Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise again in 2019  (Read 2738 times)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

I believe the bottom is already behind us. Bitcoin price will slowly increase but I wouldn't expect any drastic changes.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

with the current market conditions I'm trying to keep thinking positively and I believe bitcoin will definitely recover soon and will have a higher price again, maybe in 2019 bitcoin will rise again
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

bitcoin will rise again in 2019.

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??
hopefully it is true that in 2019 the price of bitcoin rose in the market, because I am sure that bitcoin can improve the welfare of its people, hopefully it will continue and continue, and I am sure that the future of bitcoin is very promising
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:01:57 PM

There is surely a very huge possibility for bitcoin to sore very high in 2019 and also the possibility for it to also drop so there is no sure prediction in cryptocurrency the market is very volatile. So we can only wait till then
colenax

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:04:30 PM

seeing the development of bitcoin at the end of the year is indeed very worrying for investors to remain strong for now because bitcoib in early 2019 will rise again ...

What do you think??

of course we expect bitcoin to grow back, but seeing market turmoil seems almost impossible that bitcoin will exceed 10k $. I prefer bitcoin to rise slowly than to grow in a pump without regularity which will result in a correction again.

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:04:40 PM

with the current market conditions I'm trying to keep thinking positively and I believe bitcoin will definitely recover soon and will have a higher price again, maybe in 2019 bitcoin will rise again

We are here for long term and I focus personally not on the price of Bitcoin in 2019, but to the price in the next five years because the value will increase I guess.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

We have to wait until 2019 for new bitcoin prices to increase. I need to increase bitcoin as soon as possible to be able to invest money. I still hold some bitcoin that is still not sold because the price is low enough I have missed.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

Every crypto investor is waiting for that rise to happen but no one knows when that will happen. The market is now stabilizing and ready for next up move and i feel that it will happen anytime, maybe before this year end or in start of new year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

I want to believe in it with all my heart, but I can’t definitely think of anything to explain all this. Most of the forecasts that are on the market today are just people's hopes and nothing more serious.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

Everyone is hoping present bad sitation in crypto market will eradicate and come to the light again in 2019. All predictors are predicting such type of speech that 2019 will be again crypto year.

budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I hope so. 2018 is the year of Bitcoin's downturn. All predictions missed, my assets were almost gone and the hope of Bitcoin returning to the previous price was also lost. It's almost near the end of the year, but Bitcoin still doesn't move. I really hope that in the year of 2019 Bitcoin will find a way to return to its true position.
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

I think every six months or a year everyone can be patient, but keep hope that growth will start earlier

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

I believe that at least one more bull rally is waiting for us and I think that the beginning of this rally will be at the end of 2018 or in 2019.
and of course I'm waiting for bitcoin to go to the moon.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

I hope so. In my opinion, this year is a significant change in the BTC market, but I think that is a big challenge for BTC to break through and reach the peak of its development. BTC is always one of the most potential markets for the benefit it brings to people for economic development. It will grow and stabilize in the future.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

I don't know what will be the price of bitcoin next year but I think we all understand now that this is the best cpin for investments and saving our money

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

I hope you are right and Bitcoin is waiting for a new rally next year, but to be honest, I have little faith in that. Too little time has passed since last year's HYIP and it seems to me that the market is not ready yet for a new round of global growth.

alimarh

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

I sure I hope so, for me I don't think bull run might come this year, I think it might happen next year because this year is almost over and out so I'm looking forward to next year and hopefully ETF will be approved.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

What do you think??

According to BitJournal, the billionaire and legendary investor of Wall Street, the head of Galaxy Digital shared his opinion that in 2019, the rate of the world’s first cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, will exceed $20 thousand again .

Mike Novogratz answered, before BTC overcomes a new psychological mark, it must exceed $6.8 thousand in price. This will also affect the growth of trading volume. Novogratz assures that BTC will finish 2018 at a price of $8.8- $9 thousand.

https://thecoinshark.net/mike-novogratz-says-bitcoin-will-beat-a-new-record-in-2019/

From the article writing above, I can conclude that the difficult times of Bitcoin will be finished soon, if at the end of 2018 the price of Bitcoin can reach $ 9,000 is good news and makes sense for anyone.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

I think that Bitcoin will begin to grow in the month of December and this growth will last until mid January. I do not expect that Bitcoin will grow much, but I hope that its growth will break the line of 9 thousand dollars.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

What do you think??
Maybe this will not happen because many reports summarising the parameters over the past ten years shows that every 1-year growth will have two years decline. So I'm afraid that 2019 is still a difficult year for Cryptocurrency and we need to wait until 2020 for growth again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: