Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:28:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs EOS vs NEO vs MOAC vs ICON vs ADA  (Read 728 times)
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:00:24 PM

why MOAC? I still believe that eth will be better than this, but that doesn't mean that moac will be much worse, the scalability offered, so far is good, but no one can predict it too far
gorbabtc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:27:59 PM

why MOAC? I still believe that eth will be better than this, but that doesn't mean that moac will be much worse, the scalability offered, so far is good, but no one can predict it too far

MOAC's been around since last year I believe. I think they're solving a valid problem with ethereum--scalability. I also believe they offer cross chain compatibility which is a huge plus
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:29:21 PM

MOAC's been around since last year I believe. I think they're solving a valid problem with ethereum--scalability. I also believe they offer cross chain compatibility which is a huge plus

Have looked into moac for a bit and there's threads around talking about them. Looks like they're making a comeback  Cool
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:45:27 PM

I have seen many good looking graphs that compare which cryptocurrency is the best. And investing into some coin which is not in top 100 only because they say that they are better than others...
Ethereum has more developers, more funds, do you think that they are not smart enough?

But  ethereum is better than anothers altcoins my friend,, even this is the best altcoins for now
Ethereum has strong community,, and remember community is very important  things on any project of cryptocurrencies..
Regards
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

I have seen many good looking graphs that compare which cryptocurrency is the best. And investing into some coin which is not in top 100 only because they say that they are better than others...
Ethereum has more developers, more funds, do you think that they are not smart enough?

But  ethereum is better than anothers altcoins my friend,, even this is the best altcoins for now
Ethereum has strong community,, and remember community is very important  things on any project of cryptocurrencies..
Regards

This is true and I do stand behind ethereum. However how they address and solve scalability is a big "if" for me. I think we should open the conversation to other alternatives that can scale a lot better than ethereum. The future will be many public blockchains interacting with another IMO. Great to tune into MOAC's webinar tomorrow to see what the CEO thinks about that.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/webinar-introducing-moacs-tech-stars-tickets-52963874374
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:31:15 AM

Found this interesting chart posted in another thread. Lately there's been lots of awesome blockchain projects coming out looking to solve scalability and cross chain compatibilities. Thoughts on this chart??

Edit: I can't upload the freaking chart, so go to the link below

Nevermind I figured it out lol:

Link to image: https://www.moac.io/resource_MoacComparison.html
I still insist on holding ETH, I believe its price is still rising.
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

I still believe in eth, besides that we need a lot of references about moac, sometimes good projects don't get good support, so investors don't interest to invest on it
dekabrin

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

I still believe in eth, besides that we need a lot of references about moac, sometimes good projects don't get good support, so investors don't interest to invest on it

Looks like MOAC does have some good support since they're backed by outpost capital. You should look into the CEO. Pretty impressive reputation.

Here's their whitepaper: https://www.moac.io/uploads/MOAC_White_Paper.pdf
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:43:17 AM

one very interesting feature to highlight is crosschain compatibilities. Great feature that I think all blockchains will be forced to adopt in the future.
teddyelwyn (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

in my opinion we should not believe in just one reference, try to examine more about Ethereum which has developed far to date with more updated and reliable references.

Yes this exactly. Or what we be good is a more thorough breakdown of how they compare.
jhanson

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:57:44 PM

Regards

But what about scalability? I'm a huge fan of ethereum. However we are relying on them to deliver on their promises. That's why it's important to look at other options that provide scale and efficiency. Read about their tech: https://www.moac.io/
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:21:30 PM

in my opinion we should not believe in just one reference, try to examine more about Ethereum which has developed far to date with more updated and reliable references.

Looks like you're an analyst. Would love to see a breakdown of MOAC and how they compare
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

if we only see images, maybe the MOAC project is good. but the reality is not that easy. ethereum is still the best platform at the moment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tulen1990

Activity: 222
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

if we only see images, maybe the MOAC project is good. but the reality is not that easy. ethereum is still the best platform at the moment.

True, but I saw that MOAC posted this article explaining their tech: https://medium.com/moac/explaining-moacs-ground-breaking-technology-95362b8aa99a
lobanoval

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

They announced something pretty big today....they partnered with a securities platform. Looks like the future is in securities. IMO this is a huge deal for MOAC and crypto in general. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181214005053/en/RAC-Announces-Collaboration-Investment-MOAC-Foundation
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:07:07 AM

I don't think it's about choosing one over the other. While I still hold ETH, it is important to keep an eye on upcoming blockchains that can disrupt ethereum. Or even if they're solving the problems that ethereum faces, that's already groundbreaking for the ecosystem
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

Found this interesting chart posted in another thread. Lately there's been lots of awesome blockchain projects coming out looking to solve scalability and cross chain compatibilities. Thoughts on this chart??

This is not a comparison on features, this is a random list of things that chains might have, put into a table. I don't see any value in it. Otherwise:
ETH - biggest community, mature dedicated programming language, best decentralization and the biggest amount of devs working on it. Top 2 in terms of funding.
EOS - other coin that's top 2 in terms of funding. Significant throughput advantage. Worse decentralization, questionable consensus. Otherwise solid dev community and more common language use.
NEO - centralized shitcoin, got destroyed by a simple sybil attack. It does have some community and probably supports the most popular programming language out of all of them - c#
ADA - no-one is ever going to use it. Not just because of the functional programming language, it's the worst possible pick - at least go for OCaml like Tezos.

Biribiri

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

Ada EOS and Eth are definitively your choice haven't heard of that MOAC
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

This is not a comparison on features, this is a random list of things that chains might have, put into a table. I don't see any value in it. Otherwise:
ETH - biggest community, mature dedicated programming language, best decentralization and the biggest amount of devs working on it. Top 2 in terms of funding.
EOS - other coin that's top 2 in terms of funding. Significant throughput advantage. Worse decentralization, questionable consensus. Otherwise solid dev community and more common language use.
NEO - centralized shitcoin, got destroyed by a simple sybil attack. It does have some community and probably supports the most popular programming language out of all of them - c#
ADA - no-one is ever going to use it. Not just because of the functional programming language, it's the worst possible pick - at least go for OCaml like Tezos.

Thoughts on MOAC then??
Vikhy

Activity: 387
Merit: 13

1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

Please add another Feeless Blockchain Platform, the x42 Protocol for comparison.
It has interesting features and is a worthy addition here.
Highlighting features : Feeless PoS Smart Contract dApps customisable sidechains C#

░▒▓█  x42 Protocol ░▒▓█ ▬ Feeless ▬Smart Contracts▬ C#▬ Proof-Of-Stake  ▬ Sidechains ▬ dApps ▬
Our website! Whitepaper! Twitter! Facebook! Reddit! Discord!Telegram!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: