Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

How will you tackle the current dumping of the crypto market?
It's not looking very good and i'd like to know if the plans will change or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

It's not looking very good and i'd like to know if the plans will change or not?

So regarding the ICO : yes, let's be honest, we couldn't have chosen a worst period. We do rely a lot of private sale contribution and fiat contribution to compensate the market behaviour. And if the ICO is not a success, it means there will be less token; so less token = more revenue per token, and a bigger room for increasing its valuation. So it will not be a very bad news for our token holder as example.

Then regarding the project : crypto are going down (and for me it is good, it was insane the level of valuation of 99% of the crypto/tokens) but if you notice, volume doesn't get lower. They are quite stable. And they will increase.

You have to notice that a bubble market is not safe, is not normal. It is made by holder, not by traders, so if you do participate in an exchange and the token derive value from the usage of the exchange, you might prefer if the volume increase; if crypto become more stable, at lower price, this could increase the exchange/trading volumes so it is actually very good for exchanges.

Also, note that our project does not rely on crypto valuation to succeed; but crypto usage, and the use of decentralized approach in our design. Trading Fx, trading CFDs, in a decentralized world,

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Here is the thing, as explained in the WP; tokenization is not yet scalable; for tokenizing an asset you need first a third party to hold the real asset, and to create a token on the top of it. Another solution is the mirroring; you are mirroring real position taken on the market; so actually when you buy stocks using Jarvis, you are taking a position on the market, and this position is mirrored in your wallet.

For that, you only need a brokerage license.

And you have access to a larger liquidity since you connect to the market.

As the position is mirrored, it becomes a digital asset (the position, not the stock); but for the end user it is the same: they hold the digital image of the stock, or of the gold, or of any contract.

This is also why we do need the centralized part of the exchange, to access these markets legally.

Thanks a lot for your responds.
Really like it when someone of the team is so active in the thread. Hope you guys can keep this going.

So the users who bought stocks with Jarvis will also benefit and get dividends from the stocks?
Really hope you guys can achieve al this!

This project can really be a new step  Smiley

So at the beginning, we will use CFDs, to show that the demand is here, to show the value behind this; as soon as we can, we will move to real stocks. But it will be faster and cheaper the first year to use CFDs; meaning that it could have dividend, this truly depends on the LP.

Of course we will do our best to use LP who gives back the dividends.

CFD is a contract for difference, right? Can you clone/recreate every existing stock in a legal manner by using a CFD?

A CFD liqudity provider can. We, cannot. At least at the moment.

But let's hope thant we will not need CFD or tokenized stocks for a while, and that the entire stock market will be run on a blockchain.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:16:12 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 02:54:15 PM by wissy

U will offer so many different functions on your exchange and it seems like ur trying to merge multiple exchanges in one. From what i am reading, you already have everything planed, even plan B. I really hope you wont be understaffed at the end and will manage to handle all functions that you planned.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Ur will offer so many different functions on your exchange and it seems like ur trying to merge multiple exchanges in one. From what i am reading, he already have everything planed, even plan B. I really hope you wont be understaffed at the end and will manage to handle all functions that you planned.

People are lazy and if there was one exchange where you can do everything and it has a convenient interface this exchange could be big.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

I don't like it neither; I am more a very strong advocate of decentralization and freedom, but let's be realistic, with these government... we need to make a choice: we do want adoption of the technology or to stay in an utopia?

But anyway, the best feature for me is NFC, so you can pay with fiat or crypto through the NFC feature of your phone.

It's indeed something that has been around enough and start to be used as well for payments in general, plus people may not care in the end if the payment is processed with crypto or fiat. It could work.

eventually the fiat system will collapse and that's when crypto will be worth a lot. but until then it's important for us to build infrastructure.

I dont think fiat will collapse soon.
The people which benefit from the fiat system will not allow the system to crash.
They will try to keep it alive for as long as possible. It will crash, sure, but it will take a few more years imo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

I don't like it neither; I am more a very strong advocate of decentralization and freedom, but let's be realistic, with these government... we need to make a choice: we do want adoption of the technology or to stay in an utopia?

But anyway, the best feature for me is NFC, so you can pay with fiat or crypto through the NFC feature of your phone.

It's indeed something that has been around enough and start to be used as well for payments in general, plus people may not care in the end if the payment is processed with crypto or fiat. It could work.

eventually the fiat system will collapse and that's when crypto will be worth a lot. but until then it's important for us to build infrastructure.

I do not think fiat could collapse; there is something that we do not have to forget: to put our love for crypto aside to remain neutral. So, fiat are used to pay taxes, gas, houses, etc. I prefer to say there is two bright future for finance: one being centralized, digitalized, centered around legacy actor, and an alternative one, decentralized, tokenized, and centered around the user. We do work on the second one.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

So regarding the ICO : yes, let's be honest, we couldn't have chosen a worst period. We do rely a lot of private sale contribution and fiat contribution to compensate the market behaviour. And if the ICO is not a success, it means there will be less token; so less token = more revenue per token, and a bigger room for increasing its valuation. So it will not be a very bad news for our token holder as example.

Then regarding the project : crypto are going down (and for me it is good, it was insane the level of valuation of 99% of the crypto/tokens) but if you notice, volume doesn't get lower. They are quite stable. And they will increase.

You have to notice that a bubble market is not safe, is not normal. It is made by holder, not by traders, so if you do participate in an exchange and the token derive value from the usage of the exchange, you might prefer if the volume increase; if crypto become more stable, at lower price, this could increase the exchange/trading volumes so it is actually very good for exchanges.

Also, note that our project does not rely on crypto valuation to succeed; but crypto usage, and the use of decentralized approach in our design. Trading Fx, trading CFDs, in a decentralized world,

Volume is going up in the last week, there was a time when it went down to almost $9B, today it's $24B (even if it's selling volume unfortunally)

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

Ur will offer so many different functions on your exchange and it seems like ur trying to merge multiple exchanges in one. From what i am reading, he already have everything planed, even plan B. I really hope you wont be understaffed at the end and will manage to handle all functions that you planned.

People are lazy and if there was one exchange where you can do everything and it has a convenient interface this exchange could be big.

It is not about being lazy, it is being user-centric; I am not lazy, but you cannot imagine who does look like my smartphone... I have Revolut (banking) and Phyre (NFC payment); I have Wirex and TenX. I have Binance, shapeshift, Trust Wallet and Status. I have IG (broker); I like all the value proposition of all these apps. But damn... my money is scattered everywhere! And my apps are not interoperable.

We are capable of sending people on the Moon, but we cannot acces a Dapp through my Binance wallet. We are making plan flying, but I cannot trade CFD on IG using my revolut account...

It is not being lazy! Aggregator has always been something that people want, because people want convenience.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

when you mentioned "Jarvis card" is it something like a debit or credit cards where a user can withdraw funds from an ATM or spend for online transactions?

As soon as Visa and MasterCard keep allowing to work with crypto related business, yes, it will. The main problem for Visa/Mastercard is the KYC/AML; they do not feel any threat from crypto, but they do not want to take the risk of supporting it. So strong KYC/AML has to be taken in place to provide such services. Alternatively, we have some plan B if a world ban happen on crypto card.

As far as I know, monaco has already started to deliver the VISA cards to their customers in Singapore so, it should not be an issue. Also, I research on the alternates while I was working on a project of my own and there are plenty of them out which a few are very good.

So we just need to hope that Visa and Mastercard keep provide this; my concerns is that these companies need a very strict KYC/AML to limitate the risk.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:47:36 PM

Hello, I see that you have a buyback program, could you please tell me how this program will work? And also how much is your softcap?

Hello!

So there will be two programs: one to refill the strategic funds, and one for destroying tokens. Destroying token is to reduce the total supply; it will be done with not more than 5% of the profits, and not more than 3% of the token per year. It will increase the revenue per token; refill the strategic fund will help the fund tokeep distribute token to partners, influencers etc.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:54:42 PM

Hello, I see that you have a buyback program, could you please tell me how this program will work? And also how much is your softcap?

Hello!

So there will be two programs: one to refill the strategic funds, and one for destroying tokens. Destroying token is to reduce the total supply; it will be done with not more than 5% of the profits, and not more than 3% of the token per year. It will increase the revenue per token; refill the strategic fund will help the fund tokeep distribute token to partners, influencers etc.

Still, can you tell us what are your soft cap and hard cap and at what stage you are now in terms of money raised. The success of any project starts from the funds collected, right?
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:27:23 PM

Volume is going up in the last week, there was a time when it went down to almost $9B, today it's $24B (even if it's selling volume unfortunally)

And 9B a day is still very awesome! Today, if Jarvis would have caught 0.1% of the global volume according to CMC (so not all the exchanges, not all the volume) with a fee of 0.2%, it would have generated 48 338 USD today. So if we raise 5M USD, with the token burnt it will remain something like 200M tokens.

So each token holder would have received 4.8 USD for each 100 000 tokens today + 3.4 USD for each 100 000 tokens for the ICO participants.

Then it is all about market shares.

For info, 0.1% of the volume means today between the 60th and 65th exchange according to CMC... so I think it is pretty doable. 1% would mean to be between the 22nd and 25th exchange.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Hello!

Still, can you tell us what are your soft cap and hard cap and at what stage you are now in terms of money raised. The success of any project starts from the funds collected, right?

Sorry I missed the question.

1.22M has been raised so far (so 5% already). There is no soft cap, we will do the project in any case scenario, we have already done a good 60%; the hard cap is 21M. This money will mainly be used for liquidity and licenses. The project is viable if 500M are raised, but in that case we will not have enough cash to setup our own liquidity pool and will have to rely on partners liquidity; so this could reduce the profit on the short term.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:13:37 AM

Hello!

Sorry I missed the question.

1.22M has been raised so far (so 5% already). There is no soft cap, we will do the project in any case scenario, we have already done a good 60%; the hard cap is 21M. This money will mainly be used for liquidity and licenses. The project is viable if 500M are raised, but in that case we will not have enough cash to setup our own liquidity pool and will have to rely on partners liquidity; so this could reduce the profit on the short term.

Great news at least, they raise few millions. So anyway the project moving forward
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

1.22m $ is a good number actually. Even you don't have a soft cap, it is giving good capital to build on.

Yes of course 5m or 21m would be better mostly about liquidity but still, it is great that the project will go on and also raised a significant amount so far. If you think about the market, it is more significant.

den11111

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

The idea of the project is great, but the submission is rather sketchy. Especially the mandatory KYC also reduces the attractiveness of the project. Hopefully these two things will be fixed soon.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

The idea of the project is great, but the submission is rather sketchy. Especially the mandatory KYC also reduces the attractiveness of the project. Hopefully these two things will be fixed soon.

KYC is mandatory for the ICO; not for the exchange as soon as you use it in a semi-decentralized way and trading only crypto assets.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

This is pretty standard if you want to be regulated and avoid problems later on, not much to do but obey the rules. If anything i would be more suspicious of project not asking kyc

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Giving name will be losing our competitive edge at the moment Smiley Hope you understand.

You have competitors already? Which ones? I didnt see exchanges where crypto trading with shares. I just see exchange with deriatives (like Fota for example)  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: