Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:58:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative rating from The Pharmacist  (Read 1982 times)
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

Did i plagiarize from this forum ? I don't think so.
Did you plagiarize from somewhere else?
Why should i be banned ?
For blatant plagiarism.
How you can contact driving car with fast speed with helping people to not being scammed and use escrow ? Cheesy:D:D:D
Actually, I compared ignoring traffic rules with ignoring forum rules.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:33:24 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

I fully understand what plagiarism is.
Pretty much all your comments regarding plagiarism and how what you did was "half plagiarism"... prove that you really don't understand what it is. Roll Eyes

3. I can't quote offsite things. This information was not in bitcointalk to quote it on my thread. It was taken offsite from different sources which i clearly stated on my thread.

Yes, you can... by using [ quote ] tags... like this:
What is Plagiarism?
Published May 18, 2017
Many people think of plagiarism as copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas. But terms like "copying" and "borrowing" can disguise the seriousness of the offense:

According to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary, to "plagiarize" means:
to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
to use (another's production) without crediting the source
to commit literary theft
to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source
In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.

Note how this is "quoted" from an offsite resource... and provides credit?

This "work" was created years ago off-site.
So? It doesn't matter where or when the work was created... you copied it without crediting the source. That is, by definition, plagiarism.

This guide was posted for fist time by me here, and if there was someone posted it before me, feel free to msg me with your price for posting it, i have no problem paying for that.
Why do you seem to think that it needs to be paid for? you repeat over and over that you're willing to pay the original authors? Huh That isn't necessary... you just needed to give them credit! Roll Eyes

That's not plagiarism taken in-site but off-site to help bitcointalk newbies and nothing more.
It makes no difference where the content was taken from... it's still plagiarism.

This plagiarism has nothing to do with the copy/paste shits from this site used again to this site.
So, you finally admit it was plagiarism...

Who did i plagiarize ? Show me who ? Are they people in this site ? I don't think so!
It does not matter where the content came from, nor whom you took it from... and Darkstar_ already showed EXACTLY who you plagiarized in this post...

*Those threads were free made ones and from different sources.
So?

*** You calling plagiarism something taken off-site but never shown here? Well that plagiarism is good plagiarism !!! Taken from people who want to help to be used for help !!!
No, it isn't... plagiarism is plagiarism... and it's bad.

**** None of the original creators of those off-site guides didn't mention they can't be used on different places to help people!
Correct... but they still deserve credit. Which you didn't give...

****** You should realize the big difference between good and bad plagiarism, and that's only half plagiarism because i own this thread not by only copy/paste and never took anything from no one who posted on this website.
YOU should realise that there is NO difference... because there is no such thing as "good" plagiarism. Roll Eyes

Did i plagiarize from this forum ? I don't think so.
I managed few off-topic guides in thru one.
Why should i be banned ? Cheesy For trying to help people stay safe and use escrow ?
Because you broke the rule regarding plagiarism... what exactly don't you understand about that? given that you "fully understand" plagiarism? Roll Eyes

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Rambotnic (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:55 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 01:51:07 AM by Rambotnic

I didn't steal the words of someone, those guides are old as the world and they protect and help people.
They were not stolen because they are free to use of anyone who like to spread the guide to help people.
Who i should provide credit to ? The unknown brave soldier not known on this website but helping other people?
I can't give them credit and i didn't not only because this website is unknown for them and they will never see it, but its also because those threads are spread all over the internet without anyone having problems helping people but just people here Cheesy I don't get it Cheesy People here don't like to help each other ? No matter i managed few threads off-site which can't harm anyone but only help ?
I don't want this forum ranks, i dont want benefits, i dont want merit i don't want even "thanks" but being useful and helpful to the newbies.
Call it plagiarism, call it "stealing of content" or "thread" but all my intentions was to help people only.
If you blame me for helping people no matter what, alright no problem with that.
If that plagiarism which can only help people and nothing more is punishable alright.
But trying to make me look like i have any benefit or i will win something by doing this is more than laughable....
And alright i did the wrong thing trying to help people that's already known.
I can make just the same thread by giving the unknown fighting scammer soldier if that will help the case no problem at all.
Even i stated they were taken from different sources and never said it was self written Smiley
If those rules don't give me right to help people with information how to stay safe, not being scammed and to use escrow.... What a rules Cheesy

Plagiarism -> http://prntscr.com/letg7p  ( https://www.plagiarism.org/article/what-is-plagiarism )
The fact is that i never lying about the thread i open and i stated at first place this guide was created from different sources.
I never ever said it was self created.
Based on that site i fully understand what plagiarism is.

*to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own (those words were not stolen but present to this community as part of  guide how to trade safety and protect yourself from being scammed)

*to use (another's production) without crediting the source ( well i didn't used someone production but his thread to edit it and manage it to be for this forum. it was said the guide is mixed from different sources, and giving credit to "john" "mike" and "sebastian" means actually nothing because no one knows them here. also if i credit them by links to another website, that can be called  advertisement to another forum from my side which i don't want to do. and i don't think it is allowed)

*to commit literary theft (there is nothing literary here. its only mixed guides edited by myself not only copy/pasted but also with information included only by myself and managed by myself to be useful on this webite. before my edit, this guides would be useless here)

*to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source. (As my thread stating, its taken from different sources. I made self recognition that those things are not made by me but taken from different sources. I never stated the idea/product is mine or its new.

So guys, im not sure how did i plagiarism but if that still can be count as one, i did it only for the good of the new members and of the community.

Everyone can read the guide here -> https://archive.st/archive/2018/11/bitcointalk.org/p3sv/bitcointalk.org/index.html

I don't think it can be judged as something which can harm anyone around but only help.
With permission of Moderator, i will open this guide again for all newbies who need help with that kind of information and give credit to their off-site creators no matter their names won't ring a bell to anyone reading it.
If i stated this is self made but not mixed from different sources guide, then i should be really guilty for everything you saying.
But consider im trying to help, i don't feel guilty at all.
Thanks god you can't feel guilty for doing the right thing Smiley Helping people with information.
The only reason i highlight this thread yesterday was only to be seen from more people who can have use of it.
I received 1 merit from it, and i agree with pleasure to be removed from my account.
I even contacted the person who send me it with questions how i can return it.

Once again, i don't need your ranks, i don't need your merits and everything you care and think everyone care around.
All i wanted is to help people with information. Even if i saved one person from being scammed, that won't be a time waste!
If you see someone breaking rule without knowing but in the same time trying to help other, instead of attacking him, show him the right path.
Being aggressive and not respectful to people is absurd.
We are not animals... We still can communicate between each other normal and positive.

* Not in last place, that kind of threads should be pinned. More newbies see how safe trade should be going, less scams we will see around.
I will be more than happy see more and more newbies how the things should be going using escrow and doing the right things step by step to prevent being scammed.
There is still people like me who think helping people is not time waste.
There is still people like me who like to help to this community but not earn any benefits suck as ranks and other virtual goodies on your profile.
I don't mind staying with newbie or Jr.Member rank. Actually it is better for me to not rank up because as lower rank member i will show everyone including newbies, you can still remain legit, doing the things right and you don't need any ranks for doing the right things.

I do not deserve this red tag which makes my profile look like i am bad person.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 727

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

I do not deserve this red tag which makes my profile look like i am bad person.
Repeating the same thing again and again will not help you so just live with it until your account will get permaban for plagiarism.

Keep yelling will make other DT members to leave same negative feedback on you,it will make the condition worse.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
HCP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

I didn't steal the words of someone, those guides are old as the world and they protect and help people.
That is EXACTLY what you did... you basically did a copy/paste. A bit of editing doesn't change that.

Who i should provide credit to ? The unknown brave soldier not known on this website but helping other people?
Yes... the original author(s) of the works that you copy/pasted.

I can't give them credit and i didn't not only because this website is unknown for them and they will never see it, but its also because those threads are spread all over the internet without anyone having problems helping people but just people here Cheesy
Yes... you can... it's REALLY easy... let me demonstrate:

If i miss something guys feel free to post and i will add what i missed.
I found few different sources (listed at the bottom) that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading.
It is long guide and will go even longer but believe me, its worth the time reading and its for your own good!

Disclaimer: This guide will not guarantee a successful trade. This guide simply shows you how to trade safer.
<INSERT ALL THE COPY/PASTE STUFF HERE>
Links to Original Guides:

https://www.sythe.org/threads/how-to-avoid-frauded-paypals/
https://www.sythe.org/threads/the-complete-paypal-guide/
https://www.sythe.org/threads/complete-guide-to-western-union/
http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1486626-readhow-to-avoid-getting-your-runescape-account-hacked-read/
https://www.sythe.org/threads/how-to-get-the-necessary-pictures-for-reporting-a-scammer/

See how easy that was? You just needed to put in 5 links... and none of this would have been necessary.

*to use (another's production) without crediting the source ( well i didn't used someone production but his thread to edit it and manage it to be for this forum. it was said the guide is mixed from different sources,
Yes... thread(s) which were PRODUCED by other people... Roll Eyes

and giving credit to "john" "mike" and "sebastian" means actually nothing because no one knows them here. also if i credit them by links to another website, that can be called  advertisement to another forum from my side which i don't want to do. and i don't think it is allowed)
Giving credit to those people is EXACTLY what you should have done... If I quote a news article from the "Busytown Bugle", written by "John C. Reporter"... are you suggesting that there is no need to give him credit because no one on this forum knows them? Huh Roll Eyes

Also, citing sources is NOT "advertising" another forum... people link to external articles and forums all the time. As long as it is relevant, and isn't just an attempt to try and drive traffic to some other site, it's fine.

So guys, im not sure how did i plagiarism but if that still can be count as one, i did it only for the good of the new members and of the community.
It has now been explained in GREAT detail... by several people. I guess if you don't understand why what you did is wrong, you never will.

Final thoughts:
- Just because you did it for "good" reasons (and yes, trying to educate newbies is a "Good Thing"™)... that does NOT make it OK to not cite sources.
- You should ALWAYS cite (and preferably link to) your sources if you are copy/pasting something that was written by other people from different posts/forums/websites, regardless of how "old" it is... or where it came from.

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:51:31 PM

Ha ha the DT members are clearly hypocrats.
Showing you the forum rules and claiming its based on that.
Forum rules are also clearly saying buying accounts is allowed and still they give negativ trust not carrying what the forum rules says.

Biggest hypocrats ever.

And more important the negativ trusts says clearly : giving negativ trust to a scammer or somebody you highly belive is a scammer.And thats related for trading and nothing else.
And here you will be called a scammer for plagarism . LOL

Ask them where is your financial profit that they marked you as scammer
nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
Merited by Vod (2)

The queation is Thule, when are you going to return those 10,000 Quarks given to you in good faith?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Seems a tad harsh.

The guy put "I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."

So he is saying he found a few sources and compiled them into one to make a comprehensive guide?  that does not sounds like someone who is trying to claim this is his own work and take credit.

I would have just explained it would be best to bring the exact sources and quote them.

Give him another chance. Seems like he was trying to be helpful.

Looking at his post history he seems like a genuine trader on this site and not one trying to pump his merit or gain some bitcointalk cred.

I would personally consider giving him a pass that time.

Rambotnic (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:34:06 PM

Instead of attacking and tagging me for bullshits, people should help me with the information about the credits.
I had no problem adding credits to the original creators.
Well here in bitcointalk when you try to help you get this. Smiley
I'm forced to repeat that everything was just to help newbies with helpful information and nothing more.
People think here that everyone care about their merits and ranks Cheesy
I care about merits and ranks here same as i care where my shits going after i dropped the water.....
But i do care to help people with useful information and help them to prevent being scammed.
No one actually care there is still people like me trying to be at least little bit helpful with anything i can.
No one care about the quality of my activity here.
I always used and will use escrow.
I always suggest people using escrow for their trades and with my trades.
Every single person who went first to me (there is few people) got suggested by me to use escrow for their own security and not just trust random people over internet (no matter i will never scam someone).
Being helpful and friendly here is like cancer.
If merits/ranks and benefits of this ranks means abuse of the system i don't need any of this.
At least i meet a really trusted person - minerjones.
Its always better to find one guy who you can trust with anything, than 1000 ass licking manipulators.

And still my account remain red for trying to help people... Looks like i am some kind of thief/scammer/liar...
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Should we all search guidelines on google and share them here?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

If it is helpful and you cite sources then feel free.

What useful things can you demonstrate you have done here other than report these kind of evil criminals posting guides so newbies don't get scammed.

Simply saying these come from multiple sources I have found on the net and compiled for ease of use seems to be a very unacceptable here. Fair enough but he has said he didn't realise and I think giving him a pass for good intentions would be best.

Which people have you been training and what kind of training are you giving them?

HCP
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:43 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Ironically... one of the first things the OP had in their post was:

Which leads us to:
33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]
Examples:
33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

Seems a tad harsh.
The guy put "I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."
So he is saying he found a few sources and compiled them into one to make a comprehensive guide?  that does not sounds like someone who is trying to claim this is his own work and take credit.
I would have just explained it would be best to bring the exact sources and quote them.
Give him another chance. Seems like he was trying to be helpful.
Looking at his post history he seems like a genuine trader on this site and not one trying to pump his merit or gain some bitcointalk cred.
I would personally consider giving him a pass that time.
I think the fact that the OP hasn't been banned thus far, especially given the length of time that has passed since the original thread was "tagged", would tend to indicate that the mods are going to consider the lack of citation of external sources as an oversight on the part of the OP... as opposed to a deliberate attempt to pass the work off as their own.

Either way, hopefully the OP has learned what plagiarism is! Wink

███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:19:49 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 10:35:48 PM by cryptohunter

I don't trust content thieves, hence the rating.  And you keep trying to justify your plagiarism by stating how helpful you were trying to be to the community.  You just don't get it.  You could have posted anything you wanted from helpful internet articles, and the only thing you needed to do was to give credit to the original source--and you didn't.  You passed off all that "helpful" information as your own words.

Why are you not banned yet?

Do you mean to say that it did not say above the guide when you read it :"I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."?

Was this added at a later date after it was flagged?

If so then that puts a different light on it but considering his post history which indicates he generally is advocating safe trade practises I would thing some would consider a ban quite heavy handed.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:25:08 PM
Merited by DarkStar_ (1)

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]
Examples:
33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

When he added this "I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."

that essentially does mean he is not claiming this as his own work.

However, yes this would be considered a bit of a lazy reference.

As I say.

Coupled with

No obvious personal gain

A post history demonstrating he is generally warning noobs and others to be careful and generally seems like a decent person.

Let's delete that neg trust - he seems like a trader where it could cost him more than he deserves.

Full credits to authors from now on and we're all back on track.

I think some rules can be coupled with sensible human intervention.

Yeah breaking the speed limit does have mitigating circumstances like being forced at gunpoint in a hijacked car to out run the cops. This one is more like doing 41 in a 40 limit trying to take a stranger to hospital who you found lying in the road suffering from being beaten unconscious and robbed.

If i was a noob and had read the compilation of guides he had put together and posted I would be grateful. The fact he said he found them from a few difference sources may encourage me to google them.

As for suggesting he should be banned for this ?

Rambotnic (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

If they will be helpful to the newbies to prevent being scammed i don't see reason why ?
If we helping the community why not ?
Rambotnic (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

I don't trust content thieves, hence the rating.  And you keep trying to justify your plagiarism by stating how helpful you were trying to be to the community.  You just don't get it.  You could have posted anything you wanted from helpful internet articles, and the only thing you needed to do was to give credit to the original source--and you didn't.  You passed off all that "helpful" information as your own words.

Do you mean to say that it did not say above the guide when you read it :"I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."?

If so then that puts a different light on it but considering his post history which indicates he generally is advocating safe trade practises I would thing some would consider a ban quite heavy handed.

No it was created with note that i take this from different sources
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

No it was created with note that i take this from different sources

In which case you are not passing the work as your own.

I am not sure why you are accused of trying to do so.

I suspect the person did not read this note at the top of your post.

There is no case for a ban here at all.

I would expect you should have the neg trust removed too once this is cleared up. Having read some of your post history through quickly you seem like you often tried to warn new people on safe ways to trade. The fact you now have a neg trust saying use caution to trade with seems to me unfair.

Better to just use full references if you can next time.

This to me shows there needs to be an strict set of criteria for leaving neg trust.

Some person once called me a scammer and left me negative trust because I did not fight for them against a dev that had not come through with his project as promised. Just because I did previously spend hours fighting some of the very largest scams but didn't fight the one that effected him.

Rambotnic (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

Google, here I come!
What useful things can you demonstrate you have done here other than report these kind of evil criminals posting guides so newbies don't get scammed.
Do you think we shouldn't report them? (for the record, I didn't report OP)
Which people have you been training and what kind of training are you giving them?
I've been training people how to masturbate correctly using only left hand.
Well i hope you use the right place to train them.
I use the right combinate guides edited and merged for usage on this forum to help newbies with information on this forum.
And no matter with 1 or 200 threads, if i save even 1 person from being scammed, my mission will be completed.
Its sad to seed DT members are not so interested to help people around.
*For the record i reported myself and i even pmed Theymos about this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:18:55 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 11:32:17 PM by cryptohunter

Google, here I come!
Do you think we shouldn't report them? (for the record, I didn't report OP)
I've been training people how to masturbate correctly using only left hand.

Bring full sources or you could get banned. Actually don't make any mistakes at all when doing references or banned.

I personally would take several factors into consideration. In his case I may suggest to him that it could get him flagged if the references were not credited correctly. Although the board rules lay out no exact rules for attributing work to others precisely do they? It simply says do not pass the work off as your own. Is there a format given or is just the url enough?

There is no correct way to do this left handed only.

I have found using 2 hands (formed into fists) is the only way to get  satisfaction (Im female btw).  Passing things off as correct when they are merely a lazy and reprehensible method that is sure to leave one wanting is worthy of negative trust if not a ban if you ask me.

This time I will let it slide if you send me your address and demonstrate to me personally that you are fit to continue training people in this art.

If not then I think most would agree perma ban is the only answer here.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Passing things off as correct when they are merely a lazy and reprehensible method that is sure to leave one wanting is worthy of negative trust if not a ban if you ask me.

This time I will let it slide if you send me your address and demonstrate to me personally that you are fit to continue training people in this art.

If not then I think most would agree perma ban is the only answer here.
I don't think I went off topic with "Google, here I come!" and you missed my point, if admin allows this kind of behavior we will see bunch of shitposters running around forum with various articles taken from X-sites pretending they want to be helpful but all they really are doing is begging for merit without begging part. Is there any other reason why anyone would post "trading" thread in "meta", where most merit sources are, copying bunch of 11 years old articles with "disclaimer" without quotation and link to sources?
Yeah, I guess we can go full blind and act that this is not true  Roll Eyes

My opinion is this is copy/paste, and what TP said in second post.

edited  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: