Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:28:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake  (Read 598 times)
jhrock

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

EDIT : ok I checked their website more longer, its stranges, some links are down ?
But if scam, why is IDEX listing it ??

So much to learn young buck - scams get listed on exchanges all the time. If it's too good to be true, then usually it's too good to be true. This one was pretty obvious. Their website looked like it was cobbled together by a 10 year old and their Telegram had almost 0 activity. I'm just a little surprised I was the first one to post about it ITT.

And it looks like IDEX finally shut them down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

Wow, just wow. I have noticed a massive pump on this coin and all the volume shifted to this token. Absolutely ridiculous how IDEX responded. They delist token because of a listing rules violation. How did they mean this? Why to list it and then delist? It looks shady from both sides to be honest.
jhrock

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Wow, just wow. I have noticed a massive pump on this coin and all the volume shifted to this token. Absolutely ridiculous how IDEX responded. They delist token because of a listing rules violation. How did they mean this? Why to list it and then delist? It looks shady from both sides to be honest.

This is why you need to do your own due diligence before putting any money into a project (or trading a coin).

Yes, even I considered buying some when it dumped to ~5 vits but anytime I see a coin lose 99% in value in a very short period, that's a major red flag. It's almost always an exit scam or hack. After stumbling across this thread, it was then obvious to me that this was a scam.

Sure, I could have made over 1000% in a few hours but I'll never put any money into a project or trade a coin in which I perceive to be a scam.
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

This is why you need to do your own due diligence before putting any money into a project (or trading a coin).

Yes, even I considered buying some when it dumped to ~5 vits but anytime I see a coin lose 99% in value in a very short period, that's a major red flag. It's almost always an exit scam or hack. After stumbling across this thread, it was then obvious to me that this was a scam.

Sure, I could have made over 1000% in a few hours but I'll never put any money into a project or trade a coin in which I perceive to be a scam.

I did my due diligence which is why  I didn't buy this scam token Smiley But hey, just think about IDEX as an entity because they now speak about SEC compliance and KYC/AML procedures on their semi-decentralized exchange. So they protect themselves but they don't even try to protect their users? It is very shady I repeat that.
LordTrust

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

IDEX LISTING GUIDELINES:

" Once you have submitted the token to our team, we will carry out a careful review of the project’s platform, technology, and team. When evaluating a token, we look at the following characteristics:"

Token Listing:

The Aurora team carefully evaluates every token submitted for listing on IDEX within two weeks of submission. If a token meets our listing criteria, IDEX will request a meeting with the token’s team via webcam to finalize details. Pending this in-person meeting, the token will be added to IDEX and announced via our Twitter channel when it is available for trading.

Idex obviously did a very big mistake, and a lack of investigation in this case. People trusted idex, and idex lied , this things hurt all the cryptoworld and people lost confidence, more after Idex this week saying that they will implement KYC soon for traders... KYC  for traders and not for Tokens??

warsiman syumanjaya

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

OHH MY GOD, I'M TRADE ON IDEX LAST NIGHT WITH ALL MY ETHEREUM

NOW THIS PROJECT CONFIRM SCAM???

THEY OPEN TRADE IN FORKDELTA?
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x5457d6324e77de6823c5341b6703cded16422829-ETH
hbl666

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:23:34 PM

Do not invest what you can not afford to lose.
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

OHH MY GOD, I'M TRADE ON IDEX LAST NIGHT WITH ALL MY ETHEREUM

NOW THIS PROJECT CONFIRM SCAM???

THEY OPEN TRADE IN FORKDELTA?
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x5457d6324e77de6823c5341b6703cded16422829-ETH

Feel sorry for you bro. But you should do your own due diligence, you have learned the hard way to trust nobody. IDEX has proven that they have no security audits measures and they don't even have a proper project analysis prior to listing.
caloriecoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

Moderator, can you please provide IP address of the original poster of this thread. Such bastards need to be jailed.
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

Moderator, can you please provide IP address of the original poster of this thread. Such bastards need to be jailed.

No need to do that, they already looking for this people. Original company RedSoft stated on their website that they already talked with the lawyers and preparing the Lawsuit. It will be quite difficult to spot them, pretty sure they used many precaution measures like VPN with obfuscated servers.
Dasengineer

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

The recent reply from IDEX on this matter. Quite interesting that they did due diligence and CEO of RedSoft actually hired those people to conduct an ICO and gave them the wallets and permission to operate.

Report on this can be found in Aurora DAO recent blog-post: https://medium.com/aurora-dao/insight-into-redgils-recent-de-listing-on-idex-a0a3dd451e19
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: