Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative ways to make money in crypto  (Read 702 times)
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:31:50 PM

I can agree with the airdrops but not with the others, a certain condition must be met to make some profits from them, for example with mining, you can collect newly born tokens while the difficulty is not that hard to mine then hold though you should make it sure that you are holding a gem the same thing with cheap electricity, trading is dependent to your skills, experience, timing, and capital, ICO's are risky but you can filter them all by researching don't expect short-term profits from ICO's, the same thing with master nodes.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:58:43 PM

Maternodes is a great investment also. But not every people can afford DASH so there are many alternative nodes that below a dollar and I think there are some nodes which you can set up for only $100.
I am interested in nodes that aren't expensive and will be profitable but is it possible to set up a node with $100 can you recommend one in case you know a node that cost as little as that. Thanks looking forward to your response.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Simu111

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

Who makes money in crypto now? Bounty / airdrops are no longer relevant, trading is not for everyone, ICO is no longer profitable, mining is also not profitable enough

I myself receive income from the nodes, feels good, and I recommend you to explore this niche. Good luck to all!
gambling is the best alternative for earing money in crypto world. so you can try this a little bit.
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Bounty / airdrops are no longer relevant
In fact, on the bounty of the companies I now get good money. About $ 1500 for 10 bounty companies per month.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Who makes money in crypto now? Bounty / airdrops are no longer relevant, trading is not for everyone, ICO is no longer profitable, mining is also not profitable enough

I myself receive income from the nodes, feels good, and I recommend you to explore this niche. Good luck to all!
I think you have some clear points of your insight and i agree with you about the Nodes its quite promising and a minimal income generator. But as i see the things about crypto you should see it in the positive side for example the "Mining remain its potential, even "Day trading maybe its not for all since it has required technical expertise but still its quite productive if you focus it and learned with it. Desame as ICO as we see it today they are already existing and thriving so it means it has a demand it will not prospere if has no investors then, lets see it in the positive side and not the other side!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:19:30 PM

There are not many ways I believe

Either you do the following or you just watch others

1. You trade daily
2. You trade but by buying cheap, monitor markets and  sell when it has high value (takes days, weeks months)
3. Participate in valuable Airdrop
4. Participate in valuable bounties
5. Invest in valuable ICO projects
6. Watch others as I mentioned earlier
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

In fact, not everything is so simple, if you want to make money without the initial investment, you will only fit bounty and airdrop company, in all other cases, you will need a lot of money and your time.
Jadz (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

Buying enough coins to run a master has been a pain in this market, comes with huge devaluation even though we get good rewards.
If the prices bottom out though its a good investment atm, do you have any recommendations of good projects that uses master nodes?

Good luck!

Hello, my personal recommendation is to pay attention to the Vite now, they have now begun preliminary selection of holders for supernodes. DYOR.
cryptoenthusiastUS

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

I've never heard of it before, definitely deserves attention.
ranbon210

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:05:47 AM

It's true that supernode and masternode requires a big amount to run, but I think the incentives is very promising, take a look at Vite.org. it seems like you can double your bag for running a supernode in a year. anw DOYR
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

In my opinion, an alternative way of getting money through crypto is of course, by investing or following the bounty of a particular project, of course there are still several other ways, and of course everyone is different in how to get the results through crypto.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:23:31 AM

There are too many ways to make money in cryptocurrencies, but each type of risk is risky and you need to control the risk. Otherwise bankruptcy is very common in the cryptocurrency market. Nodes are stable and easy but equally risky.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

I have understood about masternode and it is no different with margin games. It's a very dangerous game. But for normal traders like us, it will not affect too much. Because we only bet less money and not worry too much. But the rich should be careful with this game. Whales know how to kill traders very easily in this game.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

There are always forks, but they aren't as common or as reliable.

Whenever there is a hard fork on a blockchain, essentially it is a "clone" of the original (well, with minor differences).
So if you have 1 btc and btc is hardforked with the new btc being called Bitcoin Silver or whatever.
You actually end up keeping the original 1 btc, and you can also get 1 bitcoin silver.
So you are basically cashing in on free coins.

There is a process with this, and it's different with each coin.
But typically it isn't a difficult process with some exchanges allowing you to do it directly through their wallets.

The thing about this though, is the more coins you have the more you get, so you typically buy more to get more, not exactly "free".
Also, hard forked coins are typically worthless.  The only exceptions have been BCH and to a certain extent bitcoin gold.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

Buying masternode is not a bad option, if the coin project keep developing and going smoothly, you can earn many income from it.
Investing in ICO still can be profiting only if you participating in a worth project.
The problem is, there are no many worth ICOs to invest, only few are running nowadays.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:09:34 AM

Buying masternode is not a bad option, if the coin project keep developing and going smoothly, you can earn many income from it.
Investing in ICO still can be profiting only if you participating in a worth project.
The problem is, there are no many worth ICOs to invest, only few are running nowadays.
You still needs more knowledge in any field you chooses to invest your money, the risk are always there but finding the right project to support will bring a huge profits and stable income if you are in a masternodes investment, there's a need of deeper knowledge about how things works and how can you accumulate while you are in the positions of receiving numbers of coins the downside are same with ico's when value falls so deep then your investment will also in red.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

a big problem with cryptocurrency at this time, all participants from various parties did not feel profitable, then who gets the current benefits. obviously this is not a gambling game. we all hope to return to normal, but when that will happen
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

I still manage to earn some money on participating in a bounty campaign and short-term trading. Maybe someday I will try other types of earnings.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

I agree with you but there are also a lot of scam in this way of makng crypto. It's too difficult to fing good masternodes which will be profitable for a long time.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

In addition to the ways of earning on cryptocurrencies listed by the author, you can make money writing articles about blockchain technologies, writing decentralized applications, and developing educational programs devoted to this topic. This is relevant at the moment and can be profitable for those who is expert in the matter.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: