Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣📣📣 👉 BitcoinShopper.io 👈  (Read 976 times)
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:38:13 AM

BitcoinShopper.io - Buy anything anywhere from any website and pay with Bitcoin

Clearnet: https://www.bitcoinshopper.io
Tor: coming soon...
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/bitcoinshopperio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinshopperio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitcoinShopper1
Telegram: https://t.me/BitcoinShopperio
Trustpilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bitcoinshopper.io

Hey guys...

Doesn't it suck that you can't use Bitcoin to buy regular things? Well, now you can!

Today, on the 5th of November, 2018, we are around to announce the launch of our new site: BitcoinShopper.io.

It is a new site with a new concept.  Now you can buy anything anywhere from any website and pay with Bitcoin.

Our goal is to help increase mass adoption of Bitcoin as an everyday currency, to help restore vim and vigor to the crypto marketplace and to ensure that our clients can actually use and spend their bitcoins on regular everyday things at places like Amazon, Alibaba, Expedia and Booking, or to help those that live in countries where they either have to pay excessive taxes on their crypto or in countries where there isn't a crypto to fiat exchange.  Pretty much anywhere you can make a purchase with a credit card, you pay us via Bitcoin and we'll make the purchase or payment for you.  And now you can do it all anonymously and with no records.

Please check it out and let us know what you think or if you have any questions.  Be sure to read watch the ordering videos and to check out the FAQ and About Us sections for further information.

And please free to post here or contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns.  Thank you!

The Team at BitcoinShopper.io

Remember, remember the 5th of November....

PS: As part of our launch, for the first 30 days, we'll waive our normal processing fee on your 2nd order for anyone willing to help us build up trust by placing a 1st order and posting a genuine review online about our service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bella_Alexa

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

this is a great new. now i can shop online using my bitcoin without paying any taxes
Mikaela1

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:02:19 AM

this is awesome.  its just what we need to get bitcoin back up!
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

We're happy we have a few fans and a few orders already.  This is good.  This is just what bitcoin needs to get out of its low volatility and low volume stage and just what our clients need to save on taxes or actually be able to spend/use their crypto.  Good stuff!  Bring on more of it!
Alessandro01

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

Hey there, I want to order but not sure how it works.  Can you explain? And how can I trust you also?
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

Easy.  Did you see the video tutorial on our site?  Just shop for what you want on any website like amazon or whatever and then add all to cart and configure your delivery address so we can get the proper shopping methods and costs and any taxes and then send us a screenshot.  We'll then reply with an invoice for you to pay in btc and once you pay it we'll place the order for you with our credit cards and fwd you the order confirmation and later the shipping confirmation emails. And, as for trust, of course we are new so its a bit of a leap of faith, but we've already placed a few orders just today in our opening day.  Try a small order and see how it works.  If you're satisfied, place another one.  We've been in business 8 years already and aren't going anywhere any time soon.  We'll be around a long time and make sure we help millions of customers spend their bitcoin and save on taxes.
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:56:45 AM

this is a great new. now i can shop online using my bitcoin without paying any taxes

Thank you for your kind review.  We're always happy to help our customers spend their bitcoins and save on taxes.  Spending your bitcoin before selling it and having to pay taxes on it is one of the best things you can do to save on taxes. Its either pay them 35% or us 5%. One is definitely cheaper than the other!
BiycoinShopper.io
adrian_pangilinan

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

I like the idea but where are your prices? I don’t see anywhere?
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

I like the idea but where are your prices? I don’t see anywhere?

Flat rate...5% markup on everything, very clear, very transparent. That's for online purchases at Amazon and Alibaba or others as well as for making payments for you for paying bills and otherwise.  Don't forget you can use us to pay your doctors bills, insurance bills, utility bills, even buy a car, whatever you want, as long as we can pay for it with mastercard or visa.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

And please free to post here or contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns.  Thank you!
We've been in business 8 years already and aren't going anywhere any time soon.
WHY USE US?
We have been exchanging Bitcoin for years in several countries across the globe and now we want to help you. We have credit cards and crypto to fiat exchange accounts in most major fiat countries of the world, allowing us to quickly receive your BTC payment and convert to fiat and spend as credit on our credit cards to place the order for you.
Proof? The team behind your service?

Few notes:

- You might want to consider removing the following link (banned 3 days ago):

- Update/edit your "PRESS RELEASE" page (it's using the default texts).

- On your website: "You linked Service Announcements board, instead of this thread".

On a side note:

Date Registered:   November 03, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

this is awesome.  its just what we need to get bitcoin back up!
Date Registered:   November 03, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

Hey there, I want to order but not sure how it works.  Can you explain? And how can I trust you also?
Date Registered:   November 03, 2018, 07:50:12 AM

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

Thanks.  Interesting about the comments. My guess is that they were people who found our site from AdWords.  We've been in the software and PPC/CPC/SEM/SEO marketing biz for about 15 years and since 2012 as our parent company, Fifth Season Enterprises, Ltd. in Singapore. If you've dug this much I'm sure you found its website and if you do a whois lookup you'll see its been around for about 8 years.  And about 2-3 years ago we've pivoted to doing a lot of the marketing for many of the larger crypto exchanges in Asia and have learned quite a bit about all the angles for marketing, and in the process created many subsidiary companies that no have accounts at various crypto exchanges around the world, all able to make trades tax free.  We now have ability to change at over 80 crypto exchanges and about 150 bank accounts and 2-3x more than that in credit cards issued in various countries and currencies.  That's our competitive advantage that nobody can touch and that's why we can offer such low rates, much lower than anyone else out there.  Beyond that, I can't get into too many personal details because we're not looking to put a bullseye on our backs for all the various Inland Revenue and IRS agencies of the world.  But,  suffice it to say, if you were that American college student who got hit with the $800k tax bill the other day, he probably should have been better off working with us a long time ago! So that's our biggest angle is all about taking the tax hit for us and our clients so that our clients don't have to pay the taxes.  It really comes down to do you want to pay 35% to some government somewhere or a much less 5% to us.  It seems a pretty easy decision for us.  So, with that, we've been doing this for friends and family and business partners for a few years now, all unofficially and just informally, but now we launch for our customers.  Yes, thanks for pointing out the links and dead links. We've actually pointed them out to our web programmer but she's been off for a few days for Diwali.  She should be working on that today/tonight and get it fixed asap.  Yes, we are aware about the press release pages.  There aren't any yet.  We're working with a PR agency in NY who are pushing us to get some press in some major publications, so we're just holding the place for it now until the articles come out soon.  The reddit thing should be back up any day now.  We launched on the 5th and posted our launch message, the same one here, but for some reason by the next day the community page was blocked.  We opened a ticket with them and they've replied and we've replied and now its just a matter of waiting for their slow replies.  If not fixed within a few days we'll either make a new one or else remove it entirely. We're getting enough traffic as it is so don't want too much excitement just yet as we're still trying to working out the kinks with our ordering process.  But thanks for all the comments and critiques.  Have you placed an order yet?  Please test it out and let us know what you think.  Do you have any other questions about it? Please let us know here or via email or private message and we'll be happy to work with you.
BitcoinShopper.io
Coinifyx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Personal Text

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:45:58 AM

Why not making a browser plugin for this project?

Nothing to say
BitcoinShopper.io (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:58:20 AM

Why not making a browser plugin for this project?

Thanks for the comments. Please explain. What would that do or how would it help?  Perhaps we can do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: