Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can demand the Bounty hunters?  (Read 175 times)
Cameron1Love (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:04:15 AM

Hello, It seems this is very doubted project and bounty campaign. Why this thread only have "Bounty Is Closed" content? How they can check their any participation if this thread only have content like this? So obviously they cannot wanted to pay their participants. It was another scam bounty reward.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3617712.0
Bounty Manager: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=939670

If this thread had some info like spreadsheet and some announcement about distribution or what else what they want to announce. But there is nothing we can see its only "Bounty is Closed" I am concerned to all participants on this bounty campaign. They invest their effort for this project and they didn't wanted to pay them where is the mercy for every person spread their words in the world. Its equally worthless.

I am not one the participant but I am totally concerned to them. Please make some action to do not tolerating this kind of scam strategy.

Admin on that project said "They will announce soon and stop asking about distribution and airdrop distribution"

For me: where the participant can get some information about to their effort right? If asking about the bounty are not able to their main group. And there is no bounty group for participants.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

For me: where the participant can get some information about to their effort right? If asking about the bounty are not able to their main group. And there is no bounty group for participants.
Participants still can ask them on the bounty thread or bounty poster.

How they can check their any participation if this thread only have content like this?
They might have all info saved. If not then it will be big problem. And if they have still they have chance to do fraud.

Please make some action to do not tolerating this kind of scam strategy.
There is no rule for bounty managers or bounty poster. I think there should have some rules and regulations.
Cameron1Love (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Participants still can ask them on the bounty thread or bounty poster.

How they can check their any participation if this thread only have content like this?
They might have all info saved. If not then it will be big problem. And if they have still they have chance to do fraud.

Please make some action to do not tolerating this kind of scam strategy.
There is no rule for bounty managers or bounty poster. I think there should have some rules and regulations.
People are always asking about anything that they wanted to know, But if every questions there is no answer. what do you think or what do you feel? You feel mad too right?
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

People are always asking about anything that they wanted to know, But if every questions there is no answer. what do you think?
If they have no bounty group and bounty thread's not checking by the poster then need to send message to the poster. My personal view if no other way to contact then poster should reply within 24 hours. Otherwise it will be 100% scam behavior.
Edit:
@op please send this thread link to the bounty poster sothat s/he can response here.
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:40:38 AM

This bounty campaign has ended months ago. Its means this campaign still not paid to every participants? Wow, this project are successful but why wouldn't pay the participant? I guess they delayed the distribution because they are scared to fall the price of their token.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: