have all the statistics

So it is not a good idea to put it in the same box with the Scam Warning, its confusing.

No problem, you have Jarvis' security with 2 factors

Hmm, ok we can only give hints what Jarvis can improve.
That Jarvis has 2 factor security in the portal, the potential customer will never know, because he will not click on the link out of fear of a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

That warning in the OP... Is the link in the quote tags also fake or is it just poorly placed inside the same box as the warning?

You mean: "We are live: https://tge.jarvis.exchange"
A good question, really confusing.

Since Jarvis owns the domain jarvis.exchange it shouldn't be a fake, but to avoid trouble they should change the post.

This is the registration link where you can purchase ICO JRT. And have all the statistics

So it is not a good idea to put it in the same box with the Scam Warning, its confusing.

No problem, you have Jarvis' security with 2 factors

Hmm, ok we can only give hints what Jarvis can improve.
That Jarvis has 2 factor security in the portal, the potential customer will never know, because he will not click on the link out of fear of a scam.

Why are you talking about fear of scams? What's the problem ?
This link is linked to jarvis.exchange
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

He means that people might be afraid to click the genuine link because there is a scam warning in the same box even though the scam is about a smart contract. It is just a design question.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:58:31 PM

He means that people might be afraid to click the genuine link because there is a scam warning in the same box even though the scam is about a smart contract. It is just a design question.

Hard to understand, I can't see anything.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

You really exchanges, do you? Can I ask in which other exchanges you invested? Of course you're free to just write me "mind your own business dude"  Cheesy

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

It's live:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZFum5Kecqw
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

We have to be honest, exchanges are growing like mushrooms lately but Jarvis is really offering something unique and will stand out for sure, i dont doubt we will see a new successful exchange soon.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

users can be afraid to click on the link seeing a scam warning in the same box, even if the site is more than secure with 2 factor security maybe they(team) should put the link alone without anything close to which it can be associate...
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

We have to be honest, exchanges are growing like mushrooms lately but Jarvis is really offering something unique and will stand out for sure, i dont doubt we will see a new successful exchange soon.

Yeah, the fact that Jarvis will make trading between crypto and traditional markets possible lets the exchange stand out of all the crypto exchanges that want to be the next Binance.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

Yeah, the fact that Jarvis will make trading between crypto and traditional markets possible lets the exchange stand out of all the crypto exchanges that want to be the next Binance.
So they have a good point where they have possibility to also get more users from traditional market rather than just from crypto market.
I hope the implementation of this project will run well.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:33:05 PM

It is one of the niches that have grown the most in recent times, even with so many threats of future regulation, and all the work that is required. I believe that Jarvis will have his space among successful projects, which, with so many projects nowadays, will have a continuous 20% or less
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

It is one of the niches that have grown the most in recent times, even with so many threats of future regulation, and all the work that is required. I believe that Jarvis will have his space among successful projects, which, with so many projects nowadays, will have a continuous 20% or less

The fact that Jarvis is being built with cross platform compatibility and user interface in mind is what sets it apart from the rest.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

The fact that Jarvis is being built with cross platform compatibility and user interface in mind is what sets it apart from the rest.

Seems that Jarvis has quite some unique features that lets it stand out from its competitors. If they are able to implement everything as planned chances are good that they become a new sucessful and popular exchange.

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:04:37 AM

Jarvis has a set of features which allows users to buy and sell a variety of products from traditional markets as well as rising digital market. These features are what make it different and highly attractive as you can't find them on any other existed exchange at the moment. Jarvis if implements everything as planned will enter in top exchanges in no time.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Jarvis has a set of features which allows users to buy and sell a variety of products from traditional markets as well as rising digital market. These features are what make it different and highly attractive as you can't find them on any other existed exchange at the moment. Jarvis if implements everything as planned will enter in top exchanges in no time.

let's hope so, would love to be on the ground floor for this one.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:40:05 PM

Hard to understand, I can't see anything.

We are live is colored read, fake is colored red, between the two red marks is:
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.
So you could not be sure, if the warning points only to the 3rd or also to the 1st line.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Also the fact they are releasing something functioning relatively soon. 2019 is just aroind the corner  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: