Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or EOS?  (Read 25788 times)
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

I prefer ethereum but I hope that both of them don't try to defeat each other, for example EOS only focuses on the game and ethereum only focuses on ICO so that both of them will succeed with each other, if NEO tries to fight ethereum then I think the NEO is still ready for that, still need more time and proof, because it would be very good for NEOs to have their own target market rather than having to compete in the ethereum market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:40:18 PM

These two coins are quite different, so they should not be compared, moreover, if you choose between them, it is better to invest in both coins at the moment, as they are both very promising.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
KLACC

Activity: 350

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:41:53 PM

I would invest in Ether. At the moment, its price goes up and I think that it will be more expensive. I like this project and the development team.

clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:52:43 AM

I will choose ethereum without a doubt.  EOS is still in it's early days,  it will incubate for a while and the result will determine the reception it will have in cryptocurrency market.  Ethereum on the other hand have crossed  many developmental milestones and ethereum is still growing!

Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94
Yes 2 coins are good now , but at the moment of course Ethereum head and shoulders above the eos , but for investment then of course you need to choose 2 coins. eos I think can give a higher percentage of investment than ethernet

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

for me personally, ethereum is more promising because for many years this coin shows a steady increase in its price

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:13:55 PM

I think after the update in the network, hard fork EOS will not have a chance to replace Ethereum. I heard that EOS will have an exchange based on EOS and trading pairs will be tied to it, but Ethereum is the king of altcoins.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:16:48 PM

there are a lot of things i dislike about ETH. i don't think it's going to fulfill the potential everyone talks about in the future. something better, simpler and more secure will. i think it does have a modest chance if alot of work is put into it and there are many people doing it.

there is literally nothing about EOS that looks worth bothering with to me. it's a broken database put together by an asshole who's made nothing lasting. i can't believe it's still in the position it is.
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

At the given moment, ETH for me looks more preferable, and all because it is more familiar to us and is widely used in the cryptoindustry, which I cannot say about EOS
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:01:36 PM

My opinion is Eos and Ethereum are still the best coins to invest because these coins are very popular and are invested by so many people around the world and this platform is the most commonly used by many projects.
Biggzby

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

If you guys are looking to spend crypto on  why not art.  Check out  www.zusev.com
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:03:08 PM

I would love to prefer ETH a lot which is the top altcoin and it has great potential and belongs to decent technology. EOS is good but ETH is the best performer to me though it is passing its hard time though it has already started to move on. So to have much profits investors should pick it up.

unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:14:19 PM

Ethereum blockchain always best and every new coin also support this blockchain. Ethereum transaction fee very low money. EOS blockchain not bad.
both are wallet and a very good platform so if possible it is better to have both.
ETH is a very experienced project while EOS is a platform that is currently on the rise so that both are not bad.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I prefer ethereum but I hope that both of them don't try to defeat each other, for example EOS only focuses on the game and ethereum only focuses on ICO so that both of them will succeed with each other, if NEO tries to fight ethereum then I think the NEO is still ready for that, still need more time and proof, because it would be very good for NEOs to have their own target market rather than having to compete in the ethereum market
indeed, it is better if ethereum and eos do not try to defeat each other, better focus on their respective fields, if I have to choose then I choose ethereum rather than eos, indeed in crypto there must be competition, ethereum and eos have different project concepts and I agree with your opinion that it is better for eos to focus on games and ethereum to focus on ico so that both can be equally successful
Crystal Method

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:17:00 AM

It is fair to say that EOS originally came from the Ethereum.  Now I think the EOS blockchain is a direct competitor with Ethereum.

I guess there are real chances for EOS to become the leader of blockchain’s promising future. Nowadays Smart Contracts are the key in terms of winning a fight in any contentious crypto issue."
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:18:46 AM

I will choose ETH. Although EOS is superior to ETH in encryption technology, I think Ethereum is more stable and has fewer internal problems.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:02:29 AM

More and more blockchain games choose EOS instead of ETH (and I believe it's the same with ICOs)

Hey crypto gamers! What do you prefer more?

example:
https://gameunculus.io/blog/94

In principle, both platforms have excellent potential for successful development in this area in the future. But now the EOS ecosystem does look more balanced and promising. Although Ethereum after the release of its updates can again become a leader in this area.
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:09:12 AM

I'd wait for the upcoming Constantinople update and only then make some conclusions regarding these two coins.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:41:52 AM

EOS is a good coin, it is also very similar to Ethereum, so now many like EOS because the blockchain platform is very similar to Ethereum. he is not far behind Ethereum, in the future the possibility of EOS can be like Ethereum, because anything can happen.
EOS has good quality and potential so you don't regret choosing EOS, especially if you choose both, the more opportunities there are.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:53:01 AM

I would choice the ethereum i am very comportable of ethereum compared to EOS, ethereum is much better useful in crypto industry and it is being use of payment in any transactions and i believe ethereum price will go higher at any moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: