Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution  (Read 24070 times)
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:18:04 AM

Very profitable area for business. The number of people is becoming more and more every day. The number of housing is also growing every day. I think that the choice of the guys will definitely have a positive effect on profits in the future.
I agree with you. I would also like to say that there are a lot of intermediaries and fraudsters in this market and if the project helps solve this problem, it will be in demand all over the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:24:14 AM

Very profitable area for business. The number of people is becoming more and more every day. The number of housing is also growing every day. I think that the choice of the guys will definitely have a positive effect on profits in the future.
I agree with you. I would also like to say that there are a lot of intermediaries and fraudsters in this market and if the project helps solve this problem, it will be in demand all over the world.
and when can we see the first working prototypes? It would be interesting to see what the interface would look like. I would also like to understand when mobile apps will be launched.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:57:49 AM

I think it will be quite difficult to eliminate a huge number of intermediaries. Because a lot of money in this area means people keep their working places ...
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:51:52 PM

and when can we see the first working prototypes? It would be interesting to see what the interface would look like. I would also like to understand when mobile apps will be launched.
The roadmap show that the mobile wallet will be launched in June 2019.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 02:27:27 PM

Real estate is always a lot of money,but also big risks.Do you have guarantees for potential investors in case of force majeure?
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:09:48 PM

I think it will be quite difficult to eliminate a huge number of intermediaries. Because a lot of money in this area means people keep their working places ...
Nevertheless, I am sure that in the future they will have no choice, since blockchain-based solutions are much more economical and more practical. It does not involve a large number of people.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:09:59 PM

Nevertheless, I am sure that in the future they will have no choice, since blockchain-based solutions are much more economical and more practical. It does not involve a large number of people.

If you want to keep working places only for the sake of having working places, it doesn't make the economy better. You need to go with the best system for everyone even if that means losing working places.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:26:55 PM

If you want to keep working places only for the sake of having working places, it doesn't make the economy better. You need to go with the best system for everyone even if that means losing working places.

Most importantly a system that is reliable and innovative so that it is comfortable even without a workplace, Swinca looks better and has the potential for the future.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Vladilend

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:35:03 PM

You are wrong! The man has always been, is and will be the main tool of the work! New technologies are constantly buggy, go astray and cause huge losses. People are not going anywhere. It will just be less unprofessional work.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:14:54 PM

I can not find publications about you on the Internet. I wanted to see more information about your project, read articles. But unfortunately I did not find the information ... If you have a bounty, please add tasks for creating articles
muad_dib

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:20:02 PM

Now it is clear that the team will not sell all the tokens, where will the remaining tokens go?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:00:45 AM

I can not find publications about you on the Internet. I wanted to see more information about your project, read articles. But unfortunately I did not find the information ... If you have a bounty, please add tasks for creating articles
Yes, publications in authoritative media can increase the credibility of the project as well as attract large investors. I think the team should think about it.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:22:21 AM

The project also looks pretty interesting. The real estate market is a multi-billion dollar industry, and therefore the desire of developers is quite logical.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:21:19 AM

Sooner or later, a person can collect money for an apartment, which he will buy for rent. Then this person will face a bunch of difficulties and intermediaries ...
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:45:05 PM

Sooner or later, a person can collect money for an apartment, which he will buy for rent. Then this person will face a bunch of difficulties and intermediaries ...
For example, I am more inclined to invest in commercial real estate, it is much more attractive in my opinion. I think that in time it will bring much more money than an apartment.
muad_dib

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

The project has a bounty campaign on the Bountysuit platform. Until the end left 20 days.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:08:46 PM

If I correctly understand, the project will be able to operate exclusively on the territory of my country. At least at this stage. Because there will be a lot of bureaucracy when Swinca will be starting in another country
mannybitcoins

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:56:55 PM

Real estate is always a lot of money,but also big risks.Do you have guarantees for potential investors in case of force majeure?
If all users have to pass the KYC, then investors risk nothing.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:15:56 PM

For example, I am more inclined to invest in commercial real estate, it is much more attractive in my opinion. I think that in time it will bring much more money than an apartment.
Perhaps I do not argue. There are pros and cons to this. For example - for commercial real estate it is unnecessary to do repairs, and in the apartment it is necessary to do both repairs and equipment to buy. Even more expensive it turns out ...
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:25:18 PM

Most importantly a system that is reliable and innovative so that it is comfortable even without a workplace, Swinca looks better and has the potential for the future.

This discussion isn't about the work place as a locality, but about a work place in terms of employment.

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: