Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:58:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyBet.Club - Complete Decentralized Betting Platform (ICO)  (Read 1583 times)
Xtonicol

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

In my childhood, I thought that football was the most popular, because in my country it was the main one, but for example in America, baseball and rugby rank first, so here, depending on what country you are in, I think so.

America has its own football and calls our football soccer. My point is you forgot to mention American football.  Tongue

ahah, I'm not really good in a different kinds of football. But by the way, I 've just thinking about maybe not the most popular in different countries but about in which kind of sports the most money goes?

Football and cybersports are the most popular for today so each one of them is truly a gold mine! $$$
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesialtont

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

who has information, what have more bets? football? or another sports? and where more money?

It depends heavily on the season. Bets go after the money, and the professional sport is organized in the way, in which different sports take turns, so they don't have to share the fan base. 

And what is, in your opinion, the most fruitful season then?

if to talk about football, the best period is when championships occur
Vesialtont

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:11:20 PM

Meantime, I'm waiting for the bounty campaign to start
Heristacyaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Being one of the first has always been the best way of getting the most profits, and setting the standards for the entire crypto-betting industry is something that can give pioneering projects a lot of benefits in the future! However, projects should still be mindful of their competitors, both existing and future
Wilandiy

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Being one of the first has always been the best way of getting the most profits, and setting the standards for the entire crypto-betting industry is something that can give pioneering projects a lot of benefits in the future! However, projects should still be mindful of their competitors, both existing and future

Without the healthy competition I think there can be no steady development of such projects. I believe competitors can bring new and exciting stuff to the table and they shouldn't be ignored. I'm not really into betting, but from my perspective it's important to have a healthy competition in any type of project and/or business
Castockto

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:04:53 PM

Without the healthy competition I think there can be no steady development of such projects. I believe competitors can bring new and exciting stuff to the table and they shouldn't be ignored. I'm not really into betting, but from my perspective it's important to have a healthy competition in any type of project and/or business

But you may believe that if a company do not have any competitors that it become the legend people will like it and will use their platform and will not look at any other option as they will not find any other option for themselves while if the competitors will appear then they will have to alert and have to give all of what the others are providing in order to retain their visitors stick to their platform.
Chavarsha

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

The project is interesting actually, content some nice points. But you should work on designer's work. Some graphic moments r awful
Guys, who work on design, I wouldn't give u any bonuses   Grin
Colisez

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:07:23 PM

But you may believe that if a company do not have any competitors that it become the legend people will like it and will use their platform and will not look at any other option as they will not find any other option for themselves while if the competitors will appear then they will have to alert and have to give all of what the others are providing in order to retain their visitors stick to their platform.

What I actually believe is what they call "capitalism". Customer will always try to find the best solution in terms of quality/price ratio. If there's no competition, and there's only one company that will result in a monopoly which would stagnate the market, because it doesn't need to outwit its competition since it doesn't have one.
Darienciss

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

What countries have already accepted your crypto-bookmaker?
Elenoam

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

If we are a community members, do we have a joint trusted address?
Endaleyno

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

They accurately noticed about control and safety. This is a great step in promoting your project. Good luck
  Smiley
Freyanalie

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:15:11 PM

They accurately noticed about control and safety. This is a great step in promoting your project. Good luck
  Smiley

When I read about this project, I have also noticed the attitude to safety and control. I like it!
Heristacyaa

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I agree with you. There's nothing wrong in having a competition as long as it allows the customers to have more and better options.
Heristacyaa

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

This is an interesting project
Kespeta

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

Smiley

I share your opinion!
Creators, congratulations on the good way the project is taking. You are doing very well, keep it up. But you should understand, that there is much work that needs to be done
Leathez

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

So what do you suppose?) Can you explain me in greater detail what do you mean by "trusted address"?)
Onanseni

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

So what do you suppose?) Can you explain me in greater detail what do you mean by "trusted address"?)

I believe, I have the same question, did you find a solution to solve it? I'd like to know the answer then.
Paschelex

Activity: 87

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

It is very convenient and important that it is safe and fair that every user can view and verify the authenticity of the results through his valet and through the web interfaces.
Quanasnan

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

It is very convenient and important that it is safe and fair that every user can view and verify the authenticity of the results through his valet and through the web interfaces.

Highly Evolved strategies of cryptobetting literally approve it   Wink
Quentineron

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

Actually, I think, that it is possible to find some statistical information on the Internet. For example, having monitored some bet-platforms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: