Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Blockchain project or company will be the next Oracle, IBM or MSFT?  (Read 86 times)
Chief__Architect (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:56:37 AM

Hi,

Are the crypto-markets in 2018 as irrational as in the December 2017 pump?

Why I am asking?

Because I am pretty sure there are projects/tokens/companies listed on CMC which will be the next IBM, Oracle or AWS. The irrational measure is the coupling of those projects to the overall market movements or the BTC price in general. 

Since those projects with enterprise uses-cases make great progress, shouldn’t it be time for projects with real enterprise use-cases and customers to decouple from the BTC price?
This is my hall of fame for projects with use-cases in the Enterprise Blockchain domain:

• Modum
  • UNIBRIGHT
  • Hive Project 
  • Bluezelle 
  • SophiaTX 
  • OriginTrail 
  • Ambrosus   
  • FACTOM   
  • SHIPCHAIN 
  • TE-FOOD   
  • Banyan Network

Any other enterprise use-case blockchain project to be listed in the Hall of Fame?

PS:
I know in most cases the tokens are utilities and not securities. But this might change; have a look at ICONOMI for example

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

I think blockcert has a chance as well and if we consider ripple as a blockchain project than they are the closest ones right now.

Now blockcert is offering keeping the important certificates in their blockchain and they made contracts with governments in the Caribbeans and that shows how big they can get if they could try to bag bigger countries, they have the potential to do if they can manage to get their hands on some pretty big government contracts.

Plus, ripple is not really a coin, they are a company that makes deals with banks and just provide the info to us so we can pump the ripple coin, in reality the coin is worthless and the company has been doing so well for themselves. CryptoKitties is another big one and have been getting funding from google and Samsung which means they are seriously in business.
Chief__Architect (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 08:15:42 PM by Chief__Architect

I think blockcert has a chance as well and if we consider ripple as a blockchain project than they are the closest ones right now.

Now blockcert is offering keeping the important certificates in their blockchain and they made contracts with governments in the Caribbeans and that shows how big they can get if they could try to bag bigger countries, they have the potential to do if they can manage to get their hands on some pretty big government contracts.

Plus, ripple is not really a coin, they are a company that makes deals with banks and just provide the info to us so we can pump the ripple coin, in reality the coin is worthless and the company has been doing so well for themselves. CryptoKitties is another big one and have been getting funding from google and Samsung which means they are seriously in business.

Ok, sold my house and all in CryptoKitties now.
Thanks for the hint!  Grin

Seriously, there is quite a business model to be made obsolete with certificates and reputation on a Blockchain:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HireRight
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: