Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:54:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex brokers that accept bitcoin. (like 1broker)  (Read 375 times)
SimpleFX

Activity: 608
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an alternative to 1broker since their domain was seized. Basically i'm looking for a forex broker that accepts bitcoin as deposit/withdrawal. Regulation does not matter to me since i will be playing with a very small amount. Ideally, the spread will be small.

Thank you.

@shap check out SimpleFX with BTC/BCH/ Dash / LTC/ ETH / ETC / Monero payments. We offer a free demo account, so you can test our services without risking your coins while learning how to use our trading apps.

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
onagraceous

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 09:51:30 AM

Discover Award-Winning Platforms, 24/5 Support in 30+ Languages, No Hidden Fees. No more
requotes or rejections. 1000+ trading instruments.
Lowest Spread Forex Broker
Search Lowest Spread Forex Broker Get Outcomes from 6 Engines Simultaneously. Information 24/7. Internet, Images & Video. Trusted
by Millions. Wiki, News & More. 100+ Million Visitors. The Entire Overview at  https://www.topfxbrokersreview.com/
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:51:27 PM

Forex is already dangerous, crypto is dangerous on top of that, doing forex trading with crypto would be double dangerous. You are getting square root of dangerous with one move. I would say if you are in crypto, stay in crypto, if you want to move to forex then move to forex but do not do both of them together somehow. You could really lose a lot and there is no reason for that.

I am sure there will be a market for frex with crypto eventually, instead of spending dollars or any other fiat you use, you will be capable of spending bitcoin on the moves you make, it will probably exactly be like any other forex website but instead of fiat there will be a market for crypto. Until that moment do not use fiat forex places that accepts crypto because it is neither nor situation there.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:28:28 PM

Forex is already dangerous, crypto is dangerous on top of that, doing forex trading with crypto would be double dangerous. You are getting square root of dangerous with one move. I would say if you are in crypto, stay in crypto, if you want to move to forex then move to forex but do not do both of them together somehow. You could really lose a lot and there is no reason for that.

I am sure there will be a market for frex with crypto eventually, instead of spending dollars or any other fiat you use, you will be capable of spending bitcoin on the moves you make, it will probably exactly be like any other forex website but instead of fiat there will be a market for crypto. Until that moment do not use fiat forex places that accepts crypto because it is neither nor situation there.

you could be mid-, or long-term invested in Bitcoin while daytrading Forex. why not use the Bitcoin which are "locked" anyways?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: