Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147476 times)
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:56:00 AM

:0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdekerever

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:12:54 AM

It is time to support GOX by mining, buying, promoting... Otherwise, it will die as quick as it was born !
I am very long, and i keep buying when i can.
All supporters of GOX should do the same !
Go go go GOX
CeilingCelery

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:29:23 AM

It is time to support GOX by mining, buying, promoting... Otherwise, it will die as quick as it was born !
I am very long, and i keep buying when i can.
All supporters of GOX should do the same !
Go go go GOX
Agreed, the guy placing 1 gox sell orders isn't helping though  Undecided
Seven_carat

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:33:25 AM

Is there a Mac OS X wallet? Can somebody create it from source? Smiley
CeilingCelery

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:47:17 AM

Is there a Mac OS X wallet? Can somebody create it from source? Smiley

Yes, it's in the OP on the first page
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

someone is mass dumping. 

All those sell orders from 2900 to 1835 satoshi appear to be from the same person.

most stupid thing to do just when we where about to gain value.
those are orders from the people who did buy us in  to cryptorush, reward money?
not a very clever move dump now..

I agree it seems that reward money is being dumped for nothing, maybe for tomorrow we will see all those "sell walls" dissapear. But in any case is not that expensive to buy all that, with 1 BTC and all those walls are gone! What price do you suggest for now?

Clearly the same person, but who can have so many coins? I think something does not smell right ....
battbot

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:49:36 PM

someone is mass dumping. 

All those sell orders from 2900 to 1835 satoshi appear to be from the same person.

most stupid thing to do just when we where about to gain value.
those are orders from the people who did buy us in  to cryptorush, reward money?
not a very clever move dump now..

I agree it seems that reward money is being dumped for nothing, maybe for tomorrow we will see all those "sell walls" dissapear. But in any case is not that expensive to buy all that, with 1 BTC and all those walls are gone! What price do you suggest for now?

Clearly the same person, but who can have so many coins? I think something does not smell right ....

might be the dev dumping the pre-mine.  i dont think there should be anyone who should have that number of coins.
mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

We have been working very hard in these days to keep things going and working. In case you haven't read the thread from the beginning. We are still here and trying to make things better, as a dev I don't like to talk about exchanges and prices.

But we have to say that most of the giveaway people are dumping for so low. Please stop doing that!

Also we paid a lot of GOX for pools and most of them pay us back by deleting the pool and immediately dumping for nothing. Irresponsible people in this crypto world. The only thing that is possible now is that the crptorush bounties are being dumped for very low value even if that's true they are stupid and losing money doing this. Since all those orders under 2000 can be bought for 0.43 BTC, that's not a lot of money and anyone selling so low is losing money. Of course at some point all that giveaway money will be run out, but we gave a lot.

We are trying to understand why some people are doing this or is the work from one people that wants to pump the coin to the moon later and manipulate prices.

Sadly I would like to have more answers to this, but trust me guys we are also dissapointed that people didn't understood well what we were after, we wanted everyone that invested and early mine to hae a really good profit later.

As I stated earlier we don't like to talk about prices and those things but one of our main goals was to get to 2Gh/s and set a stable price minimum to 30000-40000 satoshis.

We will continue to get this goal done!

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
AAE83

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:08:50 PM

We have been working very hard in these days to keep things going and working. In case you haven't read the thread from the beginning. We are still here and trying to make things better, as a dev I don't like to talk about exchanges and prices.

But we have to say that most of the giveaway people are dumping for so low. Please stop doing that!

Also we paid a lot of GOX for pools and most of them pay us back by deleting the pool and immediately dumping for nothing. Irresponsible people in this crypto world. The only thing that is possible now is that the crptorush bounties are being dumped for very low value even if that's true they are stupid and losing money doing this. Since all those orders under 2000 can be bought for 0.43 BTC, that's not a lot of money and anyone selling so low is losing money. Of course at some point all that giveaway money will be run out, but we gave a lot.

We are trying to understand why some people are doing this or is the work from one people that wants to pump the coin to the moon later and manipulate prices.

Sadly I would like to have more answers to this, but trust me guys we are also dissapointed that people didn't understood well what we were after, we wanted everyone that invested and early mine to hae a really good profit later.

As I stated earlier we don't like to talk about prices and those things but one of our main goals was to get to 2Gh/s and set a stable price minimum to 30000-40000 satoshis.

Your whole problem premayninge, look at the charts that coins at the beginning premaynili can not afford to fill his pocket at the very beginning

almost a million coins is very much
sameev29

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:10:39 PM

The price just crashed at cryptorush   Angry
cryptoguy99

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:25:16 PM

Your whole problem premayninge, look at the charts that coins at the beginning premaynili can not afford to fill his pocket at the very beginning

almost a million coins is very much

@AAE83 I suppose you are not English speaker, your post didn't make any sense.
battbot

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:35:08 PM

most of gox buy orders are gone.  looks like they were set up by one person.

cryptoguy99

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:54:00 PM

The only way this coin can go now is increase in price.
mdekerever

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:14:13 PM

I agree. Personally, i don't mine GOX and did not get free GOX but i invest all my BTC mining in GOX since 2 weeks as i believe in the idea and as i lost 90% in the failure of mtgox.

So i bought a lot of GOX already, above current market value.
I will keep on investing my BTC mining and try to buy as high as at least 5000 satoshi.

But i can't be alone to BUY !!!
Come on guys, invest a bit of your BTC into GOX to make it work !
cryptoguy99

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:16:28 PM

Diff 4 now, some new miners coming. We can increase our hash rate more use all pools, put more miners into this! Also if you are holding buying some more and mining will help a lot. I am sure we will increase price if we stick together as a community and work on this.
mdekerever

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:18:42 PM

@ MtGoxcoins guys, can you clean your website (clean the forum of these stupid messages), add info, links to articles, make it more alive !
Because to newbies, your website does not push to buy in your coin.
Thanks
Go go go GOX.
battbot

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:27:00 PM

Diff 4 now, some new miners coming. We can increase our hash rate more use all pools, put more miners into this! Also if you are holding buying some more and mining will help a lot. I am sure we will increase price if we stick together as a community and work on this.

no new miners are coming.  net hash was at 120 mh/s yesterday.  now it is at 68 mh/s.

I see a decline in miners...
mdekerever

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:52:59 PM

no new miners are coming.  net hash was at 120 mh/s yesterday.  now it is at 68 mh/s.

I see a decline in miners...

Where do you see the total net hash live please ?
Txs
mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:56:49 PM

ALERT ALERT We need to spread out hashrate! ALERT ALERT

Come join https://goxcoin.hardcoreminers.com.

Good pool! Come in new miners join this awesome coin we will not stop till we go beyond our goals.

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
CeilingCelery

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

cryptorush order table looking more clean now!
maybe this coin killing is past now..?

Fingers crossed, nice that I don't have to look at 1 GOX sell orders now  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: