Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's impact  (Read 835 times)
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

Yes I do really agree that bitcoin has a very great impact to our society because of bitcoin many crypto currencies had been developed to imitate the success of bitcoin and for this reason many of unemployed individuals find an opportunity to earn from the crypto currency paying activities offered upon the creation of this new crypto currency. 
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Ostensibly most topics/threads on this section have actually been discussed multiple times and hence a sequel of the last discussion,so I thought it wise to come up with something novel..

There happens to be plethora of problems the bitcoin solves in its own way, but I think myself and 85% other bitcoiners would agree that the major issue the bitcoin puts a halt to is poverty(as it provides financial freedom)...uhm,...thats not to say that many bitcoiners weren't rich or more so comfortable before the inception of the bitcoin,but it sure does contribute it's own fair share of financial freedom and makes the rich richer and the poor,rich

Now the point of our discussion
I'm going to provide three groups
1)3rd world countries/underdeveloped countries
2)Developed countries
3)Developing countries

Each and everyone of us happens to live in one of the aforementioned groups,so with reasons let us know in your opinion which of this groups(countries)the bitcoin has had more of an impact on and why you think so(outlining at least one problem it solves for the individuals in such groups/countries)
Bitcoin affects all countries around the world. But Bitcoin cannot make an emerging country rich, and it can produce rich countries more prosperous. Bitcoin is not like a blessing of God, and it will make the distance between the rich and the poor more distant.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:08:43 PM

Ostensibly most topics/threads on this section have actually been discussed multiple times and hence a sequel of the last discussion,so I thought it wise to come up with something novel..

There happens to be plethora of problems the bitcoin solves in its own way, but I think myself and 85% other bitcoiners would agree that the major issue the bitcoin puts a halt to is poverty(as it provides financial freedom)...uhm,...thats not to say that many bitcoiners weren't rich or more so comfortable before the inception of the bitcoin,but it sure does contribute it's own fair share of financial freedom and makes the rich richer and the poor,rich

Now the point of our discussion
I'm going to provide three groups
1)3rd world countries/underdeveloped countries
2)Developed countries
3)Developing countries

Each and everyone of us happens to live in one of the aforementioned groups,so with reasons let us know in your opinion which of this groups(countries)the bitcoin has had more of an impact on and why you think so(outlining at least one problem it solves for the individuals in such groups/countries)

I've traveled more than ten countries in the last three years. I also read news about the crypto world.

First of all, I have observed the types of countries where bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are most common. Bitcoin investments are particularly high in developed countries (mostly economically developed). However, it is important for the majority of them to expect future profit.

Secondly, underdeveloped countries are trying to attract investment through their ICOs. Some countries have so far received tens of millions of dollars of investment in ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: