Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Devs Needed: Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform  (Read 271 times)
gagalady (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:38 AM

We're looking to hire a lead software developer to work with our team on building a simple FIAT/cryptocurrency exchange.

Past work on exchange & cryptography trading algorithms.
You’ll have the opportunity to build core aspects of our product from a clean slate.
Remote is okay but being in Canada is a plus and the option of getting paid in bitcoin.

PM your portfolio.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erience

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

We're looking to hire a lead software developer to work with our team on building a simple FIAT/cryptocurrency exchange.

You’ll have the opportunity to build core aspects of our product from a clean slate.
Remote is okay but being in Canada is a plus and the option of getting paid in bitcoin.

PM your portfolio.

sent you pm. Please check it.
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

We can build this. Please email me Adam@norestlabs.com. We are a team of 25 blockchain engineers. Let me know if we can help in your efforts. Norestlabs.com
Jenni5

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

Coinnup is a Blockchain based Fintech platform with an upcoming ICO. This serves as an all-in-one platform for investors including Fiat central, Portfolio management, Smart Exchange, Universal wallet, and Coins Ranking. This can serve as a great help for you if you are looking for developers for a Fiat-to-Crypto Exchange and Lending Platform.
To know more in details, download the Whitepaper

https://ico.coinnup.com/assets/pdf/whitepaper_cu.pdf

PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:35:11 AM

Hi,

I am working on similar project like yours, so I can assure that I can deliver your project as per your needs.

Please share your email id so that we can discuss it further.

No Rest Labs

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:23:39 AM

what's the status of your request? have you found anyone to help? I'd like to learn more about it if you're still looking for devs. Exchange development is one of our core products, please DM me or email-Adam@norestlabs.com
Jenni5

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

Alluma is a great Fiat-to-Crypto and Crypto-to-Crypto exchange that has come up. Visit https://alluma.io for details
Follow on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789065
Download the Alluma Mobile App http://bit.ly/AllumaAppDownload4
Sign In to the trading competition https://hubs.ly/H0dzx1K0.
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

I'm in Toronto & have worked on exchanges before.

I'll send you a PM.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
spiegwom

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

PM your portfolio.

I send you PM. Please have a look and get back to me.
Thanks
coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

PM your portfolio.

Hi, gagalady

We are having the crew of the cryptocurrency software developer to build the cryptocurrency exchange platform as per your requirements.

If you need a demo,

Take a look here>>>>
tsaytov

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

PM your portfolio.

Hi,
I have been developing in this field for more than 3 years. Portfolio send in telegram.
My Telegram: @Enginepr
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: