Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HotShot Coin[HTS] [The Future of CRYPTOCURRENCY] SHA256  (Read 43361 times)
Hanifa02

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

Another pos coin i found out on discord. HTS has starting to get big in discord community.
Hoping for the success in the future as the team works hard for this project to run smoothly
and well organized. Congrats for the launching, exchange coming soon.
I wish you success in the project!. This project very good, join now with me. The team approaches the development of the product,
everything becomes clear. I see the big future of it projects Good luck team!!!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.samsa

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:46:28 PM

I cant wait for platform. And CE fee already paid. I like the idea. Cuz a lot of coin DEV wait till all presale sold out.But  a few days for CE. Good job team. I am following you on discord too...
Insia78

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I'm willow in this project!
egretia
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:49:09 PM

We don't have to wait long now before we can start buying HotShot with the Coinexchange listing expected to be live and trading in the next 24 hours! This is one project I am looking forward to as I'm a big fan of PoS coins and also that this project looks to have a solid future plan which is what we like to see in any new project. If the dev team can deliver on what they have set out then HotShot could become a top cryptocurrency in the long term.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

What is the amount of coin per bloack?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

How do we mine, is there an official mining pool?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
ImaginePeresti

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

wallet is perfectly working.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

How do we mine, is there an official mining pool?

There is no mining here, its just PoS and the only way to get this coin is to buy from Coinexchange once it is listed which was meant to be today but there were some minor issues with the wallet so now we must wait until tomorrow for HTS to go live. Everything you need to know with block rewards etc.. is on the OP.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kexukamugu

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

Any pools for the coin?
yiyosawese

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Nicehash entry to coin ?
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:51:14 PM

I think HotShot has had a pretty good day on Coinexchange considering it was just listed less then 24 hours ago and that the whole market is in the red. For the price to be at 14k sats is very good, the question is can it hold at this price for a few days, I think it can as people are wanting to buy to start staking and it will be a while before these people will start to sell of there stakes if they choose to do so as some might want to hold long term as this project does look good for the long term if the dev team can deliver on what they have set out in their roadmap.

Nilamdri

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

Its nice to join this  kind of projects because of its purpose and future plans. I will surely continue to support this project.
sonika

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:40:41 PM

the team will take this project to new highs and the benefit will be share by the community. lets all unite and support this project to make it a bench mark in th e crypto world where everyone wants to be follow it.
zobayar

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

The idea of HotshotCoin team is unique and, in my opinion, profitable, as for the fourth year in a row international tourism is developing faster than other export-oriented sectors of the economy. Question the team in which developed countries do not allow the project HotshotCoin.
Mahib44

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

investing without using computer skills is a very smart concept, judging by the complexity of investing in every project, giving new investors to give up and have little concern.
maybe with the creation of this project, we all hope that many more investors will join blockchain and cryptocurrency
Nilamdri

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:17:36 PM

I have to say, I am really impressed with what I have seen so far. The organisation and promoting skills on discord are amazing and something others should pay attention to. The team has updated Announcements everyday and been transparent about budget spending from the start.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:56:32 PM

Its been a good 48 hours for HTS with close to 5 BTC volume in the last 24 hours. I think HotShot has done well considering the market has crashed somewhat and continues to be in the red so for a new project to do as well as it has shows that people are interested in buying this coin. Lets hope that this can continue and that the market as a whole can start to bounce back up.

Rahat66

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

HTS really is one great project,one of promising project  that I see can go much further.I like the fact how to earn HTS with chatting by helping the new comer,giving information about the project..
Promok

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

The HTS core team has an investment background, and we couldn’t pass up a new crypto market. A surge of interest in masterful coins drew our attention to this asset, and we found it to be an excellent and undervalued instrument for high-yield digital investments. However, despite the seeming simplicity, investments in this tool face many risks—of both the investment and technical kind. This inspired us to create an integrated ecosystem to simplify and secure these investments.
nifehej

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

Now diff how much
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: