Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investors or collaborators  (Read 523 times)
TheZucc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

Hit me up.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheZucc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Hit me up if you're looking to hear more.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

To be honest with you wont get any respond or see a serious investors/collaborators because you're a newbie account holder which some people called a throw away account. With that been said this forum believe in transparency and for you to get better respond you need to post in details what you're planning to on this thread or else you'll bump this thread for years with no  result.

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

Hit me up if you're looking to hear more.

I'm looking to hear more about this project because I also have the feeling that this forum is no longer the edged sword it was and I don't see any new project coming to change this.

CoinProfit24/7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

The world is cryptomed differently than you know it!
Profit from Cryptomeni & Mining & Cryptonit projects
The world of crypt is for many interwoven with a number of questions and ambiguities. In Cryptonite, we can easily do this by purchasing currencies, preserving them and having a wide range of opportunities to evaluate your assets without the need for your activity.

It's just as easy as buying a roll in a supermarket. Only our rolls will bring you long-term profits and fun. Bitcoin now knows everyone and everyone believes that he gets rich as dozens of others. We have other ways.

https://www.crptnit.cz/logs/reff.php?memb=MacMafie
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:01:59 PM

I've started a variety of projects in the past, and recently I have been experimenting with a few crypto related ones. What I have found is that you don't really need any initial investment, and that growth is based on the efforts of the founders, and the early members and associates that they are able to attract.

What are you considering doing with any of the funds invested in your project(s).

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheZucc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

I've started a variety of projects in the past, and recently I have been experimenting with a few crypto related ones. What I have found is that you don't really need any initial investment, and that growth is based on the efforts of the founders, and the early members and associates that they are able to attract.

What are you considering doing with any of the funds invested in your project(s).

What's your last arguably 'successful' project you've started with $0?
What's the point of investing in a startup if people can build successful stuff without the need of investments?
TheZucc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Hit me up.
TheZucc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile