Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:38:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How altcoins change your life?  (Read 1634 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

According to me, altcoin life can change, but for that you have to have knowledge of business. Because the prices of coins / tokens change, you should be able to work in the cryptocurrency market and deal with complete severity so that your life can be good.

Many of us invest amount in various altcoins and few are the highly stable and few coins like NEO,Ripple etc will be expected to be more profit in the upcoming years. If people are benefited from altcoins and earn good profit by investing lower value will makes and changes one's life better way since money matter to all of us in this world.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Just like Bitcoin which has changed my life a lot in terms of finance, Altcoin is an opportunity to get a huge profit if we trade with it, by trading altcoin is a recommendation that is very suitable for starting short-term trading, I have benefited from trading Altcoin now. Because a good altcoin will always have the most volume.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Altcoins bring me a fortune specially last year when airdrops are very popular that time and really pays huge amount to the participants. Because of those altcoins I collected from airdrop, i managed to buy my own laptop which i used for crypto businesses and was able to earn more by participating more bounties. Altcoins really changes my life and gave me a chance to buy those things I dreamed to have.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Altcoins made me realize that it is important to be wise in the financial world and you have to invest if you want good profits.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
altcoin can still play like bitcoin, there are altcoins that give big profits and change the lives of someone say ethereum, I read a lot of sources who say that ethereum is still the main choice in a variety of altcoin choices that change someone's life because ethereum's price potential still dominates the market .
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

I came across to bitcoin discussion section and found out threads about how bitcoin change their life. It was known that bitcoin has literally change lives of others who were able to participate and join in any form that which they could profit bitcoins. However, I was curios also if it is possible that users here in the forum has change their life through altcoin.

Altcoins is a short cut term for alternative coins. This is base on my understanding as to what I have read and learn it from others. Due to the numbers of existing altcoins in the market I bet that there could be an altcoin who made one to change his life by earning huge profit.

Though altcoins have huge difference when it comes to the market cap of bitcoin, but still it could be profitable a certain individual who follow that altcoin. So, how does altcoin change your life?
Well altcoins can certainly change lives. They are so great in earning and profitability. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar are too good. Keep investing.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:17:00 PM

i would start with a statement that the whole subject of crypto has changed my life, let alone alt or btc. as soon as i started to learn the information, new people came into my life, new events, new places. magic!

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

According to me, altcoin life can change, but for that you have to have knowledge of business. Because the prices of coins / tokens change, you should be able to work in the cryptocurrency market and deal with complete severity so that your life can be good.

Many of us invest amount in various altcoins and few are the highly stable and few coins like NEO,Ripple etc will be expected to be more profit in the upcoming years. If people are benefited from altcoins and earn good profit by investing lower value will makes and changes one's life better way since money matter to all of us in this world.

with the presence of increasing Altcoin progression is able to generate more profits.
 It is capable of helping the economy of me more. This will be a very capable effect on my life, where I'm more prosperous economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

I mainly invested in promising coins of the main market and invested only in the top Altcoins, but due to the fact that I invested at the beginning of 2018, there is no sense, all the coins fell  Sad
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:45:49 PM

Altcoin has change my life for good i made money from altcoin to pay my bills and live a good life , money i got here i used it to start a business so now am a boss

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

I'm not a rich man, I earn my Altcoin by doing bounty hunter. The first Altcoin I earned was Credits (CS), and I earned $ 500 from Credits. The first time I saw the money in Crypto is so simple, just work hard and learn from the people ahead. Altcoin is easy to invest and easy to make money than Bitcoin for ordinary people like me.

teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

I thinks altcoins are great. It honestly requires more thought and DD, but if you find good ones, they're worth it.
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I began to learn new ways for myself, study cryptocurrency and receive some money from it, although not large at the moment.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

Actually , they are not change until now. But , waiting for the this moment please.Of course , a positive way Smiley

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

So far, unfortunately, altcoins have not changed my life, but I hope the time will come and life will be changed for the better. I think Ethereum will surprise us all soon )

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 06:55:46 PM

Both bitcoin and altcoin do not change my life. I change my life by my self, bitcoin and altcoin are the means. Why did I say like that? Because both of them will not change anything in your life if you are doing nothing, it needs an effort to be a success in it.

cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:25:41 PM

it did not change anything,
but bring me some sad experience that people just want to scam each other if they have chance.
I don't invest everything in this market, and I'm happy with it. my life still happy even I cut loss
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:29:28 PM

Well, first, if you do them, you will learn a lot about the market, about projects, how amazing the technology has gone forward, what's new, and much more,really start to look and understand that the world is doing a very big leap forward, as there are projects that artificial intelligence develop, robots, drones, video games on new virtual worlds, and much more

innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

Altcoin change my life in a a way that I can buy a lot of things that I gain from the profit in it. I bought lots of ethereum if my memory serves me right at 150$ and sold them at 1000$+ . Gain a pretty decent amount of money out there.

usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

I found my hobby and the meaning of life. Now I read a lot about cryptocurrency and blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: