Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Waves cross 50$?  (Read 715 times)
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

It is hard to expect that Waves reach or cross 50$ at least in the near future. The actual price is around $2 and the progress is somehow slow. However, I believe that this coin have a very promising potential, and its price will go up surely in the future.
atrmill

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

I do not believe in this. It seems to me that this coin could not reach $ 20 in the next two years. The project is very weak and investors have stopped investing in it.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

Waves is doing a good number of development. They updated their smart contact which will support erc20 token. On 21 October the Waves network processed a remarkable 6.1 million transactions, not in the lab but in the real world! So, it has processed more transactions in 24 hours than any other existing open blockchain: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-sets-record-for-maximum-transactions-per-day-c540c9ea92e9

What do you think about waves?

waves will go to hit this value, maybe about 2 years again from now my friend
i believe with waves, and the devs is very active in development too
but, seems waves got less attentions from investors at this time,, but, who know next year ?

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:36:48 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 01:48:17 AM by Clark05

Yes possible to reach 50 dollars each waves. Maybe this year 2018 will happen or until thr year 2019 we will see that for sure. Not only 50 dollars per waves coin are possible to see because it is also possible hunreds dollars after few many years. Buy and keep your waves to earn more profit.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

It is hard to expect that Waves reach or cross 50$ at least in the near future. The actual price is around $2 and the progress is somehow slow. However, I believe that this coin have a very promising potential, and its price will go up surely in the future.
I'm also sure with it, because ethereum token is currently trend right now, making waves seems to be forgotten, even though he is a big platform. Based on the current price, it does seem to take a long time to reach $50.
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

Waves is doing a good number of development. They updated their smart contact which will support erc20 token. On 21 October the Waves network processed a remarkable 6.1 million transactions, not in the lab but in the real world! So, it has processed more transactions in 24 hours than any other existing open blockchain: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-sets-record-for-maximum-transactions-per-day-c540c9ea92e9

Given the fact that the project is working and will work after some time of course the price can be over$ 50 per coin. And at the moment it would be nice if it passed at least $10.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:17:39 PM

I had a strong belief with WAVES, But this year for the longtime bear market, Every coin are now very dipped zone! WAVES has a great potential to enter in the top 10 Cryptocurrency, They have a big platform which is growing continuously! But I don't think anymore that WAVES can cross 50 USD very soon, It will take a couple of years to hit!

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:28:28 PM

all possibilities can occur in the crypto world but it is very unlikely for waves to pass the $ 50 mark, especially in the near future, when viewed from the current price, the difference is very far. maybe later in 5-10 years a new wave will reach that price, even if it can still survive and many interested people to invest.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:09 PM

all possibilities can occur in the crypto world but it is very unlikely for waves to pass the $ 50 mark, especially in the near future, when viewed from the current price, the difference is very far. maybe later in 5-10 years a new wave will reach that price, even if it can still survive and many interested people to invest.

I know i understand you, but do not judge it's capability remember their are many expert are failed to predict the cryptocurrency when its comes, depend on the volumes demands of waves bring it to reach 5$ price.

Tcpark

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:13:11 AM

waves definitely will cross th 50$ price..... The question is WHEN? Not this or next year, i guess. In 2-3 years...maybe
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

waves definitely will cross th 50$ price..... The question is WHEN? Not this or next year, i guess. In 2-3 years...maybe

There is nothing we can do except waiting for the price to increase higher and perhaps, it will happen in the next three years. The waves price is at $1,82 ( 0.00029007 btc ), and it's a long way to reach $50. But if we look at the waves project, I am sure that waves can achieve the highest price, and it's no problem if we need to be patient. There is need more power to break every wall of the price at the market so the waves price can increase higher.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:25:33 AM

If for 3 years the price of the waves will be at the level of $ 30, it will be a huge development and success in the market. But so far it is hard to believe in this.
yountt2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

The idea of integration etc 20 is good!  I am sure holding waves will prove to be a wise decision someday. Waves journey to $50 is really far and there will have to be a serious Cryptocurrency inflow of investment to waves before that could be achieved!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

Waves is basically created to copy out the ETHEREUM blockchain for attracting the token creators. But this  blockchain is not so user friendly. But in long term the blockchain can be used as simple payment system. So, wait for the time you definitely see the price of $50.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

Waves have a good strategy, but they are very slow in development. They may beat 50$ but it will be definitely in 2019-2020. They launched a motivational initiative for video game developers.
satosibtc1000

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

A very good platform and a great team coin has a very great potential in development and the development team has achieved excellent results in the speed of transactions. I am personally ready to invest in it.
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Many crypto lovers are predicting that Waves will go the moon within this year (2018) But unfortunately it not happened yet. Waves is undoubtedly good coin and hopefully it will pump in the coming new year 2019
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

I was so excited when Waves was first introduced.It was a perfect project.But they didn't make fast progress as time went by.Bnb coin passed them.Nex ico made.I'm also hopeful of Nex tokens.That's why the waves are old now.Nobody is buying anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: