Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:15:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✨{ANN} PoS Coin 800%✨-The one and only proof of stake coin with wicked daily!🚀  (Read 17170 times)
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:05:07 PM

pos coin staking at 800% a year is ridiculously high.  is this 800% for the first year alone?  or throughout the years?  imagine how many coins would there be after 10 years if one owns 1000 coins on the first year.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Discord Boy

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

POS Coin project is the best project in the world. I love pos coin project because there are a good team. I always with them.
manslayer1428

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

This project has a consistent development. They announced every activity of the project specifically on different listing sites that they applied for. The community in this project was so great specially with their admins and developers. You can also do different kind of bounty here and POS was continuously growing. So that don't missed this project join and be part of their success!
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

This is the most awesome coin I have found and it has the most helpful team of admin, managers, moderators and moderators assistants on the discord server to help and create a lively and fun group of members
Good Luck POS coin, I support you and I am looking forward to a rewarding and a fantastic future
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:10:42 AM

The POS coin is a great project with a good community, the project is in continues development, that makes the project has potential to grow.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

We have the Panda-bot Wallet...

An Online Stake-able Wallet at Discord....

Join the PoS Coin Server Community at Discord: https://discord.gg/A3FkbZs

for Airdrops - Giveaways - Bountys - and much more!!!

Where is your thread bounty? Are your bounties only available in the discord?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
ibpeace511

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

POS coin a good project with high staking reward back up by hardworking team. Join their active community in discord to learn more about the project and enjoy the benefit of earning and staking at the same time.
Rotminer

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:56:06 AM

I think it is a great project and an exciting plan for all participants...  I think it gives us an exciting profit opportunity and all participants and the developers also will be beneficiaries... I hope the coin's price will be very valuable... So good luck to all participants and everyone related to the project.
nena66

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

Is a great project, it has a good future. Hope this will reach to the top.
eaglecelest

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

He everyone!

I recomend Pos Coin. A very good team doing thing very well. Is a great opportunity to invest in proof of stake with high income daily.
VinsmokeSanji

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

PoSCoin Holders are enjoying its true staking platform at 800% ROI rate. Don't missed out this Developing Project, It has lively and competitive Community giving competition to other bigger servers out there from coin listings. As you stay here, surely you can get the feeling of Working while enjoying. Join the Project and enjoy the Community of PoSCoin!. Join now  Cool https://discord.gg/cKAmZcX
lalyn

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

Didn't think I came across over here just to show my support to this coin...I'm watching the success of this coin a pos coin and ..
 I love being in the community .
Omnimercurial

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

POS Coin is a truly great Crypto Coin!
It has great visibility on the Market and it's value is very worth investing in.

Returns on your investments are likely to be very comfortable my friends!
Think of the enjoyments you could have with the rewards from POS!
ness28

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

POS coin has great potential in the market... Looking forward to this project...
Preketek

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:41:55 AM

They have several activity in discord.
Lets join
ibpeace511

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Enjoy the high reward and advantage of holding and staking POS coin. A nice way to add up to your passive income. Join there active community in discord to start staking directly to pandabot and enjoy the different ways to earn also. They got a lot of bounties, airdrops and rains for you to start getting your POS coins.
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

I say chaps, this coin is going to increase in value very soon, you better head over to https://myspeedtrade.com/ to get some before the price increase.
You will be sorry if you miss out as the awesome staking rewards means that POS coin will be very much in demanand
Poosters

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:36:06 AM

Such a nice community and a very promising project!!
Go Pos!!
manslayer1428

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

POS was constantly improving and making moves for further expand of the project. They are dealing with different exhange sites for the continuous improvements/development of the project also to buy/sell the POS coins. So be part of the project and don`t missed every development that the devs and admins reporting on the community.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

I see POS Tokens V2, but the difference is in the form of coins and not tokens, and can be mine,
I hope POS Coin is better developed than POS Tokens that end in Scam !, we'll see

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: