Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:27:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:51:33 PM

Institutional investment means a great deal because huge some of money is usually the case here I really like to believe COVA have a good deal of investors because their technology is awesome

Instead of ICO, institutional investments are the way to go for future. Otherwise projects will not survive.

Covalent team made a smart choice when they went on the  private sales option. I guess that’s the best option in a bearish market. Also, Covalent got partners.

Smart move i must say but i think they did their sales when the market was still good and sure they got what they needed.

I missed the sales. But they gave a better opportunity to buy COVA tokens by getting listed on BitMax and huobi at a great price. Just few months and we are having a buyback. That shows the demand for COVA tokens is high.

they are surely doing a great job by getting listed in big exchanges but i would want them to do more publicity they seem to be lacking in that area

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

Never miss an announcement or update from Covalent team. Follow Covalent project on medium, twitter and telegram channel. Here is Covalent blog link for the latest updates; https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-8

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:25:32 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 11:47:53 PM by em777

Never miss an announcement or update from Covalent team. Follow Covalent project on medium, twitter and telegram channel. Here is Covalent blog link for the latest updates; https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-8

Thanks for the heads up when is their bi-weekly report coming out I will like to get information about the project they seem to be silent on social media

[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:42:58 PM

Thanks for the heads up when is their bi-weekly report coming out I will like to get information about the project

Here is a link to Covalent project biweekly report: https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-8
You can have a look at exciting event within this week. First stage of token buyback is gone. You can get ready for the next.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:54:31 PM

I wonder how the team thinks their developer adoption is doing, i've seen some solid mentions on twitter and other social media about the dapps and performance, that its good that the team is finally getting some acknowledgment from developers

Yeah man, they are searching for the next big DApp, I think it's great that COVA want to promote development and their incentives through their developer fund will help build innovative applications.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:55:23 AM

Thanks for the heads up when is their bi-weekly report coming out I will like to get information about the project

Here is a link to Covalent project biweekly report: https://blog.covalent.ai/blog/bi-weekly-updates-vol-8
You can have a look at exciting event within this week. First stage of token buyback is gone. You can get ready for the next.

Such a good team, keeps informing the others and updating what they have in their project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 02:53:29 AM

Glad to see they are still doing it i was following a few other projects that gave up after the first week or 2 because i guess they didnt have enough traffic but the fact is a lot of people find projects later and like to have a way to go back and see what they have accomplished in the past x weeks
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:29:24 AM

Institutional investment means a great deal because huge some of money is usually the case here I really like to believe COVA have a good deal of investors because their technology is awesome

Instead of ICO, institutional investments are the way to go for future. Otherwise projects will not survive.

Covalent team made a smart choice when they went on the  private sales option. I guess that’s the best option in a bearish market. Also, Covalent got partners.

Smart move i must say but i think they did their sales when the market was still good and sure they got what they needed.

I think it would depend on the business case. i am not sure what the private investors got in return but my guess is that they got their money's worth. I think Cova is doing well so far. Let us see how they progress.

em777

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 09:01:30 AM

I think it would depend on the business case. i am not sure what the private investors got in return but my guess is that they got their money's worth. I think Cova is doing well so far. Let us see how they progress.

Cova is one of those projects that s great use case for blockchain technology, the only thing they need right now is massive publicity and marketing.

[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:20:15 PM

LOL you need to have money to do buy backs thats sorta how exchange buy backs work lol, it's silly to think they would spend enough to buy that much tokens if they didnt have the liquidity to handle it
like i said earlier, they are no small project just came in to travel! COVA is here to bring an evolution on not just blockchain but also our regular DATA Protection. expect some more impressing move from them!

Agree, It will really going to be one of the biggest project soon. Some people are still not seeing it but sooner or later they will realize too that this project will be a game changer in the future.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:02:49 PM

LOL you need to have money to do buy backs thats sorta how exchange buy backs work lol, it's silly to think they would spend enough to buy that much tokens if they didnt have the liquidity to handle it

Yea right. However, I have some few questions about the buy back policy. This act takes from them (financially) more than it gains them at the moment right? And secondly they tokens bought will be burnt or what exactly?? I believe releasing it back into the market is not an option right?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

Does anyone here actually know how high the income from the private sale was? I can't find any exact information on the homepage.
But it would be interesting how high the reserves are, if the now 150million tokens want to buy back.

Me too I didn't hear anything about it but if I'm not mistaken they really got some good amount there for the project? I guess they really will going to do it and do the buy back program without any problem.

Did they disclose the exact numbers about what was raised in the private sale? It's a good question but I think they won't publish it if they haven't already done it by now. But I am sure they won't announce a 150MM token buy-back program if that would bear the risk that the project runs out of funds.

I can't remember if I read it any where; as far as my knowledge is extended I don't think they mentioned it any where for that matter. I am guessing they go enough not to go for the public sale.

I think I saw it in one of their articles but I can't recall the figures they raised exactly. But i know that institutional investors actually invested a much.

Yea, they wouldn't have gotten that large number of investment in the first place if they have a bad technology to showcase to investors, though i don't know the specific amount generated but i believe its quite huge for them to have gone this far and still progressing, so its quite an interesting project and we hope to see them keep up the good work
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:08:37 PM

Exactly, this has always been what I've been saying, firstly, there is no guarantee that the private investors will agree to sell off their token this early. Also, I fear that enough money wasn't realized like you said and what happens to the buy back event then?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 05:13:43 PM

I missed the sales. But they gave a better opportunity to buy COVA tokens by getting listed on BitMax and huobi at a great price. Just few months and we are having a buyback. That shows the demand for COVA tokens is high.
we all missed the token sell actually! they didn't arrange any!! but sure they didn't made us wait much longer as they got them listed in a pretty short time!!! gave me a better idea to buy some for me!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:41:49 PM

we all missed the token sell actually! they didn't arrange any!! but sure they didn't made us wait much longer as they got them listed in a pretty short time!!! gave me a better idea to buy some for me!

Actually, no one of us would've been allowed to invest in their private sale. It was only for institutional investors.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:56:14 PM

dApps built on Covalent Protocol, that’s a huge and interesting project. But what options does dApps built on Covalent Protocol have in a bearish market?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:00:17 PM

Glad to see they are still doing it i was following a few other projects that gave up after the first week or 2 because i guess they didnt have enough traffic but the fact is a lot of people find projects later and like to have a way to go back and see what they have accomplished in the past x weeks

Communication plays a ln important role in a team’s success. I have seen a lot of projects close down because they never kept the community of investors consistently updated.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:24:57 PM

dApps built on Covalent Protocol, that’s a huge and interesting project. But what options does dApps built on Covalent Protocol have in a bearish market?

Isn't it too early for that? I mean they are yet to push the mainnet and are still working on the testnet. It will happen though given that is the core of their proposition.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

Isn't it too early for that? I mean they are yet to push the mainnet and are still working on the testnet. It will happen though given that is the core of their proposition.

Yeah, I also think it's way too early to discuss what the DApps will look like. The next thing we should look forward to is the launch of the mainnet. Then we'll see.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:49:57 PM

The fact that it was a private sale gives no one the chance to invest, except of course the private investors that came in as individuals or corporations and if you ask me, i think that was a pretty good decision, it actually shows that they have a dedicated plan in place and also gives a clear picture of what they want and where they are heading
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: