Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: We can’t trust anyone!  (Read 27491 times)
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:47:00 AM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

You have a good pint here, I agree with you because if someone have money they can do many things in the world and they can make possible something in the eye of man in the few ours but beyond of that they are scammers and they use their money to pay someone to give a positive feedback to them even they knows that those project are not good, so its better to learn how to choose good project and make our own research which project can bring a good future for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:28:20 PM

I am always making my own research on each project and it seems to work. I usually spend some days by investigating an ICO and try to find a lot of info about the team, devs, communities, docs and so on.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

The concern you are showing about scam ICOs is relevant and one should be aware of it. As the market is buzz with reports of scam ICOs and it is the urgent need for discouraging such scam ICOs. It is just for the sake of betterment of the crypto world, investors and crypto enthusiasts. I think all should join hands against such fake ICOs so that people are not cheated further. 

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
Those ratings can be bought by any price as this is the reality in this world. Everything has it's own price and it's on us how to deal with it. If you will be complacent of what you have then those scammers will take advantage on your weakness.
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:31:57 PM

Yeah, ICO rating sites cheat with us ranking projects with fake estimations. As for me, I believe all of them should disapper. There is no value behind them. I believe only to ico drops web site, and some sites like crypto review and so on. Spreadsheets of investors do also matter
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Agree. ICO rating sites used to be reliable to a certain extent. However, with greed nothing will last long. I think many, if not all, ICO rating sites nowadays can easily put any kind of ICO in their top list for as long as the payment is right. That makes them nothing more than a trash. Personal initiative to get to know the projects well is a must.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Agree with you. You can fully believe only yourself. Even if you find some interesting projects on ICO ratings, you need to analyze them for yourself. Only with this option, you will become a good investor.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:32:02 PM

I usually use them to look for new projects, I find them useful because of their search filter. I don't read opinions of experts because no one is really expert and everyone can be expert at the same time.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

I agree that the ratings show mostly untrue information, so you should always analyze the most different projects and meet people who earn much more than you do in this area !
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

I agree that the ratings show mostly untrue information, so you should always analyze the most different projects and meet people who earn much more than you do in this area !
First of all, we must rely only on ourselves and our knowledge and for this we need to constantly learn and develop in order to have success in the future and this concerns not only crypto.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:52:15 PM

This is the basic rule of the cryptocurrency world, so I confidently support you and I am sure that someday you will understand that the market is now working against you and many people here are always working against you.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

I have not looked in the direction of evaluation sites. I think they are only a lie, to increase the price of fraudulent coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

It can't be denied if competition in the crypto currency world is very tight. Many people are ambitious to make profits in various ways even by dropping other friends or making misleading issues. Many people influence each other in the crypto currency world so we panic. Especially now the ICO rating can be paid so we have to be careful in choosing ICO. I myself prefer ICO by doing the previous analysis. I usually do the analysis by explicitly highlighting the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by ICO that I will choose. The analysis really helped me than I just followed ratings or mere people's words.

stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Trust is the last thing in this space! It is always adviced that you should do your own due diligence before embarking on investing in crypto! Don't go to any project blindly!
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:18 PM

in fact we must not trust anyone, let alone those who provide an irrational picture of bitcoin in the future, but we can learn from various news and issues caused

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

yes we must not trust anyone in investing and working in cryptocurrency. we have to do our own research. and the ICO rating site don't believe it but make it as info and reference. then do your own research, we read the whitepaper, who is the work team and the manager and how many softcaps have been reached. if all that is good then I think ICO is also good. but this also does not guarantee that this ICO is not a scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

Yes that's true we cannot trust anybody in cryptos.  Everybody have their own point of view and own suggestions. I would say don't rely on anybody because you never know whether the person is giving you good suggestions are not. It's better to do some research and then take decision.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

Yes we can not trust anybody in crypto space. Surely we can not trust any ico rating websites. Investors have to do their research about icos before doing investments. Icos are very risky these days and there are too many scammers around. So we shouldnt trust anybody in crypto only we can trust our hardware wallets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

Most ICO listing sites are more concerned about what they will earn. Every investor has to learn how to analyse projects the proper way, before investing. This is your money, so if you cannot research and be sure of what you want to invest in to be genuine, then do not invest. ICO listing sites are even becoming numerous these days and most want to make money from listing.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

Agree with you. This is a Business and even here itself is sometimes dangerous to trust. You spend most of your time with yourself, which is why you deceive yourself)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: