Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts?  (Read 20459 times)
twtr2
Copper Member

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:29 PM

I think there are a lot of good coins wchich isn't in top 100. We can make research of the project and determine which is better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
money_forever

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Such coins are very dangerous to buy. I think that now is not the time to take risks and invest in such projects. It is better to buy coins from the TOP-10.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

no , I do not buy not top 100 altcoins. I prefer to buy and hold top 5 or maximum top 10

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

invest in under the TOP 100 crypto on coinmarketcap is risky,,
but, mostly a hidden gems at the first time will be under the TOP 100 crypto on CMC
so, if you can choose the right one, you will get huge profit mate,,
remember high riskhigh gain  Wink

ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:49:31 PM

Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

invest in under the TOP 100 crypto on coinmarketcap is risky,,
but, mostly a hidden gems at the first time will be under the TOP 100 crypto on CMC
so, if you can choose the right one, you will get huge profit mate,,
remember high riskhigh gain  Wink
new bras respond negatively to 60% of the top-rated altcoins, because after correcting the cryptocurrency market and stabilizing, we will see which projects will have prospects, and which ones will leave.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Yes, I do buy from rank 100+ because some of them are hidden gems that could bring me profit anytime. With the right research and instincts you could find the best altcoin that could really benefit you. There are some risk but if you really have knowledge on what you do you can get rid of those bad altcoins. Luck is no excuse, so there is a reason that might let you choose an altcoin and bloom after several days, weeks, or months. RISKY YOU SAY? BUT IT IS WORTH THE WAIT!
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Yes I am usually buying not top 100 altcoins, because in my opinion, they are giving more profit. The only thing that you should remember, it does not matter on what place the coin is at the moment, you should always check the project, before taking part in it.
That's good, knowing how the coin will progress is really important before investing your money, even the project is not yet inside the top 100 but if there's real usage it will be able to progress and reached the spot, those potential coins also can bring huge profits when things went accordingly, you need extra time to observe and select those projects around the market.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

The biggest problem of altcoins from second or third hundred of cmc is the lack of liquidity, so you can invest small amounts of money.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

usually those who are not in the top 100 altcoins ranking, will go there with time, why not

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:30:35 PM

Yes, it's risky to buy not TOP-100 alts but if I buy the gem and it will make x50-x10 I will be rich. So all we are trying to find and buy new gems because they have a huge potential to enter TOP-100 and make great ROIs.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:51:57 PM

Yeah sure I buy tokens that are not top 100. For me i am after coins that are good and have a good future and I don't care if it's in top 100 or not, what matters is the quality of the coin.

jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

I do not care about rankings of coin types. I only care it can bring profit to me. If so, I'm happy and happy. The market has changed, sharks no longer pay attention to the old coin too, because too many people keep it. Sharks are gradually moving to pump new coins.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

Usually when I'm with some ICO, I usually invest some coins if everything goes well, for example in the one which I am currently,I decided to change ETH for their tokens, so you can say that if I invest outside the top 100, of course, I know it's risky, but whoever does not bet does not win and many times those bets give me good surprises.

Bitcoin to the moon
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:26:47 AM

Yes, buying coins is not a stop 100 is really risky, but the growth prospects for such assets are much higher, but you need to be able to choose, it will be a good tactic to buy several such assets (pieces 5 min.), but not much, or you will break your bank.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

i don't care if coin is in coinmarketcap top 100 list or not i only check project behind the coin if its good potential  project i will be invest in its because good project give huge profit after success
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

Investing in ICO means buying tokens that are not yet displayed on coinmarketcap. I do not neglect this opportunity, if I see that the project is really promising and it has potential, then I certainly invest. But I also sometimes invest, after the ICO, and I do not really care at what position the token is. The lower, the more likely to get higher and gain a good capitalization. It all depends on the project
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:51:42 AM

i don't care if coin is in coinmarketcap top 100 list or not i only check project behind the coin if its good potential  project i will be invest in its because good project give huge profit after success

Nice comment, it doesn`t matter on which place project is currently, what`s matter is how big potential it has
for the future. The ones on top can fall, the ones down can rise, if people aren`t aware of that than they don`t
have nothing to look for here.
   I have some coins that aren`t in first top 100. I have main and top coins, but I always pay attention on great
projects that can have nice future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:33:02 AM

It's very risky to invest in above top 100. You're like investing in an ico but sometimes the higher the risk the higher the reward. The growth in them are great if you ever found a good one.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

Ofcourse i buy them, because coin cant become the top from the first moment of it`s existence:) However, it can be perspective

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

I say more i am buy coins which not available on CMC.
This coins have more potential to grow, they want to be listed in cmc and try list on new exchanges and up their trade volume.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: