Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 242 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][THC] The Hempcoin (THC)  (Read 388968 times)
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:51:25 PM

Hi! Any news about the wallet update? Thanks
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
with the lemons!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:32:38 PM

Hi! Any news about the wallet update? Thanks

This week has been busiest week in my life, I had no time to work on new wallet.
Alpha version of new wallet will be released this weekend, more info will be released next week. This update will require hard-fork, so we need to plan things carefully and test everything.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 11:09:54 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

thats tomorrow!

Just did a quick count and there has been about 1.5 btc traded in the past week.  We already meet the criteria to stay on.  albeit, were cutting it pretty close, but none the less I  am not too worried.

That was real volume this week so it's very impressive! Normally someone fakes volume to keep it on bittrex.

89keys

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:03:28 PM

is there a way to see how many people/wallets do solomining?
at the moment pool hashrate is ~14 Mh/s and network hashrate is ~200 Mh/s up to 400 Mh/s.

I'm just wondering if this is one person.

with rented rigs(for example from miningrigrentals.com) solomining is not possible or am i wrong  Huh

thanks for your answers!
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:13:03 PM

at the moment pool hashrate is ~14 Mh/s and network hashrate is ~200 Mh/s up to 400 Mh/s.

with rented rigs(for example from miningrigrentals.com) solomining is not possible or am i wrong  Huh

thanks for your answers!

You can somehow find out the IP address of the wallet that submits the blocks, just not sure how to do that though.  blockchain does it for bitcoin, https://blockchain.info/pools

not sure when you saw 14 Mh/s on the pool, but its about 180 MH/s right now.

I would assume most likely all solo-ers have their own rigs. 

You can't solo mine directly on your wallet from rental sites, you would have to setup a stratum server as the site defaults the "stratum+tcp://" in the address bar, at least they do for betarigs.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
with the lemons!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:48:41 PM

with rented rigs(for example from miningrigrentals.com) solomining is not possible or am i wrong  Huh

thanks for your answers!

You can somehow find out the IP address of the wallet that submits the blocks, just not sure how to do that though.  blockchain does it for bitcoin, https://blockchain.info/pools

not sure when you saw 14 Mh/s on the pool, but its about 180 MH/s right now.

I would assume most likely all solo-ers have their own rigs.  

You can't solo mine directly on your wallet from rental sites, you would have to setup a stratum server as the site defaults the "stratum+tcp://" in the address bar, at least they do for betarigs.

IP adress is not reliable, pool identification is usually done based on coinbase payout address. I suggested this feature, it should be very easy to add.

Solomining with rented rig is possible. You have to buy/rent server/VPS and setup little solo pool there (like NOMP). Cheapest VPS can be rented for 5$ per month and I even have some codes for free 10$ at DigitalOcean, if someone wants.

Sorry for slow progress with wallet, I have lots of work so I don't have much time to work on HEMP. However, I want to have new wallet finished as soon as possible.
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:21:54 PM

@ with the lemons! + everyone -
i think we should implement something ECC and FLT and HBN have done. the idea is that everyone who is actively staking can choose to send a portion of their stake rewards to any address. so, in the wallet pick the addy, fill in a percentage, then with every stake tx, there is an associated send to tx. there could be a bounty fund, and/or devoloper's fund, with it's own special button ......       Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
with the lemons!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:41:34 PM

i think we should implement something ECC and FLT and HBN have done. the idea is that everyone who is actively staking can choose to send a portion of their stake rewards to any address. so, in the wallet pick the addy, fill in a percentage, then with every stake tx, there is an associated send to tx. there could be a bounty fund, and/or devoloper's fund, with it's own special button ......       Wink

That's good idea I think.
bocyaj

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:36:32 PM

This sounds great, I like and support this idea.

I have had similar (less technical) thoughts recently as well...

I was thinking about setting up a community donation fund for future enhancements and/or projects.  Right now is the perfect time since the price is so low.  Once the price rises (and it will), I am hoping we will have some very tempting bounties at our fingertips for the betterment of Hempcoin.

I don't really have much time to set anything up right now, so for the time being, I have created a separate address in my wallet.  

I understand if you are un-comfortable about sending coins into an address in my wallet, who am i anyways, just some guy that calls himself bocyaj.  However, I am hoping that my track record here has at least built up trust with some of you.  But once, again I will not think poorly on anyone who still feels uncomfortable.

I managed to buy a nice chunk of cheap coins, so I will start it off with a 200,000 THC donation.... ok, I forgot to add the Bittrex withdraw fee... there is only 199,999.8 coins. :-)

If you would like to make a donation, please send to this address : H8P8Vfjix4A7WzrdD3FK7kHHMDLczmvz2D

http://hempchain.info/address/?q=H8P8Vfjix4A7WzrdD3FK7kHHMDLczmvz2D

I don't have any road maps or specific plans for what to do with the donations as of yet, I believe this should be a community decision.

some ideas however are; introduce multi-POW algo's, create a  donation fund button, bring some new style to the wallet, etc...

I believe the "what to do" is not as important right now, I just wanted to kick off the donation fund before the price rises as I imagine a lot of people will either not donate, or donate much less once the price starts going up.

I am open to suggestions, criticism and even thanks too.

Let my know what you think.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:37:58 PM

Now is the time to jump in on DopeCoin!  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.0

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
89keys

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:57:53 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 09:51:00 PM by 89keys

Now is the time to jump in on DopeCoin!  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.0

it would be time to jump in if dopecoin would be the only coin accepted on silkroad reloaded but...
with your logic, it is also time to buy all the other coins.

now its time to buy hempcoins! so much room to grow!
i think back to october with a high @ 0.00000649 btc
89keys

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:07:47 PM

I was thinking about setting up a community donation fund for future enhancements and/or projects.  Right now is the perfect time since the price is so low.  Once the price rises (and it will), I am hoping we will have some very tempting bounties at our fingertips for the betterment of Hempcoin.

I don't really have much time to set anything up right now, so for the time being, I have created a separate address in my wallet.  

I understand if you are un-comfortable about sending coins into an address in my wallet, who am i anyways, just some guy that calls himself bocyaj.  However, I am hoping that my track record here has at least built up trust with some of you.  But once, again I will not think poorly on anyone who still feels uncomfortable.

I managed to buy a nice chunk of cheap coins, so I will start it off with a 200,000 THC donation.... ok, I forgot to add the Bittrex withdraw fee... there is only 199,999.8 coins. :-)

If you would like to make a donation, please send to this address : H8P8Vfjix4A7WzrdD3FK7kHHMDLczmvz2D

I don't have any road maps or specific plans for what to do with the donations as of yet, I believe this should be a community decision.

some ideas however are; introduce multi-POW algo's, create a  donation fund button, bring some new style to the wallet, etc...

I believe the "what to do" is not as important right now, I just wanted to kick off the donation fund before the price rises as I imagine a lot of people will either not donate, or donate much less once the price starts going up.

that's a good idea.
if there are plans for the donated coins, I will donate something!
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:10:36 AM

whats a good buy target price for hemp coin?
with the lemons!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:58:37 AM

Under 70 it's cheap, 100-130 is fair price. But that's based just on my opinion.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:20:20 AM

Under 70 it's cheap, 100-130 is fair price. But that's based just on my opinion.

Coins are extremely cheap today. 28 satoshi with BTC price dropping is amazingly cheap.

Under 200 is cheap. Many people have bought these same hemp coins for 150 to 250. There's no reason for the price to be this low. THC's record high price was around 650 satoshi. It's early on in crypto. Right now is a great time to be buying THC (as well as many other coins).

with the lemons!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:42:22 AM

Coins are extremely cheap today. 28 satoshi with BTC price dropping is amazingly cheap.

Under 200 is cheap. Many people have bought these same hemp coins for 150 to 250. There's no reason for the price to be this low. THC's record high price was around 650 satoshi. It's early on in crypto. Right now is a great time to be buying THC (as well as many other coins).

Yeah, that's true.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:44:06 PM

For the donation fund, I suggest not mixing your wallet with the fund, especially once PoS gets going and this is speaking from my own fund escrowing experiences, it's better to keep these things in a separate wallet.dat. Yes, its a pain in the ass to swap the wallet.dat's back and forth and to rescan the blockchain each time, but it's more official and also keeps you out of more paperwork if you make a mistake down the road. Save multiple copies of the wallet.dat file.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
bocyaj

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:18:16 PM

For the donation fund, I suggest not mixing your wallet with the fund, especially once PoS gets going and this is speaking from my own fund escrowing experiences, it's better to keep these things in a separate wallet.dat. Yes, its a pain in the ass to swap the wallet.dat's back and forth and to rescan the blockchain each time, but it's more official and also keeps you out of more paperwork if you make a mistake down the road. Save multiple copies of the wallet.dat file.

That is a good idea, didnt even think of that.  This I can do.  this would also eliminate the chance of me forgetting to use coin control when sending coins somewhere.

Would I really have to re-download the blockchain to switch back and forth from different wallet.dat files ?  i would think I just shutdown the wallet, replace the wallet.dat and then start it up again.  I have never tried it, but don't see why it wouldn't work.

Just realized you said rescan. :-)

I will set this up tonight.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bocyaj

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:55:37 PM

I have created a new wallet that will solely be used for the donation fund.

Please send donations to the following address:

HARkn7ujH7KcVE4a2wWXLXQa7svSiP866A

http://hempchain.info/address/?q=HARkn7ujH7KcVE4a2wWXLXQa7svSiP866A

Any donation amount is appreciated, don't assume you need to donate a lot just because I put in 200,000, every little bit counts.

As for what to do with the donations, that is up to you.  This is a community fund and it's the community that will decide its purpose.

If you would rather only donate to a fund that is more specific to a certain task, let me know what you want your donations to go towards and I will setup another donation address solely for that purpose.  I could have an address for multi-algo developement, marketing developement and one as a reward for any Hemp oriented businesses that are willing to accept Hempcoin. 

Hempcoin has come a long way since it started and that is due to the pro-bono work provided by the Dev and certain community members.  this is great and very much appreciated, it shows that we have started a great community here.  However, I believe anything that can help expedite our success is very much welcomed.  The world of Crypto is ever changing and anything to help Hempcoin keep up or stay ahead of the game is the path we should focus on.

Let me know your thoughts and/or concerns, I just really just want to get the ball rolling on this idea before Lemons releases the POS fix and the price starts to jump.

Let's bring Hempcoin to the next level !

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:56:34 PM

I will donate some soon.

bitcointalk is back. It looks like a serious problem happened. 2 days worth of content has been deleted.

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 242 »
  Print  

Jump to: