Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 242 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][THC] The Hempcoin (THC)  (Read 388966 times)
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:16:07 AM

Hi! Happy new year everybody Smiley
hey, is there a new wallet for Hemp? Would be nice to have the stake funct working
Best for this 2015
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bocyaj

Activity: 1324
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 03:02:05 PM

Happy New Year Hempcoininas !!

I have noticed some rather small auto payouts on the pool, they are creating A LOT of transactions and I suspect might be leading to the cron job failures that have been happening.
The pool has received over 2400 THC in tx fees alone, thats 24,000 transactions in our blockchain. :-(

I will be increasing the minimum withdraw to 500 hempconis soon, I believe this should be good.  I would suggest that most should set this even higher than this.  I understand the reason for setting lower payouts on a new and un-trusted pool, but I hope that I proved that I am not going anywhere and in the very unlikely event something happens, I will payout all coins from my own pocket. 

I would think setting your auto-withdraw to happen 6 times a day or less is very reasonable.  I set my auto withdraw so it happens once or twice a day on respectable pools.

Anyways, for those still mining on the pool, thanks for sticking with us through these hard times.  I have a feeling it will pay off very well, the prices are definitely not going to stay this low for much longer.

I am excited to get POS working again !!  That should give the price a good jump, and look at all the cheap coins on the market, over 3.5 M available under 40 satoshi. WOW !

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bocyaj

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:14:30 PM

I have manually set all users (which were under the new min of 500 ) automatic payment threshold  to 500.

Still trying to figure out how to get the change in the config to propogate to the pool.

quite a jump in network hashrate today, up to 700 Mh at times.  Is there something I don't know about ?

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
89keys

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:23:42 AM

I have manually set all users (which were under the new min of 500 ) automatic payment threshold  to 500.

Still trying to figure out how to get the change in the config to propogate to the pool.

quite a jump in network hashrate today, up to 700 Mh at times.  Is there something I don't know about ?

block-halving in 75k blocks ? and watch bittrex.
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:19:28 AM

In Bittrex " This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC."
and btw, any news about the new "working POS" wallet?
with the lemons!

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:07:26 PM

Haha, those people who mined in early days are so lucky. Rewards were so high! 63k bonus blocks!
(screen from testing wallet)

Anyway, I finally got time to work on testing wallet and I'll have it finished today.
bocyaj

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 06:21:10 PM

very nice!!  Grin Grin

hurry up if you want to buy cheap coins!

very nice indeed, patience will pay off for those that held on to their coins through these tough times.

looks like a bunch of people have taken your advice, THC already at 48 (128.6% increase) puts us at number one percentage increase on bittrex !! and the new wallet isnt even out yet.

with POS back in the mix, it will almost be like a block halving...... and in just under 72000 blocks, the true block halving will happen.  its gonna be MUCH harder to get coins.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:34:38 AM

I just thought of a really cool idea for April 20th. The block halving will be happening around then too so big things are coming. This is a long term coin.

I will be selling discounted merchandise at no markup. Just like how lemons is working on the software code for free, I will importing and selling merchandise for free! The buyers will just pay what I paid for it (+ maybe 20% extra). There's a BitCoin ATM a short 4 minute walk from the 420 party. I will only be accepting BTC and then teaching people about the next BTC a.k.a hempcoin and trading THC for BTC.

That actually isn't the amazing idea. I have an even better idea.

blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 07:40:14 AM

I just thought of a really cool idea for April 20th. The block halving will be happening around then too so big things are coming. This is a long term coin.

I will be selling discounted merchandise at no markup. Just like how lemons is working on the software code for free, I will importing and selling merchandise for free! The buyers will just pay what I paid for it (+ maybe 20% extra). There's a BitCoin ATM a short 4 minute walk from the 420 party. I will only be accepting BTC and then teaching people about the next BTC a.k.a hempcoin and trading THC for BTC.

Maybe we should fire some THC your way so you can print up something nice for the booth this year? It'd probably be a huge help seeing as the art gallery meetup is getting more and more professional each year (in terms of most booth's appearance at least, the grounds and people themselves leave something to be desired). I can design something if need be.
Also I'll get a new design for the paper wallet going soon here.

Is there any sort of future plans for Hempcoin? Road map of some sort? Any sign of Tim?
I almost feel like fartbags, killsig and lemons! should become the current team (I know lemons is the current dev, but you know what I mean) behind Hempcoin seeing as you guys are doing the most for this coin.

That's not meant to be against Tim.
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 08:46:16 AM

Maybe we should fire some THC your way so you can print up something nice for the booth this year? It'd probably be a huge help seeing as the art gallery meetup is getting more and more professional each year (in terms of most booth's appearance at least, the grounds and people themselves leave something to be desired). I can design something if need be.
Also I'll get a new design for the paper wallet going soon here.

Is there any sort of future plans for Hempcoin? Road map of some sort? Any sign of Tim?
I almost feel like fartbags, killsig and lemons! should become the current team (I know lemons is the current dev, but you know what I mean) behind Hempcoin seeing as you guys are doing the most for this coin.

That's not meant to be against Tim.

I would love to get some sort of power supply + TV or a bunch of android tablets lined up like a big screen TV. Big plastic banners are around $200+ and everyone has them so I'd rather go for the TV or lots of tablets. Tablets are reusable too.

bocyaj

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:29:51 PM

just found out that bittrex has a beta site that has a lot more information available about the markets:

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-THC

I don't know much about it, therefore I would NOT do any trades on the beta site, but its neat to see all buy/sell orders.

You can also see all the bittrex-thc wallet balances too.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
blakeaholics

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 10:14:45 PM

just found out that bittrex has a beta site that has a lot more information available about the markets:

I don't know much about it, therefore I would NOT do any trades on the beta site, but its neat to see all buy/sell orders.

The new site's features are slick but I hope they tweak the fonts and keep their old logo. It looks terrible now.

I would love to get some sort of power supply + TV or a bunch of android tablets lined up like a big screen TV. Big plastic banners are around $200+ and everyone has them so I'd rather go for the TV or lots of tablets. Tablets are reusable too.

That'd be great, but that'd be a lot of THC to pull it off. I was just thinking high quality prints.
89keys

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:38:24 PM

i like the distribution info

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:03:09 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 05:30:18 AM by Halofire

i like the distribution info

Ok. I'm officially confused. I'm not giving out my address, but my amount should be reflected in the bittrex top 50 which is close to what I have, and my ONE wallet key I've been solo mining to is off as well when compared to the hempchain explorer. All 3 amounts are non-matching. What gives?

I have no other transactions other than solo mining. No other addresses.

Edit: Trex to Hempchain is off by a few hundred. Hempchain says I should have more than what I really have by a little over 4000 THC, but with ~130 transactions less. Any way you look at it, something is not right.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:34:58 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 05:14:14 AM by Halofire

Trex's richlist is nowhere close to OC's actual richlist, just so everyone knows when comparing their THC balances, since I see a problem. I will be tweeting about this to richie.

Addition: Here's what I tweeted, will provide his response:
@richiela Yo. Trex beta "richlist" isn't even close to real OC richlist. Does that mean the TOP 50 at beta trex are for balances on trex?

Sorry to use OC as the example, but it does relate to my problem above about the hempchain and my actual balance not being correct, and helps to solve the problem I have if beta trex is for trex balances. If THC had a richlist, I'd use that in this forum to diagnose.

Answer verified by community members, deleted tweet as well.

kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:03:32 AM

Those are all trex balances. I can tell because I'm #4  Grin and it looks bang on.
bocyaj

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:30:48 AM

Those are all trex balances. I can tell because I'm #4  Grin and it looks bang on.

yep those are bittrex balances for sure, mine is bang on too. you edged me out by one spot. :-) now i wanna buy more.

it would be a lot of work if they made actual richlists for every coin they have.

Assuming the charts are close to real time, this is quite an insightful chart to keep an eye on when trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:43:56 AM

Those are all trex balances. I can tell because I'm #4  Grin and it looks bang on.

yep those are bittrex balances for sure, mine is bang on too. you edged me out by one spot. :-) now i wanna buy more.

Good luck, I'm going for that #1 spot  Wink
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:55:24 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 05:06:42 AM by Halofire

Thank you both for confirming.

But that still leaves the question why my actual balance in my wallet doesn't match the explorer, I really didn't worry about it and I'm still not too concerned. Only reason I spoke up was because of the trex balance mystery, otherwise I still wouldn't care.

Edit: It's been incorrect for months, I've been watching it. deleted blockchain, doesn't do anything. Would extract private keys next, but I'm not on that level. But it still doesn't make sense since explorer shows more than what I have with less transactions. So weird, but whatever.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:35:25 PM

it would be a lot of work if they made actual richlists for every coin they have.

Assuming the charts are close to real time, this is quite an insightful chart to keep an eye on when trading.

4 million to be #1! I want to try for that also.

We need another 1 month lull where the price drops to 16 satoshi and millions of THC sell orders get lined up at cheap prices. Then I can be #1. After that there will be a block halving and 420 with bring some hype/media attention.

3.5 million top balance is pretty low. It shows this coin wasn't instamined by the dev like that satoshi person did to bitcoin by getting 21%. 3.5 million is only 1.5% of all the THC to be created.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 242 »
  Print  

Jump to: