Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:53:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

This team is very experienced and they are all experts in their fields. They really look professional and experienced in this kind of industry.

they've to be because what they want to achieve is completely novel and very important I believe they with their current team can deliver. COVA is changing the way we engage with the internet

It doesn't stop the fact that they need some sort of active collaboration with existing structures or with upcoming structures as they are. With combine synergy a lot will be achieved

I've always said that the business side matters a lot; The solution is different and it could go a long way. There is no argument in that many could plug into the solution and make use of it be it crypto or non-crypto.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

when a percentage of user data is used in development of an AI, then important and sensitive information are lost in the process and could be misused in the process, how does COVALENT plan to secure user data from being misused?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:47:02 AM

when a percentage of user data is used in development of an AI, then important and sensitive information are lost in the process and could be misused in the process, how does COVALENT plan to secure user data from being misused?

first of all, its going to be the user that gives permission for their data to be used for advancing AI knowledge and secondly i don;t think the team will make use of the sensitive part of the data for experimentation

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

I don't guys if you seen this video clip about their testnet. Covalent’s tech lead Tarik Moon gives a demo of the private testnet. Check below link to know more about it.

https://youtu.be/R6axnYMZsz8

Finally, we got some news about their testnet. I was always curious what they are working on at the moment so this video is exactly what I was waiting for.
It’s really nice coming across this video, it gave us an idea of how the private testnet works.
Yeah, but I have some confusion about this video. The testnet is available for their developers, investors and community members only?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

first of all, its going to be the user that gives permission for their data to be used for advancing AI knowledge and secondly i don;t think the team will make use of the sensitive part of the data for experimentation

Great. That would be the difference between https:// and cova://
On the later, users would define access to data and that would mean some of the data would be accessed by anyone and another only by a few.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

I don't guys if you seen this video clip about their testnet. Covalent’s tech lead Tarik Moon gives a demo of the private testnet. Check below link to know more about it.

Finally, we got some news about their testnet. I was always curious what they are working on at the moment so this video is exactly what I was waiting for.
It’s really nice coming across this video, it gave us an idea of how the private testnet works.
Yeah, but I have some confusion about this video. The testnet is available for their developers, investors and community members only?

I don't think they have made it public yet. I remembered i applied once for the private testnet but got no response from the team. Hopefully we get to test the public testnet soon.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:14:46 AM

I don't think they have made it public yet. I remembered i applied once for the private testnet but got no response from the team. Hopefully we get to test the public testnet soon.

It should be available for anyone you just submit the form and I think they will contact you. I haven't done the process however I did not come across anything that says it is only for specific set of people.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

Getting more power into people’s hand for their data is what’s important at the end of the day people should be in charge of the data that could control their world

Yeah. Cova realised this and that's what cova is implementing. I hope they don't bow to external pressure and release users information to other extended parties.

Well the way blockchain one way encryption works their is no way to bow your key is your key it’s like your crypto it’s yours and only yours that you can share and control
Well they will be Encrypting our Data in a Cryptocurrency Way the one that http and https were failing over the decades.
It'll be good to have it supported in my browser!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Great. That would be the difference between https:// and cova://
On the later, users would define access to data and that would mean some of the data would be accessed by anyone and another only by a few.

Yeah, you can also attach a clause that states if the suppose data is used for sometime access to it should be paused. Exciting times ahead, can't begin to fathom things one would do with Cova.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

I asked about that some time and here is the whitepaper. Covalent protocol could look more on the technical side, but the whitepaper makes it easy to understand. https://docsend.com/view/dvvb75n

nice! Thanks for sharing. When did they publish it? I missed any information about it. But now it's here, just in time for the weekend, I have enough time to read it
I think this very short information here? They are planning to modify or create new whitepaper with more details?

The first Covalent whitepaper is very technical and short. I think they need an updated version latest on start of the ICO, with more information.

Will they have an ICO after all? Let's just assume they can get listed on Huobi and then the token from the Airdrop and private sale are traded there. In this case it would be nearly impossible to sell more tokens in an ICO.

I hope there is an ICO soon. Maybe the listing will take place right after a public sale. If not, then the tokens will go through the ceiling right after the start

Yeah waiting for an ICO too, I think the team is just waiting for the market to be on good condition before start their sale which is really a good decision for me.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Well, from the little i know, the process is all about having data that can follow the rules implemented by its user, like when you input your credit card in a payment system, you can instruct your data to be be wiped out in a couple of minutes, in that way, a third party can not access your credit card details after use, this is just an example of what they tend to offer
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Sometimes back I seen the link for anyone to apply testnet. But I am not sure that it's available publically or not.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:07:26 PM

Sometimes back I seen the link for anyone to apply testnet. But I am not sure that it's available publically or not.

The Testnet is still available on the Covalent website. But I think it is only for developers and you have to submit your data to Cova.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:39:51 PM

Judging from what Cova has proposed every data can be programmed to act the way the owner pleases, so going by this the suppose lost data wouldn’t be possible.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

Will they have an ICO after all? Let's just assume they can get listed on Huobi and then the token from the Airdrop and private sale are traded there. In this case it would be nearly impossible to sell more tokens in an ICO.

I hope there is an ICO soon. Maybe the listing will take place right after a public sale. If not, then the tokens will go through the ceiling right after the start

Yeah waiting for an ICO too, I think the team is just waiting for the market to be on good condition before start their sale which is really a good decision for me.

If they are going to have a public sale, I think they should announce it soon. Or at least they should make a decision if they will have an ICO or not. Because right now, nobody knows for sure.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

I think they are yet to make it public I really don’t know maybe you should visit there telegram channel to chat with one of the admins.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:06:25 PM

Judging from what Cova has proposed every data can be programmed to act the way the owner pleases, so going by this the suppose lost data wouldn’t be possible.

Yea, that's exactly the concept, giving every user the ability to use their data in the ways they seem fit and not at the mercy of the third party, the current internet protocol is pretty porous and has been abused over the years with no end to the manipulations of those that can access our data, so its a good thing that such a concept it coming up
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:19:56 PM

who else should test it? It has no real benefit for ordinary Internet users. In addition, we are still here in the world of blockchains. And globally, not many people use the blockchains
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:20:04 PM

I am not sure if it has been published somewhere but does anyone know something about the token metrics? I mean, how many tokens are there in total? How many are (were) for sale? How many were airdropped?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

who else should test it? It has no real benefit for ordinary Internet users. In addition, we are still here in the world of blockchains. And globally, not many people use the blockchains

The whole point of the public testnet is so that developers and web developers and app developers outside of blockchain can start testing the abilities and integrqtions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: