Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50764 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:12:11 PM

Everyone in the crypto space is talking about Covalent. The team has been smart in making decisions. Now, we would have some dApps on Covalent Ecosystem. That’s certainly going to give COVA more value. I wouldn’t miss the next phase of cova token buyback.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 07:46:30 PM

Everyone in the crypto space is talking about Covalent. The team has been smart in making decisions. Now, we would have some dApps on Covalent Ecosystem. That’s certainly going to give COVA more value. I wouldn’t miss the next phase of cova token buyback.

Definitely not. Tbey have a lot going on for them now. The latest panel discussion with other important people also speaks volume
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:01:17 PM

I wonder how the team thinks their developer adoption is doing, i've seen some solid mentions on twitter and other social media about the dapps and performance, that its good that the team is finally getting some acknowledgment from developers

I guess we will see how fast they can achieve a wider adoption when the first DApps on their protocol are released. It will be interesting to see what exactly the first DApps will be and how they will look like.

You're right, that's probably the point where everyone is looking at and its actually going to be a game changer for Cova if they get the necessary implementation right, before the actual launch of their platform, developers have been invited cross the globe by the team and i'm pretty sure that they are excited as to see how the whole thing turns out
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 09:19:56 PM

That a good decision. COVA Tokens buyback phase I would end in two days. Next would be the phase II and it’s going to be huge. Also, I can’t wait to see Covalent team next announcement on the dApp Ecosystem.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:32:41 PM

To be honest, I don't see that everyone is talking about Covalent (yet). It seems more like a hidden gem right now. Once everyone is talking about it, we will probably see different prices than the ones we see today.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:50:19 PM

I wonder how the team thinks their developer adoption is doing, i've seen some solid mentions on twitter and other social media about the dapps and performance, that its good that the team is finally getting some acknowledgment from developers

I guess we will see how fast they can achieve a wider adoption when the first DApps on their protocol are released. It will be interesting to see what exactly the first DApps will be and how they will look like.

the Dapps will work in line with their original goal which is to create a protocol for smart internet so i envision a finance Dapp for protecting financial data online

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:12:47 PM

Does anyone here actually know how high the income from the private sale was? I can't find any exact information on the homepage.
But it would be interesting how high the reserves are, if the now 150million tokens want to buy back.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 01:00:16 AM

Does anyone here actually know how high the income from the private sale was? I can't find any exact information on the homepage.
But it would be interesting how high the reserves are, if the now 150million tokens want to buy back.

Not sure but i'm sure you can check with the team to get some hints on the chat, but they might not disclose it, private sales especially when the figures aren't very well published tend to be because of a reason, i wouldn't worry though i mean if their going through with the buy back as planned things must be going well on the private side
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:04:25 AM

That a good decision. COVA Tokens buyback phase I would end in two days. Next would be the phase II and it’s going to be huge. Also, I can’t wait to see Covalent team next announcement on the dApp Ecosystem.

What A good news, a lot of people are talking to the team because of its feature and project, thats a good one , we can attract more investor to this one.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:16:32 AM

What A good news, a lot of people are talking to the team because of its feature and project, thats a good one , we can attract more investor to this one.

What is interesting is that no public sale happened and it was only sold through an exchange. So having such a move is a big step for the project and its promotion.

Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:12:47 AM

What is interesting is that no public sale happened and it was only sold through an exchange. So having such a move is a big step for the project and its promotion.

Covalent team has been innovative and smart in promotions and getting more partnerships. I think this one would be a better option.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

Hello everyone, here is another exciting update from COVA.
Covalent kicks off 150MM COVA buy-back program. https://t.me/covalentofficial/113477

Yea. I saw this some few days back on their social media and I was happy about it. Hopefully, it will cause a form of scarcity that will hopefully affect the token price. The general market is presently struggling to stand on its feet. Surprisingly this has gone on for months now since last year.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:57:12 PM

It was indeed a good decision by the team and i hope it tuns out successful by a way of increasing the value of the token to some high amount, it must not be that significant but at least a little impact, they have really been stepping up their game which took a lot of individuals including myself by surprise, its the kind of project that we hope to see become successful 
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 02:26:50 PM

To be honest, I don't see that everyone is talking about Covalent (yet). It seems more like a hidden gem right now. Once everyone is talking about it, we will probably see different prices than the ones we see today.

I seem to find that they are timely with the way they disemminate information, I recently came across this tweet from the official handle "Da Eun Lee, CEO @ COVA Korea was invited to attend the 2nd Chainers Summit in Seoul today. The summit has attracted over 80 speakers, including the mayor of Seoul and top-notch institutions like Upbit and Terra" https://twitter.com/covatoken/status/1088061441381285888

Goes to show they have been quite active in the background

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:53:20 PM

Me too I didn't hear anything about it but if I'm not mistaken they really got some good amount there for the project? I guess they really will going to do it and do the buy back program without any problem.

At your service
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:28:45 PM

Me too I didn't hear anything about it but if I'm not mistaken they really got some good amount there for the project? I guess they really will going to do it and do the buy back program without any problem.

Did they disclose the exact numbers about what was raised in the private sale? It's a good question but I think they won't publish it if they haven't already done it by now. But I am sure they won't announce a 150MM token buy-back program if that would bear the risk that the project runs out of funds.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 03:44:31 PM

Did they disclose the exact numbers about what was raised in the private sale? It's a good question but I think they won't publish it if they haven't already done it by now. But I am sure they won't announce a 150MM token buy-back program if that would bear the risk that the project runs out of funds.

I can't remember if I read it any where; as far as my knowledge is extended I don't think they mentioned it any where for that matter. I am guessing they go enough not to go for the public sale.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 05:38:22 PM

there was some good Private Investor keen on this project! so they didn't hold any public sale! and it made its way to market through two exchange actually! Bitmax and Huobi! and will the huge back they sure will be making some differences!
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 06:28:04 PM

I can't remember if I read it any where; as far as my knowledge is extended I don't think they mentioned it any where for that matter. I am guessing they go enough not to go for the public sale.

I think I saw it in one of their articles but I can't recall the figures they raised exactly. But i know that institutional investors actually invested a much.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2019, 08:56:57 PM

I think I saw it in one of their articles but I can't recall the figures they raised exactly. But i know that institutional investors actually invested a much.

Institutional investment means a great deal because huge some of money is usually the case here I really like to believe COVA have a good deal of investors because their technology is awesome

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: