Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUYING] Runescape Private Server Money Making Methods  (Read 173 times)
WaffleMaster (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 08:27:10 AM by WaffleMaster

Hi everybody, my request is very simple. I'd like to buy gold making methods of Runescape Private Servers. Most methods are welcome but the ones I'm most interested in are where items are crafted/smithed etc. and then sold to an NPC store.

The money making method will need to be tested and verified to produce the results you say. Price will depend on requirements, gold earning potential, originality etc. I could go as high as $50+ for a very good method.

If it's on youtube I likely have already seen it, so you will not be paid for public and easily attained information.

I have the right to deny payment for methods that don't meet standards of gold per hour, public availability, requirements of the method, market depth (if the items made never sell etc.), popularity of the server offered, donator status required for method.

You'll have to go first so the method can be verified as working/competent.

Even if a method may seem "public" to you, I may not know it and it could still be valuable to me.
Basically the terms are just so that somebody can't say "go kill this boss" and then demand payment for a crappy method that is useless.

PM me! We can talk over PMs or add each other on skype/discord.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jokerfer

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

interested where to contact
Fibbage

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

just go to ;;gamble and have a field day Smiley
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

just go to ;;gamble and have a field day Smiley
What do you mean? Pretty sure a thread like this in gamble is off topic.

interested where to contact

I pm'd you
WaffleMaster (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:28:05 PM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: