Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:21:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DAICO]🍇 🍇 🍇 - If you love it, FOLLOWINE !!!🍇 🍇 🍇  (Read 788 times)
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:58:14 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2018, 12:11:46 PM by davide72

Disclaimer: I am posting this ANN thread on behalf of the Followine team please any info about send PM to followine. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
followine

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Reserved
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:05:41 PM

I love the idea of DAICO. Can you please explain what does it mean 25% of the total supply used for mining? As you stated that WINE is ERC20 token, how can you mine it? Thanks
overtrack

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:18:19 PM

Wow, great project ! There is definitely a market for wine anticounterfeiting.
But I'm afraid your potential customers will be mostly high ranked wines.
How do you plan to integrate "everyday wines" into your circuit ?
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:44:31 PM

Very interesting idea. If I understand everything correctly, do you have a fund for advertising? Is that right?
Because this project will advance advertising will definitely be needed.
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

I think this is a very good project. Indeed, a lot of fakes of wine and you need to have a mechanism that will save customers' health from counterfeit products.
Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:45:05 PM

Exchange listing will be almost 1 year after ICO? That's a awful lot of gap time.
followine

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

I love the idea of DAICO. Can you please explain what does it mean 25% of the total supply used for mining? As you stated that WINE is ERC20 token, how can you mine it? Thanks
Thanks for the question, we use the word "mining" for people that are not in the blockchain sector.

During ERC-20 phase all people that scan QR code with followine app receive token and we get important data to improve our system.
During Hyperledger Sawtooth stage all Validators receive token and we get block validation and network improvement.

To learn more about this topic you can read White paper chapter 4 and 5.6 using this link: http://followine.io/libs/file/followine-whitepaper-eng.pdf
followine

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:26:25 PM

How do you plan to integrate "everyday wines" into your circuit ?

How do you plan to integrate "everyday wines" into your circuit?

Thanks for the question, you give us the opportunity to get a point.

We studied for 3 years a solution that has the same appeal for big company and small wine producers as well.
We create an eco-system rich in services to support the bussines growth of our customers.

And moreover our solution is the cheapest on the market, and affordable for everyone.

You can find more about this topic in the White paper at chapter 1.2-1.4-3-4.6

Thanks
followine

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

Very interesting idea. If I understand everything correctly, do you have a fund for advertising? Is that right?
Because this project will advance advertising will definitely be needed.

Of course we have planned a very solid Marketing Roadmap.
In fact, how you can read on White Paper the great part of the ICO fund will be used for Marketing, because as our CEO says:" A great technology is usless if no one use it!"

You can find more detail on White paper at Chapter 5 at this link: http://followine.io/libs/file/followine-whitepaper-eng.pdf

And in next week on second version of White paper you will find more detail about Fund allocation and Financial aspect of the project, we need more time to summarize our Business Plan.

Remember Followine was Born not to make an ICO, so our Data are not in line with ICO approach.

Saty tuned Wink
followine

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Exchange listing will be almost 1 year after ICO? That's a awful lot of gap time.

That's a good point.

We invested a lot of time in financial risk statement, to avoid what a lot of ICO did, especially in the last year.
In other words, we don't want a Token dumb on the exchange and we think that is a thing that you don't want too  Cheesy

How we say in our white paper Followine 's DAICO is not a project for everyone, we want that who invest in our project believes in Wine Coin, Believes in Followine and believes in us.

We invested all our money and 3 years to create this company so we can't afford too much speculation about the project during DAICO.
We use DAICO system to protect investors and The Project as well.

You can find more about this subject on white paper section 5.4 and 5.5 click here ---> http://followine.io/libs/file/followine-whitepaper-eng.pdf
followine

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

I think this is a very good project. Indeed, a lot of fakes of wine and you need to have a mechanism that will save customers' health from counterfeit products.

thx man  Smiley
If you want to know more about the project and forged Wine, visit the company website ---> https://followine.eu/en/
The counterfeiting problem is a massive plague of this world, some years ago we met a guy who worked in counterfeiting wine world and he told us:"Around the world, there are people that have never tasted a real wine! I bet my ba..s on that"

In January we release our international app Wink
followine

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:30:25 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:48:13 PM by followine

After Malta we have Milan.
We are at Milan Blockchain Forum, if you are around here we can meet each other and maybe have a coffé.

Don't forget to visit our web site for Followine DAICO : https://followine.io

If you love it, Followine!!!
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:17 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 03:49:10 AM by princessjenyz

We are at Milan Blockchain Forum, if you are around here we can meet each other and maybe have a coffé.

Don't forget to visit our web site for Followine DAICO : htpps://followine.io

It's great to see the team starting to work hard for the product development and advertising as well. You have good exposure in social media and attending some blockchain events that will help this project ro find huge market space in wine industry. Counterfeiting products like wine is a big issue for customers and Followine will become more huge if you execute well the concept of your project.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:45:24 AM

hi,, just want to inform you,, i think there is a little bug on your website,,
look at this screenshot http://prntscr.com/lg5zv7
i hope you can fix it as soon as possible

followine

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

hi,, just want to inform you,, i think there is a little bug on your website,,
look at this screenshot http://prntscr.com/lg5zv7
i hope you can fix it as soon as possible

Ok, we find the problem.
The url that we posted in the last message was wrong, as you can see We type "htpps" and not "https".
We are really sorry for the issue, it was our mistake.

Please countinue to support the project Wink

---->Old answer [Hi, thank you for the screen.
We are sorry for the issue but we can't see any problem, the website works fine for us.
Could you tell us what time was it when you encounter that problem and you country, please?

So, we can try to avoid further issue.

Thanks]
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:20:16 PM

How are you guys going to deal with the KYC and AML procedures in your DAICO? The SEC recently charged EtherDelta co-founder because of the US citizens was able to purchase securities on the DEX. I'm interested in learning how DAICO will face this?
followine

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

How are you guys going to deal with the KYC and AML procedures in your DAICO? The SEC recently charged EtherDelta co-founder because of the US citizens was able to purchase securities on the DEX. I'm interested in learning how DAICO will face this?

Hi and welcome on board.
First of all thanks for the question.

As you read on white paper DAICO is the same thing of an ICO for Legal aspects.

The difference is in the smart contract, in fact, a DAICO smart contract is settled by the development team with all the information about the project and with a lot of functions that give to the investor a clear view about funds raised. In addition, the token owners (investors) can vote for:
1- change the tap (the funds that the founders' team can use)
2- destroy the smart contract and get a refund

So, the difference is in trust level between team and investor, because there are too much "scams" around the world.

About legal matter, if a DAICO is created for a Token sale (ITO) follows the ITO laws on the other hand if a DAICO is created for a security sale (STO) follows the STO laws.

About Followine is clear that WineCoin is an utility Token so we prepared all the KYC and other legal stuff as like as an ITO.

You can find more about this in the White paper section 8  --> http://followine.io/libs/file/followine-whitepaper-eng.pdf

If you need more help, please contact us again.

Have a good day and remeber:

IF YOU LOVE IT, FOLLOWINE!!!
davide72 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Create a global eco-system that connects wine world stakeholders and consumers together, encouraging the realization of new international communication and business models. The idea is brilliant
followine

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Create a global eco-system that connects wine world stakeholders and consumers together, encouraging the realization of new international communication and business models. The idea is brilliant

Followine is starting a new revolution in the wine world and further in other markets too.

https://followine.io/en/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: