Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized Lotteries & HODL Deposits - SwiftCash [POS] [SWIFT]  (Read 4100 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:23:00 AM

I see Swiftcash is coming up for its one year anniversary (at least from an OP date perspective). Can you give an overview what the project has achieved in its first year to provide support for market demand? I see the coin is trading at about 5 satoshis currently on Crex which is not much compared to some other coins with also large potential coin supplies.

If expensive price and high achievement is what determines where your money goes, then you shouldn't invest in SwiftCash. Because we haven't achieved anything special that other coins haven't. Neither is our price or marketcap where we can boast about. But if you're looking for a ridiculously cheap and undervalued altcoin that is legit and not scam, then you can make yourself feel at home and start accumulating. If not, you can sit aside and let those of us who do believe continue to accumulate. Back to achievement, it's almost impossible to achieve anything with this price and marketcap. But what's interesting is we don't really need to. There's always time for achievement and development. What matters now is that we have a working blockchain which is just as good as Bitcoin, if not even better due to it being based on the Proof-of-Stake consensus. It's obviously not adopted as much as Bitcoin neither is it as liquid as Bitcoin but if it were, it would be #2 or #1 on coinmarketcap and not on my list of hidden gems.

Unfortunately achievement and progress are important aspects for many people to invest in a project. More development and delivery is what makes projects desirable and create demand, providing opportunities to both speculators and long term investors. Projects need both large teams and development funds. I guess a working blockchain is a start.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
msg768 (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:35:44 AM

I see Swiftcash is coming up for its one year anniversary (at least from an OP date perspective). Can you give an overview what the project has achieved in its first year to provide support for market demand? I see the coin is trading at about 5 satoshis currently on Crex which is not much compared to some other coins with also large potential coin supplies.

If expensive price and high achievement is what determines where your money goes, then you shouldn't invest in SwiftCash. Because we haven't achieved anything special that other coins haven't. Neither is our price or marketcap where we can boast about. But if you're looking for a ridiculously cheap and undervalued altcoin that is legit and not scam, then you can make yourself feel at home and start accumulating. If not, you can sit aside and let those of us who do believe continue to accumulate. Back to achievement, it's almost impossible to achieve anything with this price and marketcap. But what's interesting is we don't really need to. There's always time for achievement and development. What matters now is that we have a working blockchain which is just as good as Bitcoin, if not even better due to it being based on the Proof-of-Stake consensus. It's obviously not adopted as much as Bitcoin neither is it as liquid as Bitcoin but if it were, it would be #2 or #1 on coinmarketcap and not on my list of hidden gems.

Unfortunately achievement and progress are important aspects for many people to invest in a project. More development and delivery is what makes projects desirable and create demand, providing opportunities to both speculators and long term investors. Projects need both large teams and development funds. I guess a working blockchain is a start.

We can't afford it here with this price and market cap sorry. You should invest in blockchains that can afford it if you think that way. But when I see blockchains that can afford it, I don't see much progress or development either. I only see pride and hype over price and market cap. Good luck anyway....

remmie2424

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

Hi guys, did you know that you can earn some SWIFT playing games in our Telegram Channel?
Please join the channel and let’s see how good you are on playing games!

https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@swiftcashcc

The first competition ends on Wednesday 22:00 CET Time
1st place 100 SWIFT
2nd place 50 SWIFT
3rd place 25 SWIFT
4th place 10 SWIFT
5th place 5 SWIFT
that is very interesting we can earn swift while playing games on telegram channel. Lets check the project to have fun and funding
kryptoklerk

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:41:00 PM

Mobile mining via Discord has now officially launched. All you have to do is join http://miner.swiftcash.cc/ , sign up if you don't have an account already, verify your phone number, and choose a lucky avatar! Retweet the following tweet for a chance to win 1000 SWIFT.  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/swiftcashcc/status/1073188064539828224

HAPPY MINING!  Wink

that's not mining, it's just airdrop... Sad

Mining doesn't have just one definition. I'm guessing the definition of mining you wanna enforce everywhere is the traditional definition which usually applies to the proof-of-work algorithm. Have you been on steemit for example? More than 70% of the inflation goes to bloggers and it's called proof-of-brain mining. What we do on discord could be called proof-of-luck mining. It's not an airdrop by any stretch. Airdrops are usually distributed equally among participants and do not depend on any sort of hash. Try to think outside the traditional box of mining and you'll see what I mean Wink

Our mobile-friendy and radically easy to use web-wallet is now live! It's 100% open-source with client-side signatures. Your private key will never leave the browser! Don't forget to vote yes to the proposal if you love this as much as I do! https://wallet.swiftcash.cc/ - please keep in mind that the app is running straight from github and can also be accessed via https://swiftcashproject.github.io/webwallet/ #bitcoin #litecoin #dogecoin #swiftcash #steem #cryptocurrency #gold #silver #usd $crypto $alt $btc $ltc $swift https://twitter.com/swiftcashcc/status/1078891025622396928

Cool!
I will check it out
cryptospi

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:37:45 PM

The next buy wall on Crex is at 5 sats for about 450k SWIFT. According to the rich list there are less than 20 addresses that could fill that order and why would they for $300 https://explorer.swiftcash.cc/richlist . This is a good thing no?
msg768 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 08:49:21 PM

The next buy wall on Crex is at 5 sats for about 450k SWIFT. According to the rich list there are less than 20 addresses that could fill that order and why would they for $300 https://explorer.swiftcash.cc/richlist . This is a good thing no?

That's a good point but it's noteworthy to mention that rich people often spread their coins in more than one address. Also, stupid people are unpredictable. I never thought I'd see SWIFT at this price. Otherwise, I would have saved my sats to buy lower than where I first bought. My first buy was at 100 sats.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 09:41:52 PM

I hope they will not fill that order, because it's so cheap, it will make they looks like throw their coins in the trash. That's not a good thing, we need the more buy wall in order to get rise.
XCASH
Legendary

Activity: 929
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:50:38 PM

That's a good point but it's noteworthy to mention that rich people often spread their coins in more than one address. Also, stupid people are unpredictable. I never thought I'd see SWIFT at this price. Otherwise, I would have saved my sats to buy lower than where I first bought. My first buy was at 100 sats.

I doubt a whale will fill that order in one trade, but the little fish might take little nibbles out of it with small dumps. It's probably a whale looking to buy the bottom that put the wall up.
msg768 (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:11:56 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 09:57:27 PM by msg768

I hope they will not fill that order, because it's so cheap, it will make they looks like throw their coins in the trash. That's not a good thing, we need the more buy wall in order to get rise.

It's really cheap when you think about it.

Imagine Dogecoin has no maximum supply and is adding about 5 billion new DOGE to its supply every year, yet it's trading close to 30 sats with a current supply of almost 122 billion coins. Now compare that to SWIFT, with its max supply being 5 billion equal to how much DOGE adds to its supply every year, and also with its current supply of 106 million, not even 1 billion. Also, SWIFT's current minimum inflation is about 28% which means will be adding about 30 million to supply within the next 12 months as opposed to Dogecoin adding 5 billion in the next 12 months. And these new coins will be distributed between active holders who participate in securing the network, unlike Dogecoin again or Bitcoin or Litecoin or any other POW coin for that matter.

https://twitter.com/msg768/status/1191226789986627584

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:57:54 PM

Imagine Dogecoin has no maximum supply and is adding about 5 billion new DOGE to its supply every year, yet it's trading close to 30 sats with a current supply of almost 122 billion coins. Now compare that to SWIFT, with its max supply being 5 billion equal to how much DOGE adds to its supply every year, and also with its current supply of 106 million, not even 1 billion. Also, SWIFT's current minimum inflation is about 28% which means will be adding about 30 million to supply within the next 12 months as opposed to Dogecoin adding 5 billion in the next 12 months. And these new coins will be distributed between active holders who participate in securing the network, unlike Dogecoin again or Bitcoin or Litecoin or any other POW coin for that matter.

-

SwiftCash might really be cheap but does it have strong community?
Doge has loyal community because of its usage in trading and transfer purposes.
And also, used in the gambling community for long time already.
If you compare the markets that are offering the SwiftCash trading pair, you can see that crex is the only exchange based from cmc.
So I guess, doge and swift is really not comparable at all.
You need to find a way where crypto users can utilize your coin for their everyday living to improve its worth.
msg768 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:20:24 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 10:03:14 PM by msg768

-

SwiftCash might really be cheap but does it have strong community?
Doge has loyal community because of its usage in trading and transfer purposes.
And also, used in the gambling community for long time already.
If you compare the markets that are offering the SwiftCash trading pair, you can see that crex is the only exchange based from cmc.
So I guess, doge and swift is really not comparable at all.
You need to find a way where crypto users can utilize your coin for their everyday living to improve its worth.

If we had a strong community like DOGE, of course we wouldn't be this cheap. Doesn't mean we can't compare. We can compare SWIFT with anything. Some people prefer to invest in something that has already blown up, others look for potentially hidden gems. To each their own.

bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:19:03 AM

I doubt a whale will fill that order in one trade, but the little fish might take little nibbles out of it with small dumps. It's probably a whale looking to buy the bottom that put the wall up.

The whales will be hungry when there is cheap and delicious food, there must be a thick wall down there ready to prey on anyone who wants to throw it away.
Jan_dG

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:50:05 AM

I have just bought 330538 SWIFT for the price of 0.00000011. I hope that helps a bit.
msg768 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:43:25 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 10:55:44 AM by msg768

I have just bought 330538 SWIFT for the price of 0.00000011. I hope that helps a bit.

Well I really wish you had acted a bit more patiently because now the spread is a bit fucked up...

Jan_dG

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

Ok sorry, I didn't think that way. In the meantime I have bought more at a higher price.

For other people, this is not a pump and dump. I invest in low caps for the long term. So I don't sell Swift.
lostprophet007

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:13:07 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 05:26:49 PM by lostprophet007

Ok sorry, I didn't think that way. In the meantime I have bought more at a higher price.

For other people, this is not a pump and dump. I invest in low caps for the long term. So I don't sell Swift.
Good to know! Awsome
Jan_dG

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 05:32:11 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 05:48:01 PM by Jan_dG

This coin should have a rate of $1.
From now on I just keep buying at the highest price.
I invest long term.

I actually hope that children won't make a small profit.
I hope they are intelligent and patient enough to understand that "hold" is the only way to really make money in the future.

Do not sell, never.
Just wait.

Cheers. (@LowCap_Hunter)

lostprophet007

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:01:04 PM

This coin should have a rate of $1.
From now on I just keep buying at the highest price.
I invest long term.

I actually hope that children won't make a small profit.
I hope they are intelligent and patient enough to understand that "hold" is the only way to really make money in the future.

Do not sell, never.
Just wait.

Cheers. (@LowCap_Hunter)

I think that atm there is no one who wants to sell SWIFT...
Jan_dG

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 06:20:11 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 08:05:29 PM by Jan_dG

Indeed.
Just hold, and buy more from stupid people.
Children sell crypto to buy an ice cream. Whales are waiting. That's why they have become whales.

As Warren Buffett once said, "The stock market is nothing more than moving money from the impatient to the patient."

Again, cheers :-)
msg768 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:28:28 AM

Everyone here should consider liking and retweeting this tweet Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/swiftcashcc/status/1195856521264975873

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: